[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How crazy is Trump's latest policy proposal? http://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Lepore-CryingTrump-1200.jpg (138 KB, 1200x842) Image search: [Google]
Lepore-CryingTrump-1200.jpg
138 KB, 1200x842
How crazy is Trump's latest policy proposal?

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/6/11607464/trump-haircut-default-debt

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/this-is-astounding
>>
>>73417611
I am now 100% convinced that Trump is working for the Democrats.
>>
File: 435636363645.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
435636363645.png
83 KB, 480x360
Like the anon predicted in a thread about an hour ago
It's hillary shill time again!

9:40PM here, I am off, see you tomorrow faggots
>>
Trump has no chance of winning. Anyone but a buffoon redneck thinks he does.

Hillary is up in the polls which proves it

"At the starting gate: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll-general-election/
>>
>>73417611
First being in favor of low-interest rates and now this
What the fuck, Donald. You had so much promise.
>>
>>73417889
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2016/05/08/3776377/trump-default-you-never-know/

Pressed to explain why he thinks a huge national lender like China would accept a loss on their investment in the United States on Sunday, Trump offered only a verbal shrug.

“You never know,” he told ABC’s George Stephanopoulous. “At some point, they might want to get out. Maybe they need their money, they might wanna get out.”

https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/729308803716419585
>>
>>73417889
Can you think for yourself faggot?
>>
I make fixed income analytical software for a living. My livelihood is literally based on me knowing intricate details of fixed income markets from the most general concepts to the most technical details of pertinent algorithms related to it.

And yes I recognize that my chosen academic field and my profession makes me somewhat biased. It doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>73418297
I revoke my support after seeing heinous policies while you are unflinching in your blind loyalty, and you tell me to think for myself?
How ironic. Go back to your echo chamber.
>>
>>73418868
Are you going to vote for Hillary? She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.

It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.

There are plenty of things about Hillary Clinton that I don't care for and I didn't even support her way back 2000 when she ran for Senator of NY (I considered her an opportunistic carpet-bagger).

That said, the idea that she'd is a less qualified candidate or would be a less effective president than Donald Trump is a exercise in a pitiful level of ignorance. Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless. She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.
>>
>>73419033
No.
>>
>>73419033
get the fuck out
>>
>>73419352
A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.

Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.

The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.
>>
>>73419033

$.02USD has been deposited into your account
>>
>>73419842
Why aren't you guys shooting down my arguments? Oh you have none I guess.
>>
>>73417611
Read this:
http://archive.is/svFQU

Seriously, read it.
>>
>>73419705
Do you really believe this or are you just sucking up to your boss? Maybe you're a faggot wage slave office building piece of shit cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f00njIl9iAM

Is this video correct that if Trump vs. Clinton polls show a tight race leading up to November, this could have an effect on interest rates?
>>
>>73420177
Racism pertains to hating someone for how they were born. Hating people for who they choose to be? There's a fundamental difference there, you pathetically ignorant fool.

I hope when the killing starts, your head is sliced off early and displayed on a pole for all to urinate on. You add nothing to this world, although your death could at least provide us with some momentary amusement.
>>
>>73420411
The fuck?
>>
Nice shill thread you faggot
>vox
>talkingpointsmemo
>geocities
>>
>>73417611
>vox kike blog
no
>>
it's called a controlled default and it's pretty nutty
>>
File: anti-trump-kike-ezra-klein.png (481 KB, 768x1180) Image search: [Google]
anti-trump-kike-ezra-klein.png
481 KB, 768x1180
>>73417611
>he uses Vox as a news source (totally not a kike either)
>>
>>73417995
>George Stephanopoulous
He worked for Bill Clinton's 1992 election campaign.
>>
>>73421213
Yeah, that sure escalated quickly from a discussion about debt and competence.
>>
>>73417611
>Trump is a businessman, and in terms of thinking like a businessman his idea makes sense.

>This is how businesspeople think — especially those who work in capital-intensive industries like real estate. And for good reason. This is the right way to run a real estate company.

Do these libtards realize that they just complimented his business acumen after attacking his record for months and months?
>>
>>73422275
>Do these libtards realize that they just complimented his business acumen after attacking his record for months and months?
*business record
>>
>>73417611
I'm not clicking either of those shitty sites

is he planning to partially default on the national debt?

what's wrong with that?
>>
>>73417611

Jesus Christ this fucking clown...
>>
>>73417656
No chance, Hillary can't even hide an email server and im supposed to believe she surpasses Argentinian skills of wicked corruption
>>
>>73417611
Fucking numale faggot in the video.
>hes dangerous hes going to start wars with everyone xDDD
>>
>>73418630
>"I'm Jewish"
That's all I could make out of that post.
>>
You can't make this shit up, goyim so shit in shilling.
>>
Thats how it always works in business, creditors have to settle for only some of the debt owed, especially when you're dealing with jewish funny money.
>>
>>73417611
We can default on the debt. It's fine. We have more nukes than China.
>>
>(((Matthew Yglesias)))
>click on the source
>(((Binyamin Applebaum)))

haha oh wow
>>
>>73419033
She hates white people you fucking moron.
>>
>>73423493
yeah, fuck em, what they gonna do? attack your 8 carrier fleets?
>>
>>73422975
This. What a faggot.

How does Trump wanting to protect his country from illegal drug smugling, women raping mexicans and mass murdering Islamic terrorists make him dangerous? It makes him the opposite of dangerous.
>>
>>73419222
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>73420411
>Racism pertains to hating someone for how they were born. Hating people for who they choose to be? There's a fundamental difference there, you pathetically ignorant fool.

I kno, rite? I keep telling those faggot liberals I'm not racist because I only have a problem with niggers and they never listen.

I'm like Martin Luther King Jr up in this house, only judging a man by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. It just happens that character is 200% nigger.

That's why I #StandWithHillary.
>>
File: 1462126188125.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462126188125.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>73419033
You just outed yourself you fucking moron.
Learn to shill better.
>>
NO ONE ANSWERED THIS YET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f00njIl9iAM

Is this video correct that if Trump vs. Clinton polls show a tight race leading up to November, this could have an effect on interest rates?
>>
File: 300 trump.jpg (120 KB, 1856x223) Image search: [Google]
300 trump.jpg
120 KB, 1856x223
>>73419033
good effort, 4/10
>>
File: 1444308430404.jpg (144 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1444308430404.jpg
144 KB, 533x800
>>73417656
>>73417726
>>73417995
>>73418297
>>73419033
>>73419705
>>73419998
>>73420303
>>73420411
>>73421213

Holy fucking samefag, reddit here we have IDs. It's like reddit usernames
>>
What's the "policy" I'm not clicking those fucking links
>>
>>73424950
If she'll be just like Obama, then I'll do backlips. He's been ta really good president, IMO, especially in his 2nd term.

A bunch of racists resent the fact that the president is an intelligent black man who cut from much greater cloth than they, and they hate him for it. Tough sh!t. He *is* better than they are.
>>
>>73417611
>>73417656
>>73417726
>>73417995
>>73418630
>>73419033
>>73419705
>>73419998
>>73420303
>>73420411

SHILLS GET OUT

SHILLS GET OUT

SHILLS GET OUT

SHILLS GET OUT

SHILLS GET OUT

I must admit they´re starting to blend in a little better over time
>>
>>73425251
The world would be absolutely ####ed.

"The Vox writeup seems fair, but it's not immediately clear to me that interest rates on other types of debt would go up. "

They would. A lot.

"Few, if any, floating-rate securities are directly priced off of Treasuries. And while people view Treasury yields as a proxy for the "risk-free rate", a sudden decision by the US government to not honor that debt would make it clear that it was not risk-free."

Some points related to this:

You are correct that securities tend not to be priced off of treasuries; they will tend to be priced off of (oversimplifying things a bit) LIBOR + a spread. However, there is a general shorthand that the UST curve represents the AAA rate corresponding to each tenor while the LIBOR curve, more or less, corresponds to something just below risk-free (in the area of AA). Also, you can generally discount to UST + a spread as well if you so desire. Generally, LIBOR is essentially "UST + a little bit more" (obviously the specific mechanism for getting LIBOR rates is more sophisticated than that).

"And while people view Treasury yields as a proxy for the "risk-free rate", a sudden decision by the US government to not honor that debt would make it clear that it was not risk-free."
>>
>>73425396
It's not so much that Treasury yields need to be risk free as that *something* needs be risk free, and Treasury yields are the instrument that everybody settled on as representing the risk free rate because investors couldn't settle on a consensus of another kind of instrument serving as risk free. If UST rates cease to be risk free (due to some sort of credit event) then any pricing model that requires the existence of a risk free rate, somewhere, will stop working correctly.

The primary impact of this would not be on bonds, though there would certainly be some: the main impact would be on derivatives, not just on more complicated instruments but even on something as rudimentary as the interest rate swaps market. The notional amount of the swaps market is on the order of several trillion dollars (the nominal prices of the securities is much less due to the way swaps are constructed), and these agreements between various financial institutions rely on the assumption that the two sides can agree, at any given point, on the current price of the agreement.

If the US defaults on its debt, the short hand of what would ensue is that any party that is involved in a swap would lose its shit and not know what to do. There would be a chaotic series of sudden unwinding of positions, and chaos in one part of the financial sector tends to result in chaos in other parts of the financial sector.

The only reason to favor a default on the US debt is because you are rooting for the whole thing to burn to the ground. For me, a default on the US debt is probably the single thing that frightens me more than anything else that doesn't involve bodily harm to somebody in my family.
>>
Woops

>>73425396
>>73425452

Meant for >>73425246
>>
>>73425452
>a quarter of the posts ITT are this kid
I'm out
>>
>>73417611
Trump would have a point if we actually were paying interest on treasury bonds right now, but as it is it's only like 1% so there isn't really anything to gain by refinancing, unless he thinks we can sell bonds with negative interest rates like in Europe.
>>
>>73425452
is the US not technically bankrupt? if not, at what point does it become so?
>>
>>73419033
>widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.

No, she's not. She's considered one of the worst.
Kill yourself Shill.
>>
>>73425711

see: >>73425396
>>73425452
>>
>>73426002
You are the biggest jew cock sucking faggot.. why do you even care about this?
>>
As always trump is right. Its just the sort of thing thats an elephant in the room. Everyone knows it but no one is willing to say it outright. Trump is. Being blunt about realiry is not dangerous like they say. No more pussyfooting
>>
>muh end of the world
>>
>>73417611
>hasn't had a haircut in 30 years
>will force haircuts on bond holders
sounds like something he would do
>>
>>73426509
stfu pussy
>>
>>73417611
Argh rabble rabble Bernie doesn't know economics!
>>
>>73420303
First Off...

You have to take a stand Anon, what is a Crash?

- Currency Crash
- Stock Crash
- Bond Crash
- Pensions & Social Security Crash
- Wages & Compensation Crash
- Currency Crash, Devaluation of the Currency making Imports Expensive, making foreign travel expensive

or what?

- Liquidity Crisis in US Banks which can not be supported by foreign banks or by the Private Federal Reserve/Buying up Treasuries by US Govt/Fiscal or Monetary Spending by Govt or Federal Reserve

Or something very different?

- Foreigners selling US Treasuries, US Bonds, US Stocks, US Corporate Bonds, US Municipal Bonds, and US Dollar Reserves used for Trade??

** Come on man up!!.**
>>
>>73420303
Just a follow up.

I started seeing Young Turks after 2008 and really liked what I saw. As an Activist I understand.

However, as a business person, Cenk Uigar and his first guest don't convince me in the first 1:50 minutes that they understand Banking, Debt Write Offs, Creating Money out of thin air, that most money is created by private banks not the private federal reserve or the federal govt... and that private banking plans on "Loses".

So to hammer Trump on 4 Companies out of the "Gaming of the System with many companies and probably shell companies"... is to make banks look stupid.

Banks, TBTF Banks, and International banks from 200 years past are smarter than you and me. Banks don't lose. Just like Lawyers never lose or work for free other than pro-bono requirements. Do doctors work for free or do they use cost sharing to pass on costs and allow them to invest in hospitals as owners??

Capitalism is alive and well... the banks don't lose when they deal with Donald Trump.

-

Love it or hate it. Capitalists are fucking us all with inflation, taxes, fees, govt fees, line item billing, and with usury.
>>
>>73419705

Ultra-competent destruction, yeah
>>
>>73420303
Here you go anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcGldf0UFXU&spfreload=1

Bill Still has done a lot of work. We have to learn a little and decide if he is biased.
>>
>>73419705
Yeah, she'll be competent and efficient at taking our guns and our free speech and bringing in millions more shitskins.

Her competence doesn't count for much when we hate pretty much everything she stands for.
>>
>>73425187
Obviously financial markets are going to react to political events you fucking moron.
>>
>>73425827
Bankruptcy would mean the government declaring it was unable to pay its debts.
>>
>>73417611

Donald Trump simply explaining the way the federal government has been thinking and doing things the whole time.

Yer not supposed to tell them, Donald.
>>
>>73417611

Great post my American brother. You've made me drop my support of Trump entirely. Rest assured that I will now be voting for Hillary in November and beyond!!!!!
>>
>>73417656

Good point. This post has really put things in perspective for me... I've decided to vote for Hillary in the general. #imwithher
>>
>>73420303
Bullshit. The guys on Cenk are not talking about the spending, budget increases, annual MIC Spending, or the way to expose and rein in Fraud, Waste and Abuse as it occurs at the Top, In Congress, and as a Lazy Congress that does what Rich People want through the Private Stockholder Owned US Federal Reserve.

Federal Budget 2014 = $3.5 Trillion (B. Obama)
Federal Budget 2012 = $3.54 Trillion (B. Obama)
Federal Budget 2010 = $3.45 Trillion (B. Obama)
Federal Budget 2008 = $2.98 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Federal Budget 2006 = $2.65 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Federal Budget 2004 = $2.29 Trillion (G.W. Bush)
Federal Budget 2002 = $2.01 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Federal Budget 2000 = $1.79 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Federal Budget 1998 = $1.65 Trillion (B. Clinton)
Federal Budget 1997 = $1.6 Trillion (B. Clinton)

$Trillion Debt Added
J. Carter, ,$0.37 T (4 yrs)
R. Reagan, $1.69 T
G. H Bush, $1.4 T (4 yrs)
W. Clinton, $1.627 T
G. W. Bush, $4.357 T
B. Obama, $6.365 T (4 yrs)
B. Obama, $8 T (6 yrs est.)

- Immigration Reform is a big Spending Bill
- Accepting Refugees from the Middle East is Treason since G.W. Bush declared a Crusade and a War Against those people, then ripped the shit out of Iraq causing millions of people misery, disease, rape, crime, murder, lost of family businesses and income, destroyed the Iraqi and other Cities in the Middle East Economy... While G.W.B. exponentially increased Federal Spending across the board... followed by even greater spending by Obama.

Check MTS, Monthly Treasury Statement, 30 Sept of any year... look at 4th column, Outlays (un-adjusted) for the year end spending total.
>>
>>73417726

Interesting points that you bring us here. You've single-handedly changed my views. I've decided to end my support of Trump and cast my ballot for Hillary in October. #imreadyforher
>>
>>73417889

At first I was mad, but I can't deny that you're right. You have single-handedly switched my vote from Trump to Hillary -- and yes I will be voting for her in October!!!!
>>
>>73430502
>>73430595
>>73430731

It's awful shillary in here.
>>
>>73417995

Wow. That link contains some really great information. Your post has totally reversed my views on Trump. I will tell you this: I've decided to switch and vote for Hillary in November, and I enourage all anons to do the same. #standwithher
>>
>>73418630

Great analysis my brother. I can't argue against this - and in the end I've ditched Trump and will instead support Hillary - a true political outsider who will defeat Trump and the Wall Street elite.
>>
>>73418868

Excellent post. You've really made me reconsider my views. I've switched up and I'm now voting for Hillary: a real insurgent candidate who will keep this country on the right track.
>>
>>73431124

Hard to get away with the samefaggery when we have ID's.
>>
>>73419033

I must say that this is an amazingly well thought out post. I encourage all anons to read this. I was a hardcore Trump supporter earlier this day but very open minded. After my views are challenged by this very post, I've switched my vote to Hillary -- and I will 100% support her in the general election and beyond!!!!!!
>>
File: 1458171141192.png (19 KB, 798x547) Image search: [Google]
1458171141192.png
19 KB, 798x547
I'm a #hillfiremissle now
>>
>>73419222

You bring up a great point. My back is to a wall here so I'll be the bigger man and stop supporting Trump. Because of you I will now vote for Hillary in the general election. #imwithher
>>
>>73417611
>trump's business logic makes no sense

LMFAO SHILLARY TIME
>>
>>73420303
Hey Cenk!!!

How do you Steward a World Reserve Currency when you create money like there are no limits... oh how many Quadrillions have been created in Derivatives??

Well, DTCC, has a video for employment that says they have created like $1.7 Quadrillion Dollars in US Instruments.

Hm...

So in 1944 we became the world reserve currency in the Breton Woods Agreement. This was the End of the British Empire. Kind of a Big Deal!!!

So... how do we get AAA Ratings on Currency, Federal Govt, Big Cities that have huge debt?? It is a Scheme to make government compliant to Big Banks, the Banking Cartels. No Mystery. This was always the goal of European Banks.

Tell me has there ever been a Treaty with an English or European Bank with the US Govt?? NO?? You think they would give up the Profit Motive out of courtesy? If so you didn't go to Business School...

Not Treaty with Transnational Banks not to foreclose on US Property, US Housing Debt, Subprimes, US Auto Loans, US Student Debt,... just like Greece.

-

End of World Reserve Currency, US Dollar, is the end of the US as a world Leader.

So what is Stewardship of a currency.??

- Keeping Debt low?
>>
>>73419705

Incredible post. You are far more intelligent and well spoken than any Trump supporters I have ever seen. As a result, I have switched to Hillary. I simply cannot support Trump's big business policies, and Hillary is the only candidate that the elites are trying hard to stop!!! #istandwithher
>>
>>73419998

Excellent post. You've summed up the thoughts of so many Trump supporters. I've stopped supporting Trump and have instead chided to vote for Hilllary!!!!
>>
>>73417611
>Crash the phony global economy with no survivors
>Globalist chains keeping everything carefully controlled disintegrate
>The most cancerous big corporations collapse
>China reverts to the Warlords Era overnight
>Things are really shitty for a few years, but the US has every asset required to rebuild an actually strong economy in abundance
>Partner up with Russia who is also relatively unphased and dominate the entire globe economically
>The 2020s become one of the most prosperous decades in American History
Seems like a good plan to me.
>>
>>73420303

Wow. Before reading this post I supported Trump. However due to your argument I've decided to vote for Hillary instead!!!!
>>
This whole entire thread was paid for by the Clinton Foundation

Everyone go the fuck home.
>>
This is a literal shill thread with automated/pre-written responses.
>>
>>73420411

This post is amazing. You've really summed up my thoughts here. Due to this post I now pledge to vote for Hillary in November.
>>
I've saved all the shill posts ITT but concluded they have been posted satirically.

I would regurgitate them in another thread for lols, but I'm worried the mods would do their job correctly.
>>
>>73420303
Let me post a couple of charts.

In 2016 the US Total Debt is $62 Trillion US Dollars, but Cenk doesn't know that.

This chart is 2015, so I have to look for the new series posted by Private Federal Reserve Corporation with Private Stockholders...
>>
>>73425187

Great info in this video. I must say that I was 100% on board with Trump. However this one video has changed my mind and I will vote for Hillary in November. #readyforher
>>
>>73431645
You aren't bright enough to have earned the right to disagree with me.

You are an insignificant speck and the ideals you represent are those of other insignificant specks.

I can't wait until Obama gives the orders - I will go on a killing spree as the world has never seen.
>>
>>73432217
As far as facts, that's all I've done is provide them.

You, on the other hand, do nothing but provide written materials by others that you're too dumb to even understand well enough to properly use to support your arguments.

I mean, if you're a GED candidate with a resume thick on coal mining and slaugherhouse gigs and have a hard time with words larger than two syllables, then I understand why you're part of Trump's narrow swath of supporters.

Bernie Sanders does very well with the educated. Trump isn't winning *any* educated independents or Democrats.

I'm not completely writing off Trump because a terrorist attack would probably favor him, as would an an indictment against Clinton. Also, it's not unprecedented for negative television ads based purely on fiction to work (see: Willie Horton, Swift Boaters).

However, I also believe that in the very unlikely event that Trump enters the fall with any kind of a pucher's chance the CIA will probably have him killed.

Quite simply, there is virtually no possible way for him to ever actually become president.
>>
This shill MUST be getting paid for all his hard work.
>>
>>73432304
>Quite simply, there is virtually no possible way for him to ever actually become president.

Then why are you putting so much energy into changing are minds?

You're scared, huh?
>>
>>73431757
This is a lie being propagated by Trump and many low-information voters, by the way.

Trump has been just as pro-interventionist as Hillary when it mattered.

In Libya:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-claims-he-didnt-support-libya-intervention-but-he-did

In Iraq:

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002

He also called for 30,000 ground troops in Syria this year:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Trump's "isolationism" is a total lie. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>73420303
This is the New Series from Federal Reserve on Total US Debt.

You can go to the chart and change the date parameters... 1973 is interesting starting point.

The Nixon Shock was in 1971 when the Budget spending on war and Welfare got so great that Europe demanded payment in gold for US Reserves... it was a chaotic time 1968 - 1983... budget wise, currency wise, inflation wise, oil crisis/energy crisis wise...
>>
>>73432304

Great post, and very well thought out. You switched my vote from Trump to Hillary - a true insurgent candidate ready to destroy the Wall Street elite!!!!!
>>
>>73432217

You've put it better than I could. Prior to reading this post, I supported Trump. However you have single handedly flipped me and I will now vote for Hillary in November.
>>
>>73432534

Just 5 minutes ago I never thought I would support Hillary. However this one post has changed my views and I will be voting for her in the general!!!!
>>
>>73432770
>>73432659
>>73432567
>>73432146
>>73431927
>>73431829
>>73431720
>>73431646
>>73431501
>>73431371
>>73431206
>>73431124
>>73431009
>>73430860
>>73430731
>>73430595
>>73430502

Wow. After seeing so many of my fellow polacks switching to Hillary, I too have decided to vote for her in the general.
>>
>>73432560
This is rich coming from a gullible buffoon who believes everything he reads on 4chan and Breitbart and directly copy/pastes meme "arguments."

The Buzzfeed article merely provided a video and transcript of his Trump's own words on the topic, which are unambiguous. In order to refute them, you'd have to prove the video they provided, which is a matter of public record, is fabricated.

Of course, you can't do that. You're the typical 4chan troll who spends his miserable life online and swallows any piece of right-wing propaganda you're fed.
>>
>>73426002

Great point. I've supported Trump right up until I read this post. Now I have decided to vote for Hillary in November. #istandwithher
>>
File: 1462653609771.jpg (95 KB, 649x549) Image search: [Google]
1462653609771.jpg
95 KB, 649x549
Id fuck her
>>
>>73425557

Phenomenal post. This post alone had flipped my views completely - I am now proud to say that I will 100% support Hillary from this point forward.
>>
>>73417611
Would it be better to print worthless money to pay back the bonds?
On the bright side we can all be millionaires.
>>
I see the shills quite clearly get paid per post rather than by the hour.
>>
>>73432217
>You aren't bright enough to have earned the right to disagree with me.
>You are an insignificant speck and the ideals you represent are those of other insignificant specks.
>I can't wait until Obama gives the orders - I will go on a killing spree as the world has never seen.

Dude, I don't even know what side you are on.

Ideologies are mixed today. In the USA we see Progressive socialist policies that must come from Ivy League Universities as well as LGBT, Progressives and Feminism.

But we also have Neo-cons, Neo-Liberals, and others on the right.

The US Congress is using playbooks from Slavery, Debt-Slavery, Debt-Bondage, British Manorism, Neofuedalism, Marxism, Socialism, Fascism, and Feudalism!

It aint one ideology that the Elites want... unless it is one world govt or Globalsim!

Clear Now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcGldf0UFXU&spfreload=1

Check you Carrol Quigley Tragedy & Hope... he was Bill Clinton's Mentor as I hear.
>>
>>73417611
Didn't Trump crash several companies while cashing out himself? This time it's just going to be bigger.
>>
Hillary's VP is most likely going to be Elizabeth Warren.

If you follow both of them on Twitter, and have paid attention to their behavior over the last year, you know why.

1) Hillary wrote this article on Warren a year ago:
http://time.com/3823064/elizabeth-warren-2015-time-100/

2) Hillary hinted last month that she'd be working closely with Warren in the future:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/06/hillary-clinton-hints-closely-working-elizabeth-warren.html

3) Warren has remained neutral during the primaries, but this makes sense from a strategic perspective. If she had endorsed Hillary, the Bernie faction would've accused her of being a sell-out. By staying neutral, she can more effectively act as a mediator between the two factions when she accepts the VP slot.

4) Warren is also free of the Cold War baggage that Bernie has. Her background -- Oklahoma native who was a Republican until the 1990s -- means she's not as much a liability in the VP slot as Bernie and other hard left candidates might be.

5) Hillary has said she wants a VP who can function as an attack dog. Warren has repeatedly attacked Trump and Cruz on Twitter. She first did this around a month ago, which I think was a test run to see how Trump might attack her during the general election. Her latest round came this week right after Trump won Indiana. Hillary's Twitter account retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/727692197148119040 (embed) (embed)

Note that, as far as I can see, Hillary only retweets her campaign staff/advisers. Warren has been the exception. This is what convinced me that Warren's probably getting the VP nod. (I know Hillary doesn't handle all of her tweets manually, but that retweet was likely approved by her.)
>>
6) I know this choice seems to contradict "conventional wisdom" in many ways, but that's exactly why I think Hillary will go through with it. Recall that Bill's selection of Al Gore in 1992 also violated the "conventional wisdom" at the time. The CW -- that she needs someone from a swing state, that she needs a male or an ethnic minority for balance, that she needs someone much younger -- is mostly bunk anyway and not supported by data.

Hillary knows people think of her as a "safe, centrist, establishment-friendly" candidate, and she'll want a bold VP choice who'll force people to reconsider that image of her. A two female ticket with a progressive like Warren accomplishes that.

Likewise, a two female ticket will send Republican misogyny into overdrive, especially with Trump as the nominee with his high disapproval ratings among women. It'll bait them into alienating more and more female voters.

I also think President Hillary will govern to the left of her husband, for the reasons outlined here:

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2016/04/thankfully-the-90s-are-over
>>
Not crazy at all. Negotiating how much of the debt you payback is just common sense when you have a lot of it. It's better than defaulting in a lot of circumstances, especially if you are in a position of power and authority.
>>
File: 1461802312022.jpg (63 KB, 460x587) Image search: [Google]
1461802312022.jpg
63 KB, 460x587
Really though /pol/...Trump? You know he's a limousine liberal...

You just like him cause hes edgy
>>
File: 1450264595397.jpg (48 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1450264595397.jpg
48 KB, 500x384
>mfw this entire thread
>>
>>73433285

I can't stand reflexive bashing of Goldman Sachs and other large investment banks. Wall Street firms have been responsible for a lot of shady and destructive behavior, which most certainly requires greater addressing than it currently does, but on the whole large investment firms such as Goldman Sachs are among the greatest forces for good in the history of mankind.
>>
>>73419033
>She's widely considered to have been a very good secretary of state.
Hahahahaha, no she's not.
>>
File: c5.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
c5.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>73433939
>Elizabeth Warren ....
>my sides
>>
>>73434142
>reflexive
It's not merely reflexive, people don't like them because they kiked America.
>>
>>73434132
Yes Hillary is the best choice of politician we have, good goy
>>
TRUMP 2016
TRUMP 2020

M A G A
A
G
A
>>
>>73434417
Wall Street is awesome though
>>
>>73434142

How can I be a shill like you?

/lefty/pol/ here

Gtfo the board, your making us look bad

Goldman is involved in some of the worst parts of humanity as well, and takes no sides when there is profit to be made. And Im not even referring to the 2008 housing crisis
>>
File: Trump.jpg (110 KB, 1067x664) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
110 KB, 1067x664
This level of autism
>>
No matter who wins its gonna be fun watching my my fellow burgers lose their shit.
>>
>>73434536
Go back to your irrelevant dead board
>>
>>73434619

>this is a safe space
>>
File: 1456713189447.png (24 KB, 793x551) Image search: [Google]
1456713189447.png
24 KB, 793x551
>>73434619

Suck my 10 inch, queer faggot
>>
>>73422275
Except the little detail that the US is not a corporation or a bank. Shrub tried to bring Texas corporation gubmint and all that did was erase trillions in dollars of stocks.
>>
File: timetostop.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
timetostop.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>this thread
>the faggot shill and his back up
>>
File: part.jpg (30 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
part.jpg
30 KB, 300x271
>>73434690
>>73434712
Irrelevant and dead but at least you tried
>>
File: 1456711288166.jpg (60 KB, 960x636) Image search: [Google]
1456711288166.jpg
60 KB, 960x636
>>73434786

*requesting /b/lack up*
>>
File: 1456717595803.png (67 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1456717595803.png
67 KB, 500x333
>>73434873

huh?
>>
>>73425452
Good lets let the whole thing crash because the shit pile is already too large. Once the petrodollar and US reserve currency status is challenged, which is already happening, we won't be able to continue printing our way out of debt. The global economic system is already fucked and on life support.
>>
>>73419222
>>73419352
>>73419842
>>73421670
>>73423713
>>73424950
>>73425239
>>73425245
>>73425312
>>73425849
>>73431371
>>73431713

12 replies and not a single argument against. Not even an attempt for a rebuttal.

Y'all got rekt hard. Guess it makes sense you're Trump supporters and Trump supporters are known to be pretty dim.
>>
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
File: 1336497869443.gif (26 KB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
1336497869443.gif
26 KB, 400x253
I want Correct The Record to leave and stay gone.
>>
>>73432567
I wonder if Hillary has informed people of any of the big issues or how the Democrat party sold out the Unions and Worker Rights for Globalism which profits the big Traders in Import/Exports and of course the immanent, all knowing big TBTF Banks, European Banks, and HSBC Banks... Swiss Banks are included of course.
>>
>>73417726
>>73417995
>>73418630
>>73419033

Holy shit the Hill Shills are real. There really is a n organised shilling campaign occurring here
>>
>>73435584

Trump supporters only have memes. I really fucking wish it wasnt Hillary vs Trump. It's like living in a comedy.
>>
>>73422884
I was watching Fox and fucking Democrat guests and Hillary claimed that there were no leaks. How can they lie like that? Can't you sue them for lying on-air or something?

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
>>
>>73425452
Clearly this is a decision that affects the USA in every possible way, so it would have to be made strategically i.e. the US would only do it if it were the last resort or if there was some gamesmanship to it in upsetting the world order more to their favor, etc.

Defaulting on the US debt is not the kind of decision some new President can make unilaterally, it would be literally easier and safer for a new President to wildly launch a few nukes than to do this. The President just does not have the power to do this and the hidden power structures that run the US based on long term strategies and policies would not allow just anyone to come in 'default on the debt and uhh maybe make some deals.'

So either Trump is talking out of his ass, or this is a trial balloon for something much bigger on the horizon.
>>
>>73433103
Hm...

YOU have not data, charts, graphs, tables, links...

Could it be you are as Biased as anyone else. You have looked into the Scientific Method, Logic, and Marketing Surveys... right?

I didn't think so. You smack of Cognitive Errors/Cognitive Distortions/Binary Thinking. Well pat yourself on the back all you want. Black and White thinking is the death of us all.
>>
>>73417726
>>73417656
>>73417611
SHILL
>>
>>73436411
I really hope someone is keeping lists of employed shills
>>
File: 1443937902881.gif (212 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1443937902881.gif
212 KB, 525x525
>>73417611
>http://www.vox.com/2016/5/6/11607464/trump-haircut-default-debt
Near the end of the video
>Trump will do things that others won't

GOOD

I'm tired of hear and reading of manufacturing jobs fleeing the US.

I'm tired of hearing about illegal immigrants flooding our country

I'm tired of watching obama bow and scrape to foreign leaders.

I'm tired of watching and hearing about foreign counties abusing our deals with them.

I'm damn tired of watching religious nuts, one after another playing the game of "nevermind how inept and liar I am vote me the republican canidate"

FUCK THE LEFTISTS, FUCK THE PC KEKS, FUCK SHILLARY, FUCK RATO, FUCK THE DMC, AND FUCK THE RNC. I WANT THE USA TO WIN, I STRONG US IS A STRONG WORLD

PURGE THE PARTIES OF FUCKING SPECIAL INTERESTS, AMERICA FIRST FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.

no hard feeling everyone else globalism is shit good luck fighting for your own shit.
>>
He has a point, debt doesn't mean shit when so much of the world's economy is tied to your own.
>>
>>73436036
It's gotten so fucking bad since Trump won the nomination. Being here is more torturous than normal while Hill shills try their fucking hardest to get you to vote for Hillary instead of Trump.
>>
>>73436411

>stop liking what i don't like
>>
>>73432567
Here you go Bouncing Boy!!

Watchdogs

http://www.taxjustice.net/
https://www.citizen.org
www.ctj.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_consumer_organizations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_watchdog

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/census-immigrant-population-over-15-in-record-16-states-over-25-in-6/article/2586955
http://cis.org/Camarota/Map-Number-Immigrants-Minor-Children

Immigration by the Numbers -- Off the Charts
www.numbersusa.org

http://WWW.USAWatchdog.com

http://www.chapwoodindex.com/
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowstats.com
http://www.zerohedge.com
http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/web/presidentialtaxreturns
http://www.Opensecrets.com
http://www.truthinaccounting.org/

http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/

http://www.globalslaveryindex.org/findings/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Slavery_Index
http://www.doctorhousingbubble.com/rental-households-number-of-renters-homeownership-rate-middle-class/
http://www.activistpost.com/

Best evidence Videos:

The Veneer of Justice in a Kingdom of Crime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgbRYgpGGs

John Harris, It's an Illusion, Dun & Bradstreet Listing of all Government Corporations & Schools.

Immigration by the Numbers -- Off the Charts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-94031000-americans-not-labor-force-participation-rate-stuck-38-year
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/social-security-administration-beneficiaries-top-60000000

-

Ah well you don't have to ask about Money Velocity in the USA!

-

some videos:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-06/financial-documentaries
>>
>>73436687
Look at the IDs you dumb fuck
>>
File: 1462149916334.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462149916334.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
buysider here

trump is a fucking idiot who knows next to nothing about macroeconomics

I'd rather have Sanders tax me 75% on my income over 500k then have this retard in office because at least Sanders won't throw the whole system to shit - Trump's inane proposals could cost me my job

thankfully he'll lose

and you're right, all the Trump shills have are memes
>>
>>73433103
Is Name Calling Logical?

Is this the new Philosophy?

Can Name Calling be the new rules of Discussion??

The Right and the Left can be easily identified by the Name Calling... I just didn't bother to figure out if you were right or left Fascist.

Good luck with this Fascist thing of yours.
>>
>>73437138

Great post brother. You've single handedly change my point of view - and I will now support Hillary and vote for her in November.
>>
>>73417611
>force China to take a haircut on the Treasury holdings as a form of reparations
>force allies to take a haircut on T-bills to pay back for their defense.
>US debt reduced
>countries aren't forced to have giant cash outlays (just a reduction in foreign exchange reserves)

FUCKING. GENIUS.
>>
>>73417611
kek, that's pretty much the kind of stuff Krugman has been advocating for the past 20 years.

Yet when Trump goes with it all of a sudden it's a bad idea.

Trump and Keynesians are in the right, and the risks are way overstated for someone who controls the money supply and has the best regarded government bonds in the world. There's a good reason why rates are so low while debt is so high, no one thinks it's risky. Whatever Trump does it wouldn't readily jeopardise that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>73417611
Debts that can’t be paid, won’t be
>>
>>73433103

Excellent post here. I don't know why I was misled into supporting Trump but u will never do it again. Instead I've decided to vote for Hillary in October - and keep America in the right track!!!!
>>
>>73437494
How much is Soros paying you Trump shills?
>>
>>73433267

Wow, when I come to 4chan I honestly don't expect this type of content. This post has flipped me in Trump. I am proud to say that I will be casting my vote for Hillary this November!!!!!
>>
>>73433939

High quality post here and you've really served to educate me. Thank you, anon. Toda I've switched my vote from Trump to Hillary.
>>
>>73434010
>Likewise, a two female ticket will send Republican misogyny into overdrive
Shes already telegraphed it
>>
>>73437380
Basically this.

We actually don't know what the result of such a policy move would be on the world markets. If done correctly, it likely wouldn't affect risk premiums or stability all that much.

For fuck's sake, we're in a world of negative interest rates. Policy can't get that much weirder
>>
>>73417611
>accept responsibility that the USA cannot pay its 19 trillion dollar debt (even if every penny in the world was given to America they'd still be in debt)

>or kick the can down the road postponing the inevitable and making it worse for future generations when it finally explodes
>>
>>73434010

This is a great post, and it reads like a well-thought-out professional article. You've convinced me to switch up -- I will be voting for Hillary in the general election. #imreadyforher
>>
republicans ran this debt on purpose

https://beta.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/2011/08/12/apocalyptic_crisis_budgeting.html

it would be sweet if a republican tells the rich they have to take a haircut
>>
>>73434132

After reading this post I was pacing around thinking but could not debunk the content. You've backed me into a corner but I've decided to be a bigger man and admit that I'm wrong. I am now voting for Hillary in the general election.
>>
File: 1445716813926.jpg (9 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1445716813926.jpg
9 KB, 256x192
>>73437786
>>73437676
>>73437582
>>73437494
10/10 shitposting
>>
>>73437782
Yeah, now guess which one is going to happen.
>>
Cya here come shills
>>
>>73434142

Great points here. Never thought I would say this, but I've decided to vote for Hillary - a true insurgent candidate who will end big money in Wall Street and keep our country on the right track.
>>
>>73437490
I think you're missing the point of michael hudson. The US has the capacity to continuously role over treasury notes and there's essentially an infinite demand from every central bank on earth for US debt as a risk free asset, it's the only nation on earth that can pull off a scam like that. The US doesn't ever have to default like Trump thinks since they can always pay in more debt since they have the capacity and the demands there.
>>
>>73437912
The payoff for world governments is greater with a negotiated haircut than it is crashing the world economy with a default by the US. All it would take is a good policy proposal and enough jawboning so markets don't freak out.
>>
>>73434455

Excellent point. I've never thought of it this way but I will say this: I'm finally giving up on Trump, and I promise to vote for Hillary in November.
>>
>>73437821
someone should tweet to trump and see what he says.

maybe the republican have created the situation we are in now
maybe he'll be mad
>>
File: Foreign.Workers3.in.USA.Apr2016.jpg (149 KB, 1202x944) Image search: [Google]
Foreign.Workers3.in.USA.Apr2016.jpg
149 KB, 1202x944
>>73433281
Hey, what the the cost of Immigration?

I mean in opposition to the Tax Revenue for Welfare, Social Security, Property Taxes or whatever?

I see some data that Census usually records that shows that Immigrants are usually poor and uneducated and... require higher levels of welfare, higher state & Federal Debt.

As you know we now have over $19 Trillion in Federal Debt and over $62.5 in total US Household and Business and Govt debt ... with over $74 Trillion in Liabilities according to David M. Walker who was US GAO Director for 14 years or 15 years.

-

Of course you are Binary also. You will paint me not as a budget worker, not as a practical analyst, but as something sinister. Wow. But all democrats & republicans should be fiscal conservatives who understand business and support balanced budget approaches... so we don't end up like the British Empire or the Roman Empire.

The basis of governments is conservative business practices. I'm very sorry few have this education, but it is an agenda of the Elites to make us stupid.
>>
>>73437775
Yep, the last 8 years didn't make any fucking sense, the right thing to do was to borrow at really low real interest rates to stimulate the economy and instead they picked that moment to start worrying about the size of the debt when how much it costs to service that growing debt has been going down with the interest rates.

That's why I used to read Krugman despite him being a Hillary shill, he was among those making a point to point out the madness of the situation.
>>
>Trump is turning /pol/ into Krugmanites

Holy Shit this is too good. The great flip flopping is happening. I've said it before, /pol/ will be die-hard amnesty supporters before this election is over.
>>
>>73438039
I know
but what about credibility
and the brics
>>
>>73417611

As if the US has never defaulted on its debts though inflation.
>>
>>73432969
kek, I legitimately don't know if that's a dedicated shitposter or a genuine paid shill.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (63 KB, 331x402) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
63 KB, 331x402
>>73437782
Your debt is someone elses asset. If you pay off all the debt your destroying a lot of revenue streams in the process. Government bonds are essentially risk free that's why the private sector loves government debt and demands it. If you get rid of public debt more wealth will just flow into higher risk locates that have a higher risk of really defaulting since they can't create paper notes out of thin air to pay back the debt.
>>
>>73438039
>The US has the capacity to continuously role over treasury notes and there's essentially an infinite demand from every central bank on earth for US debt

Incorrect. Central banks roll the debt over because Treasuries form most of the basis of their foreign exchange reserves. They can't print US dollars, so they hold dollar denominated assets that produce USD income or can be converted to USD cash easily to shore up their foreign exchange reserves for their balance of payments.

If doubts about US solvency creep into the market and the liquidity of treasuries is impaired, then you'll likely have a crisis. At which point, holders of Treasuries will have to take a haircut anyway to convert them into cash, which brings us back to the point that it's better to have everyone agree to a haircut ahead of time than it is to wait until a crisis.
>>
>America can't pay its debts, but as long as we all just pretend it can, everything will be ok

At least he's going to try something more than hoping it will work out by itself.
>>
>>73438296
>implying my New Keynesian economic views aren't what make me support Trump.

His immigration, trade, and currency policies are incredibly pro-growth.
>>
>>73417611

CRASHING THE GLOBALIST ECONOMY.... WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>73438206
anybody?

the party that doesn't do social engineering
>>
It is easy money that allows unsustainable federal policies like a massive welfare state to be put into place.

I think it was LBJ that invited the head of the FED to his home in TX then told everybody else to get out of the room then jacked the banker up against the wall and told him to keep interest rates low or else. It was what was necessary for him to pay for the great society even then.

Then Nixon took us off the gold standard when the Europeans figured out we were printing money like crazy in the 70's and were asking for gold instead of $.

If we had hard money, the government could never build the welfare state. If no welfare state people would not be as useless as they are now.

Yes the world is an epic shitty place, and foreigners are hiding in US treasuries, supporting our spending binge without driving up interest rates. But this is not healthy even for us in the long term.

So great, shake the tree a little. Drive up interest rates and watch the left squirm as they can't pay for their monstrosities.
>>
>>73438626
we can service them just fine so it's not a big deal

treating the government like a business or household when it comes to debt is something that people who don't understand government finance do
>>
>>73434506

I tried to debunk this post, but I'll admit that I failed. As a bigger man, I've switched my vote to the only logical choice - Hillary.
>>
>>73435584

Amazing post. You put it really well here and have a gift for reasoning. You have convinced me to vote for Hillary in November.
>>
File: marxx.jpg (119 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
marxx.jpg
119 KB, 566x566
>>73438611
The US government is always solvent. All the president has to do is just walk over to the Treasury and ask them to print more money. You can argue about the inflationary effects (which depends on how it is injected into the economy) but it's not like the government can actually become illiquid.
Printing money to pay off old debt would be a disaster but spending it on wealth generation projects to generate profit to pay off the old debt could not be as problematic.
>>
>>73439305
as a flaming canadian socialist I'd take trump over hillary
>>
>>73439022
So what will happen if rates start to go up? Housing prices collapse? Stocks get volatile or down?
>>
>>73439148

A government going into debt to purchase an asset, like building infrastructure is one thing.

But just like personal finances, if a government is taking a loan out to pay day to day obligations for years at a time bankruptcy is in the future.

The entire tax income of the US government is going into paying things like social security.

somewhere slightly less of $1T/year is being borrowed to pay for the military and everything else.

The US is going to default on its debts. Probably though inflation, like we have always done. This 'good' inflation based default scenario is only going to happen if we use Trump's economic policies to Make America Great Again.

Otherwise it will just be more slow rot from within.
>>
>>73437546

Good post. I was going to vote for Trump in the general. However as a man of reason I know when I am bested. Therefore I have decided to switch up my vote to Hillary, and I will 100% support her in November and beyond.
>>
God Dammit

I started off using GLP to get better news then TV and when that went to hell, i went on to the only worthy sub on leddit which is the Conspiracy one.

When I found POL, i was estastic to have a new source... that being said

This place is toxic, instead of engaging convo on here where i can learn something, its filled with faggots who shill and spam.

At least the shilling has a narrative, ur spam kills brain cells.

If your gonna be a autist, go do so on fb where u will fit in.
>>
File: JFC.gif (559 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
JFC.gif
559 KB, 250x250
>>73439495
>All the president has to do is just walk over to the Treasury and ask them to print more money.
>>
>>73439728

for future shitposting purposes its #hillaryartillery
>>
>>73437821
anyone?
>>
>>73438296

Great post, and you have me here scratching my head wondering why I supported Trump in the first place. Needless to say, I will now be voting for Hillary in the general election and beyond.
>>
>>73439809
If a government that controls their own printing press says they can't pay and are illiquid their lying simply because they don't want to pay (because of fears of inflation) not because they don't have the capacity.

If I owe you $500 in a currency I control the supply of and tell you I can't pay you back I must be lying.
>>
>>73417656
Now I'm a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>73439646

probably all of the above.

IMHO all of the things you mention need to happen, they would just reflect a market functioning again off of stimulus.

A crash is bad of course, but a slow shift in interest rates would let things reballance.

if a shit in interest rates from 0% to .1% is going to shatter the economy, I hope everybody understands that we are already fucked. That is basically what the FED is already saying.
>>
File: smugcruz.jpg (504 KB, 3952x2964) Image search: [Google]
smugcruz.jpg
504 KB, 3952x2964
How's that nominee workin' out for ya, Trumptards?
>>
>>73440341
We already are fucked, even with the insane monetary policies going on they can't get the growth they need.
>>
Does anyone else love how we're going to get the first female president in history? That's really amazing, I think. We've come so far as a nation.
>>
>>73438206
Fuck! why the fuck do i have to do it?

fucking cowards
>>
>>73437238
Your many many posts saying the same thing (can tell it's all you by ID) have me convinced

I'm now a #Clintoris
>>
File: 1410736037709[1].png (26 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
1410736037709[1].png
26 KB, 514x352
>>73417611
>Vox

>TPM
>>
>>73440121

Our creditors would know instantly exactly what we are doing, and our actions would result in a crash in all assets paid in USD. (Treasuries) Also we could no longer roll over any debt without paying huge interest rates because creditors would know they will be paid back in inflated dollars.

This happens anyway, but for the moment we are the cleanest dirty window.

Ask Zimbabwe or now Venezuela how well printing money really works out.
>>
>>73440341
then if you have any money, what do you invest in to not get totally fucked?
>>
>>73440569

I do think that Trump's economic policies are genius and are a last best chance to reboot things.

It kills me that we in the US voted for Obama, TWICE. To me the most important thing has always been to get the economy going again. Instead we have wasted 8 years doing only stupid stuff.

As far as I am concerned, vote for Hillary and let the world burn. People are too fucked in the head to make rational decisions. A little starvation will fix that real quick.
>>
>>73440033
Great post, and you have completely changed my outlook on this election.

Thanks to you, I'm now a #Clintoris
>>
>>73437821
has the republican party been sabotaging the working class for 40 years?
>>
>>73441179
It'll probably be nasty no matter who gets elected, the problem has been allowed too much expansion. Personally I hope it starts before the election.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>73441264
The Emancipation Proclamation was a Republican initiative

The Democrats of the day voted against

Every POC who votes Democrat is a cuck
>>
>>73441264
the party that doesn't do social engineering?
>>
>>73440841

If you have a tremendous amount of money you buy a little gold, buy some stocks for long term inflation protection, buy some real-estate, and give the rest to hedge funds.

Or just buy art and keep it in a bunker.

The best solution of course is to invest somehow in productive assets. But as we all can see, nobody sees any path toward real growth right now, so no investment.

Musk with spaceX is investing for the future, and is going to make huge $$$, so he has things figured out even if merely preserving his assets is not his goal.
>>
>>73441463
so? what about today?
>>
>>73441264
Pretty much
>>
>>73441440

I agree on both counts.
>>
>>73441543

LBJ have those niggers voting democrat for 100 years
>>
>>73441617
yeah, and 1/2 the country will vote for them
>>
File: RetailerSummit.jpg (70 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
RetailerSummit.jpg
70 KB, 580x433
>>73441543
Pic related

Panem et circenses
>>
>>73440765
This scheme already has essentially been going on since Nixon got off the gold standard just in slow motion. Your creditors don't benefit from crashing the USD since they want it to maintain value since they're holding treasury notes/USD and they will work their hardest to prevent it from devaluing to rapidly. The US is a debtor nation but they have power over their creditors.

Where you get hyperinflation kicking in (Zimbabwe, Venezuela) is when you try paying off already existing debt obligations by just printing money. Printing money and injecting it domestically to finance profit generating ventures wouldn't have the same sort of inflationary effects.
>>
>>73441719
and he will
>>
>>73441771
The country already voted against them in the primaries
>>
>>73441781
>>
>>73441719
unlike whites, they'll vote for what's good for them
>>
>this will destroy the global economy

It's already destroyed. Talking points guy has no substance as to why defaulting is a bad idea other than feelings and beaurocracy. I find their sensational invocation of the Constitution highly questionable. This is realism versus a defunct mindhive.
>>
>>73442020
Yeah welfare and being pandered to has really strengthened blacks
>>
It's not crazy it's common sense...

You can't pay back the 20 trillion you owe, you can't even service the interest on that debt
>>
>>73442097
there's probably more white ppl on welfare and you probably know that
>>
>>73442215
Because there's many more white people in the US, but as a percentage of population blacks receive far more. Regardless that has nothing to do with what I said, welfare for whites has created problems too. You're not good at this.
>>
File: clinton bush bush.jpg (23 KB, 384x258) Image search: [Google]
clinton bush bush.jpg
23 KB, 384x258
>>
>>73442335
you also know a white kid has privileges blacks don't get
>>
>>73442529
Like having a dad?
>>
>>73442584
weak
>>
>>73441792
>Printing money and injecting it domestically to finance profit generating ventures wouldn't have the same sort of inflationary effects.

When is government ever better than the private sector in allocating resources? The private sector is presently saying 'fuck this shit' and buying back stock rather than making any massive investment.

The only thing government can to better is massive scale investments super long term investments. Japan has shown that if you give government a blank check to build infrastructure they build bridges to nowhere. We already did this here in the 50's and got the payback. WE have a great highway system. Saying 'build infrastructure' now is looking backwards. Repairing infrastructure might be better, but maintenance has to come out of general funds to be sustainable, so repairing the NE US's bridges with an infrastructure build is just papering over the fact that the cities and states there are totally bankrupt.

The only long term infrastructure project that I can think of that only government can do is a Manhattan project for nuclear fusion, or build out a massive solar farm in the SW desert to make electricity across the US like $.04/kWH
>>
>>73442529

being able to say, 'Thanks for the warning, officer?'
>>
>>73442529
Blacks have been given every opportunity, but would rather hold each other down with a victim complex, destroying their own families, and committing the most crimes on one another. If they have a problem adapting to white civilizations perhaps they should return to the jungles. Blacks have been given everything to succeed but refuse.
>>
>>73442584
did they fuck your gf
>>
Honestly other than wall and no Muslims entering the country, I don't even think he has any policies
>>
>>73442721
Nice argument, you've totally convinced me

I'm now a #Clintoris
>>
>>73442584

Like being held responsible for society's problems.
>>
File: Trumps first day in office.gif (3 MB, 570x319) Image search: [Google]
Trumps first day in office.gif
3 MB, 570x319
>>73417611
hey dumb ass your ID is showing
>>
>>73443019
you always were
>>
>>73443031
https://youtu.be/iu2TaYPYVy4
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.