[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for all the other flagbros on this board:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: 1447188889342.png (224 KB, 322x322) Image search: [Google]
1447188889342.png
224 KB, 322x322
I have a question for all the other flagbros on this board:

>Why do non-Americans care so much about what happens in America?

I'm not criticizing or complaining, I'm actually curious why other nationalities not only watch but actively participate in discussions and debates going on in the U.S.

Or is this just a /pol/ thing?
>>
>>73422614

It's clearly just a symptom of impotence.
>>
probably just a /pol/ thing but I can understand why some countries like canada and mexico (bordering), france & UK (old allies) and some european countries (trade treaties, NATO) because a president would have a lot to say about it. Say you get an isolationist president, of course the USA's allies would be worried and their populations would speak out against it, Pakistan for example would probably lose lots of foreign aid under Trump.
>>
America is the most popular country in the world. Literally everyone cares about what happens in America because it's the center of the world.

It's the Roman Empire of [CURRENT YEAR], or rather decade.
>>
>>73422614
They are literally cucks. We fuck them over so much and they can't do anything about it except cry. So they come to American websites and cry like the cucks they are.
>>
File: 1460740449289.jpg (109 KB, 688x899) Image search: [Google]
1460740449289.jpg
109 KB, 688x899
It's simple: because it is the easiest way to get laid because women are vapid, left-leaning whores most of the time.

All you needed to do to get laid in Uni was to spout some anti-american bullshit, quote a marxist and listen to something progressive.

My 13 colonies flag always seemed to piss them off the morning after, though.

Also, a lot of non-Americans can't tell the difference between the nation, the political leadership and the citizens, so they get them all confused since Michael Moore is how most people "learn" anything.
>>
>>73423369
I couldn't give a flying fuck about america. Also
>Murica = roman empire
Holy kek
>>
>>73424094
>he types on a website made by an American on a computer made by an American.
>>
File: 1452050382139.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
1452050382139.gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>73424094
If someone farts in any ocean we can tell what they had for breakfast.
>>
Why does non-swedes care about our immigration?
>>
>>73424371
And? I dont care.
>>73424496
Like I give a fuck.
>>
>>73424094
>Dead, and humiliated empire talking shit about the new Rome, America.

Stay mad Britcucks. Enjoy no freedoms.
>>
>>73424583
>Why does non-swedes care about our immigration?
scared it might catch on and spread to us.
>>
>>73424752
>New Rome
That may have been true, what, 60 years ago? Now look at you.
>>
>>73422614
If US stopped getting involved in the politics in my country, I wouldn't care about politics in US. It's pretty simple really. And US likes to get involved with everyone.
>>
>>73424371
>he types on a website copied from Japan on a computer build in China
Top kek
>>
It is quite a spectacle.
>>
>>73424917
How many US bases are in jolly old england?
How many are there in the EU?
When you purchase goods in the world market what currency do you use?
>>
>>73424613
you sound like child

That said, this is the perfect place for you to have a discussion.
>>
>>73424613
You sure act like you give a fuck, Nigel.
>>
>>73424936
I truly hate that. It pisses me off they use my money to subvert the will of the Russian people.
>>
>>73424094
Britbong seems upset that his nation is literally being cuckholded by terrorists
>>
>>73425070
Don't price him wrong. He'll just name foreign inventors and claim them as "Americans"
Example, Nikola Tesla and Alexander Graham Bell. They'll also try and tell you that they invented the lightbulb and car.
>>
>>73425070
>on the internet made in America...
>>
File: us economy.jpg (136 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
us economy.jpg
136 KB, 955x713
>>73422614
That is like asking why i should care when my neighbors house is on fire but my house is fine. The word is interconnected and your problems will inevitably become mine. Like your fuckery in the middle east, creation of ISIS and removal of Gaddafi that paved way for the migrant crisis.
>>
>>73422614

Its called VPN's
>>
>>73425107
I use pounds. Americucks don't use pounds because the inflation would be too high
>>
>>73422614
nothing interesting or relevant is happening in spain lately
>>
>>73425267
He is right. We invented a lot of shit, then gave our jobs to the chinks to build shit on the cheap so global corporations get rich.
We are going to solve that problem with Trump, meanwhile they just elected a mudslime and mayor of Londonistan
>>
>>73425163
>>73425169
>Notice how the american gets upset when someone doesn't care about his shithole
>>
>>73422614
What happens in America usually influences the rest of the world. Let me give you an example.

Like most European countries, ours has an American military presence in the Base of Lajes, in Azores. While I'm not directly tied to it, the livelihood of hundreds, maybe thousand of people in the archipelago is - store-owners and businesses rely on American personnel, and a few hundred portuguese individuals work there too, guaranteeing their families' sustenance (which also boosts local business).

Imagine the US government, for some reason, decides it wants to undercut military spending - and one of the ways in which it will do that is by closing bases deemed no longer worthy of an investment in time and resources. If the Lajes Base closes, then the Azorean economy takes a pretty drastic hit, which in turn might warrant government intervention, and this, in turn, might set off other, international events like the FMI intervention in 2011.
>>
>>73425288
Sorry bout that.
>>
>>73425377
>pounds
no, global markets operate in Dollars. Your oil is bought in dollars.
>>
>>73425522
>shithole
>the most successful nation in history

Meanwhile your wife, probably husband because you're most likely a faggot, is probably being molested by a "refugee"
>>
>>73425824
>The most successful nation in history
No, you're a richer Brazil, that's it.
>>
>>73422614
Because there's nothing interesting going on in our own countries at the moment
If there were something, we'd probably be discussing about it right now
>>
>>73425768
I don't care about global markets. I don't care about america. You're nothing in my eyes.
>>
>>73425824
>Success

You need to define that word. Our corporations and military are doing just fine, the people, not so much.
Trump will fix that
>>
>>73425889
When the rest of the world relies on your economy to keep their nation afloat, I'd say that's pretty successful
>>
>>73425624
Its not your fault bro.
>>
>>73426171
>Relies
Whatever you need to tell yourself to think you matter.
>>
BRITPOSTING
>>
>>73426205
Like it or not as an American it is partly my fault.
I HAVE voted against neocons ever since Bush though. First Ron Paul, then Trump.
Doing what I can. I hate buying 10 million dollar bombs and randomly dropping them on land worth 1 dollar an acre.
>>
>>73422614
Because they give us a lot of money.
>>
>>73422614

Do you not realize how US foreign policy affects the rest of the world? Look at the Middle East, senpai.
>>
>>73426543
oh, that hurts. That hurts much worse than the britbong shitposting.
>>
because the US is like a bad B-Movie.
>>
>>73426543
>Implying they had a choice
kek. You lads did a good job. In less than 50 years you cucked america. Now they're all cutting the end of their dicks off because its the style. What a load of mindless sheep.
>>
>>73422614
No, most developed countries cover our major news on their news channels
>>
>>73422614
Don't, but it's fun winding you up.
>>
>>73426511
>Like it or not as an American it is partly my fault.
Well what can you do? Its like blaming me for what is happening in Sweden or some random German for Merkel. Most people on /pol/, if not all, are aware of this shit and have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>73426543
kek
>>
>>73422614
Because their ridiculous foreign policy is in constant danger of destabilising the entire world and we all get pulled into the shitstorm? Just a thought.
>>
>>73426971
I do not want to be a victim, so I accept my share of blame.
I was not willing to die over it. I had a choice. Perhaps not good ones, but I had and still have a choice to fight it.
>>
>>73422614
we like to know if you will bomb us or just fuck us over because you're the bully of the world.
>>
>>73422614
Cuz you live right nextdoor
>>
>>73422614

I guess you have realized by now that we never go deeper than presidential elections and high profile political decisions eh?
I didnt know who sanders, cruz and rubio where before 2016.
>>
>>73423846
After fucking one of those uni chicks, she'll decide it was rape and you'll be jailed. Pull your head out of your ass
>>
>>73422614
I don't care what happens there. You can do whatever you want.

The cucked countries just hope that you are going to liberate them once Trump is president because these beta faggots are unable to do something on their own (Germancucks, Swedecucks, etc.)
>>
>>73425522
>America
>shithole
>London is literally filled with shitskins
Stop projecting and vote far right
>>
>>73422614
Because most of them are Marxists who hate America and try to influence us.
You are naive if you think it's only /pol!
The whole US media and politics are being influenced by foreign lobbyist, shareholders,...
>>
>>73428704
Australia, you come along with us in all our bullying.
You're the guy who holds their arms while we punch the stomach, the one who helps us lift them by their legs to dunk their head in the toilet.
Sure the UK also comes along but where were they during nam?
>>
>>73432888
Nice trips, but which one of your countries is less than 70% white?

Tough break buddy
>>
>>73426316
>not understanding world economy
>[current year]
You shitposting, m8?
>>
>>73422614
To be more precise: we care what happens in New York and California.
>>
>>73425522

>A MUSLIM MAYOR
>>
>>73422614
because you keep spamming american issues here.
you see how half the fucking catalog are about the fucking elections?
>>
>>73422614
Because everything that happens in the US, be it economical cultural or other, tricles down like a greasy turd down the international drain and fucks up everyone in its path. That's why it's better to spend some time on burger topics, as to be prepared for the next fecal tsunami like twerking or the 2008 financial crisis and be able to actually anticipate things, sinse there is usually a given grace period between it happening in america and arriving here.
>>
>>73422614
Because the majority of users on this board are American, therefore it is natural for a proliferation of American topics, the euros get caught in it because it's mostly a topic that is spammed with entertaining shitposting and memes. The euros have their own discussion but it's nothing compared to the frequency of American post
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.