[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Nuclear Families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (37 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 600x489
Which turns out worse for the kid - being raised by a single mother, or being raised by homosexual parents? Are single mother households more abusive and unstable? Which of the two are more likely to raise dropouts, druggies, and faggots?
>>
Two parents are better than one. Pretty straight forward.
>>
>>73401993
>>
>>73399790
Kids should be raised by their mother and her husband
>>
>>73399790
Faggot parents are worse.

They'll fuck you in the butt because all faggots are pedos
>>
>>73399790
Depends. Homo men are better than single mother. Lesbian are worse.
>>
>>73399790

If I had to guess I'd say faggots probably do a better job, simply because they're more likely to be in a higher income bracket.

We'll likely never know for sure, because you can't get funding to study this kind of shit because muh homophobia.

>asking a question is homophobia
this is literally how these people think.
>>
>>73402260
>Kids should be raised by their mother and her husband
Don't mention me or my wifes son ever again
>>
> Kick in the balls
> Kick in the teeth

Pick one.
>>
It depends on the mental health of the individuals having the children. In alot of aspects my nuclear upbringing gives me a certain stability, but 1 of my folks has been an alcoholic since i was born and wasnt there at all aside from physically. This led me to be a dropout and all around confused and aimless. So all in all I think one of the most important aspects of being a parent is to actually be one. Realizing your role and playing it accordingly leads to a much better outcome than just existing there to say muh nuclear family.
>>
From what I've seen, it really depends. But I'd say if you have to make a blind wager, two parents would be the way to go if they both could be considered parents.
>>
>>73399790
Two men are better than one women or two lesbos. Fags also make more income than traditional nuclear men/women families. But I don't support two men adopting because of pedos, they should only be able to have a kid if its theirs biologically through surrogating, at least their will be a natural instinct not to commit pedophilia with their own child.
>>
>>73399790
Single mothers are the absolute worst. The only thing worse is single mothers and a legally uncommitted boyfriend.
>>
remember boys start imitating their father at a very young age.
What do you think happens when the father is gay, or has boobs?
both choices are bad.
A child needs to grow up with a mom and a dad that love them completely to be normal
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.