[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free Speech in UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: 1440875640532.jpg (548 KB, 752x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440875640532.jpg
548 KB, 752x1024
Lay it on me, Bongs. I want to know just how bad the free speech laws are in the UK.

For example, if a black person bumps into me on the subway and I scream "Fuck off you dirty nigger!" and a policeman hears, what will happen?

If I get on Facebook and say "The reason the UK is turning to shit is because of all the immigration from Muslim countries," what will happen?

If I break up with my girlfriend and send her a text saying "Eat shit you chink slut, I hope you die," what would happen?

What if I get drunk and run around at night and scream "NIGGERFAGGOT!"

What will happen to me?

PS I'm a goddamn proud burger and I have literally done all of those things in the U.S.A. and nothing at all has ever happened.
>>
>>73407077

bump
>>
Burger here curious this as well.

I've been reading more and more about this. Did the UK really fuck themselves this hard?
>>
How bad is it limeys?
>>
>>73407077
>For example, if a black person bumps into me on the subway and I scream "Fuck off you dirty nigger!" and a policeman hears, what will happen?
you will get arrested and ostracised

as opposed to in the usa where you just get ostracized

but yeh shit is fucked up beyond recognition, we dont have free speech in this country in any reasonable sense of the word
>>
>>73408703

How did this happen and why do you accept it?
>>
>>73407077
Know guy who's ex-girlfriends Turk boyfriend beat her up in front of his kid.

He went on FB and told him to fuck off back to Turkroach and he'll knock his block off etc etc.

Ended up in court and fined. The Turkroach claimed he felt scared and wanted to go back to Turkey.

>don't use FB.
>>
>>73408964

lord that is insane
>>
File: 1462374315775.png (10 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1462374315775.png
10 KB, 405x344
>>73408964

Goddamn, that's fucked up.
>>
>>73407077
>If I get on Facebook and say "The reason the UK is turning to shit is because of all the immigration from Muslim countries," what will happen?

Depends on where in the UK. In Northern Ireland they don't care, but if in the mainland you're double-plus fucked.
>>
>>73409333

describe double-plus fucked...do the police come?

i mean in my opinion that is the LEAST incendiary of my examples...like, there's no threat of violence and no public disruption of the peace
>>
So if you get on kikebook and say

"THE UK IS BEING FUCKED BY SAND NIGGER IMMIGRATION CREATED BY KIKES TO DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY!"

What happens?
>>
>>73408863
There's plenty of loud people, especially women that want a nanny-state. The knee-jerk reaction to everything is "why hasn't this been banned yet?".
>>
>>73407077
In all cases the police will come and beat you up with a bike wheel
>>
>>73409203
>>73409231

His got about eight kids to six different women, so law of averages.
>>
File: 1459627001813.jpg (597 KB, 1044x1349) Image search: [Google]
1459627001813.jpg
597 KB, 1044x1349
>>73407077
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom

Take a fucking gander. From my personal experience though my area is pretty much all white (probably the only good thing about living in Scotland) but we do have a lot of of poles. They won't grass you up though. It really is a sorry state, that's why I want to move to the US, but I'd never qualify for entry.
>>
File: 1462695752563.png (233 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
1462695752563.png
233 KB, 520x423
>>73407077
Know an elderly woman who called someone a puff and got arrested.
>>
>>73410403
kek
>>
File: 1461787237929.jpg (148 KB, 706x500) Image search: [Google]
1461787237929.jpg
148 KB, 706x500
>>73407077
>if I scream "Fuck off you dirty nigger!" and a policeman hears, what will happen?

Get arrested + fined for hate speech.

>say "The reason the UK is turning to shit is because of all the immigration from Muslim countries," what will happen?

>send a text saying "Eat shit you chink slut, I hope you die," what would happen?

>What if I get drunk and run around at night and scream "NIGGERFAGGOT!"

Take a guess...
>>
>>73407077
I'll give you an example from my local paper the other day

>Some people are on a train having a conversation among themselves
>Someone overhears one of them make a racist comment
>They call the police
>The police get on the train at some point
>The racists have already left :(
>Anyone with information please contact your local Thought Police

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/police-appeal-after-group-men-11282564
>>
>>73408863
salami slicing

bit by bit authoritarianism creeps up, each jump is so small that it doesnt seem to amount to much, over time the change is huge

the only reason it hasnt happened to you is because you have entrenched constitutional rights
>>
>>73407077
Arrested and probably fined for most, although people regularly say "chinky" (referring to the food) and nobody bats an eye. I don't think Chink is considered as strong a slur as nigger
>>
>>73410723

slicing a salami while you boil a frog slowly in a pot

>>73410668
jesus, the busybody citizen activism of the anonymous caller scares me more than the Thought Police actually. that's what they did in nazi germany and Maoist China...exploit local grudges and personal emotional issues to assert authoritarian policies

just let the man say his racist thing, blow it out your ass and get on with your day

>calling the police because you hear a stranger say something, fml
>>
>>73410621
Its a shame you can't do what your picture says.

Equally what would happen if a group of civilians from multiple counties banded together and joined for example the kurds to eradicate and colonize Syria?
>>
>>73407077
I wouldn't risk doing any of those things.
>>
>>73411079
They're symptoms of each other, people like to feel like special snowflakes and getting somebody arrested because you're offended panders to that need and the fact that it is possible to have someone arrested for a differing opinion (even encouraged) enables this behaviour.
>>
>>73407077

Britcucks get arrested for even looking at a paki the wrong way.

American here on vacation in London. I've probably seen three British people during my trip.
>>
>>73409572
You'll get jewed
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 275x183
>>73411534
London isn't a great reflection on the country, get out to the Cotswolds if you can. England still exists, it's just we're on the back foot.

Spain Reconquista'd and so can we
>>
>>73409572

if you say "islam is not compatible with western society", you will genuinely be taken into the police station, though probably not charged
>>
File: Orly.jpg (97 KB, 336x381) Image search: [Google]
Orly.jpg
97 KB, 336x381
>>73407077
>mfw I know a police man who beat the shit out of a immigrant and called him a dirty paki
>mfw nobody cared
>>
>>73411809

I visited England and stayed in a beautiful cottage in the Yorkshire Dales. Traveled to York, Durham, Oxford, Bath, also Staffa and Iona...beautiful country.

It's a shame London Has Fallen.
>>
>>73411079
You'll notice they don't allow comments on those sorts of stories either because the "right wing" flooded comments where "hate speech" were concerned.
Interestingly some "journalist" gave his thoughts on how that Muslim mayor of London is a good thing and a "blow for racists" and they allowed comments on it. There was around 15 comments the last time I checked (which is quite a lot for that site), of those 15 only one agreed with the journalist, a woman who used nothing other than emotional arguments. I'm glad to see UKIP taking large strides in the area, that's the only saving grace we have at the minute.
>>
we're fucked lads
>>
>>73411933
London was always shit.
It's just a place where tourists come to look at the Queens house even though she dosen't live there
>>
>>73412156
It's our capital city, it's the financial capital of the world, it reflects on us at a nation.

Your indifference is disgusting
>>
File: 1462331365585.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462331365585.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>73411896

Wow... just wow...

You guys are fucked.

I can't even comprehend that as an American.
>>
>>73409413
You would be charged for disrupting racial harmony or some equally Orwellian term.

Even if you didn't make a treat of violence or cause a disruption.
>>
File: 1444945834019.jpg (322 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
1444945834019.jpg
322 KB, 624x810
>>73412342
He's right, it's been that way for a while now.

I'm leaving next year, it means London gets even less white, but I just don't care any more. Going to either Switzerland or a good commonwealth country, anywhere is better than here.
>>
>>73412270
I'd like to think our countrysides reflect our nation.
>>
>>73407077
>saying nigger in public
Literally nothing more cringe than people do that.
It's literally a mental disease if you cannot control your thoughts.

Keep /pol/ in /pol/
>>
>>73412270
>it's the financial capital of the world
Means next to nothing in the day of telephones and computers.
>>
>>73407077
If you do it IRL? Less likely for something to happen, and it depends upon the policeman. If he's one of those 'calm down lad' types, you're alright. If he's mid-20s, then you're fucked.

Online? It'll be much worse. Lots of data mining and digital intelligence gathering here.

On the other hand I was talking about how the Jews push for guilt over the holocaust to advance their political agenda. Nothing happened. Someone else even brought it up. But I don't go to one of the higher tier unis, so the hardcore SJW shit is not there.
>>
>>73414041
"Nigger" is pretty much a rarity here, that's why it sounds cringy when someone says it. It's like when someone British says "motherfucker" it sounds ridiculous because it's an American term. Think an American saying "arse" or "wanker", it sounds stupid because it's not heard often, not because of what it's alluding to.
>>
>>73412990
'Incitement of Racial Hatred'
>>
>>73407077

Scenarios in order:
>arrested
>arrested
>arrested
>arrested
>>
>>73415821

Almost forgot to mention:

How to avoid this happening to your country

"Hate speech is not free speech" is a trap.

When people think of hate speech, they think of all the bastards going around inciting violence between people. Unfortunately, the people who get to define hate-speech don't do anything about this, and instead abuse the law to target free speech, all the while protecting the right of nutty radical islamists to keep promoting their hate-speech. Any criticism of which falls under hate-speech.

If you are ever told that a law will stop hate speech, they're fucking lying. It never stops any hatred, it only ever stops freedom. I can't think of a time EVER when it has actually been used against someone inciting violence who wasn't white.
>>
>>73411933
>tfw live in the Chiltern Hills AONB, which is stunning countryside filled with mostly upper-middle class whites.

>slap bang in the centre is sandnigger haven High Wycombe

bros hold me

at least the Yorkshire Dales hasn't fallen
>>
So last year some guy fell asleep at the wheel of his bin lorry (garbage truck) here in Glasgow. Flattened six people or something. Some guy in England cracked a joke on twitter something like "taking out the trash" the trash being Scottish people. Top banter t b h. Literally was arrested for it. Fucking insane
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.