[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: lolbertarians.jpg (39 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
lolbertarians.jpg
39 KB, 460x259
Where were you when it was confirmed once and for all lolbertarians are more retarded than the niggest of niggers and will hand Shillary, the embodiment of everything they allegedly hate, the Presidency on a silver platter?
>>
>>73403857
>March
>>
>>73403929

>thinking Johnson's numbers are smaller now that "MUH KONSTEETOOSHEEN" faggots have hopped on from the Rat to him
>>
>>73403857
>Implying Donald Trump isn't everything Libertarians Hate

Donald Trump will grow the government. You don't create a Deportation Force and Waffen-SS without growing the government.
>>
>>73403857

Things lolbertarians like

>open borders
>drastic cuts to the military
>gay marriage
>DUDE WEED LMAO

The only thing they have in common with Republicans is a desire for lower taxes. Otherwise they are Democrats.
>>
>>73404194

>having an additional 60 million Hispanincs in your country who vote Democrat won't grow your government

Like I've said, you're more retarded than the niggest of niggers.
>>
>>73404429
>60 million Hispanincs
Most of those are Citizens would could only be removed by extermination. A system of death camps is going to be expensive.
>>
>>73404769

I said "additional". As in, the ones who'll migrate to America after Shillary opens the borders completely (or just fails to properly defend them).
>>
File: OBAMA_BASED.jpg (118 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_BASED.jpg
118 KB, 1280x719
>>73403857
I CAN'T WAIT!
>>
>>73404934
If the only issue is border security, than the Libertarians will probably spend for that; it isn't that expensive.

It's the deportation force and camps that makes a Trump presidency unaffordable to libertarians.
>>
Gary Johnson is not going to get 2% in November. Don't delude yourself, third party presidential candidate polls in May aren't the same as third party candidate polls in October, much less how people actually vote once they're inside the voting booth.
>>
>>73405420

> than the Libertarians will probably spend for that; it isn't that expensive.

But libertarians will NEVER win, genius, because a third party has never (and will never) won an election in the history of the US.

All you monkeys are doing is securing 8 years of Hillary's presidency, after which you'll have so many Hispanics you'll basically be Brazil 2.0. How low have libertarians held power in Brazil?
>>
>>73405719

>How low have libertarians held power in Brazil?

How long*
>>
we freedom nao

GJ better change his stance on fag cakes. The fucking statist.
>>
The core problem doesn't rest on the shoulders of anyone but "conservatives".

You don't kill. The end. If you killed Mexicans, they wouldn't be voting. If you killed niggers, they wouldn't be voting. If you killed soldiers instead of worshiping them, they wouldn't be setting the world on fire and dumping ragheads into White countries by the millions. If you killed Christians, they wouldn't be importing shitskins into every nook and cranny in the country.

You're a comfortable, contented people who just want something to annoyed at, no different than upper class liberal feminists who need to subvert society out of boredom. If you were angry or the least bit nationalistic, you would have started killing people a long, long time ago.
>>
>>73405719
A dictatorship didn't cleanse Brazil of the Untermensch, it won't in the USA either.
>>
>>73405626
That depends. The first Clinton won because of a third party candidate.
>>
>>73405377
LOL LEFTWING RETARD
ASSBURGERS
>>
>>73405873

The only dictator in this race is Hillary, and you're going to be instrumental in electing her.

I believe you are what is referred to as "useful idiots".

>>73405999

And so will the second.
>>
>>73403857
What were the top 5 best decisions Hillary Clinton made during her time in government?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.