[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thousands march in LGBT parade in Tokyo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk8QAAVNqhE
>>
File: 2471763.png (140 KB, 521x263) Image search: [Google]
2471763.png
140 KB, 521x263
>>73421063
>>
>>73421063
I don't understand gay "pride." What exactly have to done to be proud of? Getting rammed up the ass? How come nobody acknowledges my t-shirt pride?
>>
>>73421788
It's not easy coming out as a homosexual. The purpose of gay pride is pride about being who you want to be, in a world where not everyone might be accepting of your sexual orientation. Everyone should be allowed to love unconditionally.
>>
>>73422959
Even pedophiles?
>>
>>73422959
>confusing unconditional love with the desire to jerk off cocks and take wieners up the butt
gays need to be euthanized and their way of life, deterred.

there is nothing healthy about basing the entirety of your efforts and identity on your sexual desires.
this is why society is collapsing aorund us and one is no longer capable of living a peaceful life.
>>
File: TRUSTMEGOYIM.jpg (78 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
TRUSTMEGOYIM.jpg
78 KB, 345x431
>>73422959
WOW! You are right dude. They are all fucking heroes, give them the medal of honor. Coming out about their sexuality, and then getting their feet kissed by the media, the president, our cuck faggot of a pope. Anyone who doesn't accept them gets lynched for homophobia. You are so fucking right man.
The soldiers at Normandy have nothing on these pillowbiters.

Go back to your fucking Islamic caliphate of a country, you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>73422959
Sweden yes!
>>
>>73421063
What's your point? There are whole gay districts in Tokyo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinjuku_Ni-chōme

Also does anyone have the full islamic gommunism comic? I've lost mine.
>>
>>73421788
It's supposed to be a reversal of Christian values since pride is considered a sin. Liberals only know how to tear things down and "deconstruct." That's why liberalism necessarily leads to nihilism. There's nothing left after everything is destroyed.
>>
>making the conscious decision or admitting that nature fucked up your genetics so badly that you are the reason your entire hundred year+ old bloodline comes to an end
>march your pride in the streets

whatever, nation wrecker.
>>
File: 8988.png (2 MB, 1920x970) Image search: [Google]
8988.png
2 MB, 1920x970
>>73421063
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.