[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most efficient and least expensive way to get rid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Image1.jpg (68 KB, 550x774) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
68 KB, 550x774
What is the most efficient and least expensive way to get rid of a fraction of your population ?

Let's assume you are the PM/president of a average western democracy. You can command a small portion of the army to commit whatever action you deem necessary. Your action (if revealed) will be judged by the media and the international community.

We are talking of a 1/10 of the population. They are hated/discriminated, but not to a death wish extent. More like "I wish they were elsewhere"
>>
The most efficient way is to kill each person one by one, over a period of time. I don't know about least efficient...
>>
>>73410704
Heh.

>Hipster Hitler
>Hipler
>>
>>73410704

Nice try Manuel Valls
>>
>>73410704
Poisoning the water supply of their houses with some disease so that you do not look too guilty.
>>
>>73410704
Are you planning something ?

Anyway, I think it should be done in a subversive or indirect way. Like tweaking a few economic parameters so that the people you want off are the most impacted.

One stupid example: remove the gibsmedat or CAF. Or favor returns to the other countries with an economic policy of people who have 2 nationalities, ...
>>
>>73411211
>imply I'm Manuel Valls
>imply I expect white people to be 1/10 of the population
>imply white genocide will be more proactive
>>
Introduce drugs and media that promotes violence and factionalism while imposing subtle social stigmas keeping this particular group isolated from the greater society. They will start killing themselves for you. Might take a few generations but they will go from 10% to 1% in the corse of time. The better part of that one percent will be made up of those who have shown particular value and had been reintroduced to the greater society.
>>
File: image2.jpg (38 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
38 KB, 280x390
>>73411443
Nothing you should be concerned about. You pay your taxes right ? Are you registered ?

>>73411692
I like where this is going. Do you have any real application of this theory ? However 1% won't do, I want 0% and if possible not fucking the country up in the process.
>>
>>73410704
Make a proxy nation next to you, "invade" yourself, and move citizens to different towns for "safety". Move the disliked race to a town closer to the border than the others, have your proxy soldiers slaughter them, then "defeat" the proxy nation and "annex" them as "vengeance".
>>
File: reichstag_brand2_bm_345049a.jpg (74 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
reichstag_brand2_bm_345049a.jpg
74 KB, 750x500
>>73412703
Maybe International community will force to help survivors or worse ensure their legacy is not forgotten.

Anyway, this third party idea seems great, the tricky part will be to move the targeted population closer to the border.

If any of you has a plan involving blaming the targeted population for an act of terrorism, I would like to hear it.
>>
>>73412426
I think he's trying to imply niggers

I think you should do what the Jews do. Indoctrinate the population to believe they have committed a crime and make them feel guilt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.