[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the Israeli occupation of Palestine any worse than the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: indian11.jpg (149 KB, 970x857) Image search: [Google]
indian11.jpg
149 KB, 970x857
How is the Israeli occupation of Palestine any worse than the European colonization and conquest over Native Americans?
>>
>>73422179
It's the current year
>>
>>73422179
the next year it's the current year +1
>>
>>73422179
It isn't since Jews have always lived there and they have a legal right to be there. It's kinda like the Iroquois beating the Algonquians.
>>
>>73422938
>jews have always been there
>>
any better*
>>
>>73422938
Next level cucking.
>>
>>73422938
jews need to give the land to palestine back
>>
>>73423631
To who?
>>
>>73422179
Here is proof of their legal right to be there.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125049#.Vy-nfoQrLqB
>>
>>73425029
Also this. So if you NAZI scum stormfags can actually come up with any real evidence otherwise then STFU . https://youtu.be/VH5pD3yVH64
>>
File: fucked.jpg (28 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
28 KB, 467x467
It's not any better? I suppose the only key difference is British rule wasn't inherently and fundamentally integrated with a system of beliefs that would create an environment of exclusion IE Judaism that believes the Jewish people are the chosen ones. There's no hope for anyone occupied by them because they are and always will be second hand citizens. They can't embrace Jewish ideals/customs and be equal.
>>
>>73425662
And just to add.
https://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8
So quit wasting everyone's time. Go get another tattoo or something.
>>
>>73422938

And then there's Kurdistan.
>>
>>73422179
Balfour had no claim over Palestine it was just repayment for a zionist war bond. God didn't tell the others to not make another temple and scattered them until He came back. Only the former
>>
>>73423057
Not ALWAYS, but Israel was our homeland before it was stolen from us. Every middle eastern country used to have healthy jewish populations until they were driven out cause of "muh islam"

>>73423631
Why? Okay. Americans and Canadians and Australians need to give it back to Natives too.
>>
File: 1456122329951.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456122329951.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>73424059
>>73425029
>>73425662
>>73426562
>mfw when you recognize the same autist who posts in every thread

go outside faggot.
>>
>>73426510
This isn't true. They could convert if they wanted too. It takes a year to do a conversion but that's not that long a time. Keep in mind, we don't want Arabs in Israel just like you don't want them in Canada regardless if they're muslim or not.
>>
>>73427098
I don't give a shit if Arabs are here if they integrate and also converts are not equal. Jews see it as a race of people not just a religion.
>>
>>73422179
It's not really, they're both improvements. Jews are evil but they're more civilized than the Arabs they replaced. European conquest of America was obviously a huge net improvement.
>>
I don't understand why alt-righters are anti-israel.. they're one of the only conservative right wing western governments in the world right now. stormfags are retarded.
>>
>>73426851
The land was negotiated for with the King Eh-rab. The deal was that if the Arabs helped defeat the Turks , their fellow Muslims by the way, then eventually all the land would return to Arab rule. Except for that little strip of land that was set aside for non Arabs. Read what Gauthier put together. It is solid.
>>
>>73428273
Nah. They need to get back under the nations and they are antisemitic by forcing them there but it's too late now. Thanks Havaara
>>
>>73426672
I believe the Kurds deserve a homeland but the Turks and Iraqis don't. One shithouse mess at a time.
>>
>>73422179
there's no gold in them hills
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.