[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we pander to 0.2% of the population again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: caitlynjenner.jpg (57 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
caitlynjenner.jpg
57 KB, 620x387
Why do we pander to 0.2% of the population again?
>>
>>73394439
Because it makes money. People eat this shit up because they think it puts them on the right side of history. It isn't pandering its business. If you think vf gives a shit about transgendered people your as stupid as the people who read this shit.
>>
Government Psy-OPs testing tolerance level of it's mass's.
>>
>>73394627
>testing
dohhoho
>>
>>73394439
They're the only ones left that still buy magazines.
>>
>>73394627
>mass's
wtf
>>
>>73394439
Because jews are 2%.
>>
>>73394439

Why does an ethnic group consisting of 0.0002% of the world's population have such vast over-representation in government, media, and education?

O Y V E Y
>>
>>73394439
For one reason: to piss of decent people. It's just a spit in the face. None of the SJW shit is about the people they are "helping." It is about spitting in the face of decent people.
>>
>>73394439
Because social nonissues must be inflated betond belief or else the Left will be devoid of anything meaningful.
>>
>be liberal
>want to talk politics because all the smart people do that and I want to appear smart
>read about economics and foreign policy
>"gee this stuff is really hard"
>go to the Huffington Post entertainment section
>see articles about trannies, gay rights and racism
>"wow this stuff all makes sense"

This is why. Because liberals are borderline retarded only focusing on muh feels type stuff.
>>
>>73394439
To further confuse gender roles and crash the birthrate.
>>
>>73394439
Just remember that old adage about appeasement. We're just hoping the turbaned crocodile eats us last.
>>
>>73395420
This.
Peter Hitchens offers some nice insight into the mind of the type of people who push this shit, being one himself when he was younger. The issue in his day was immigration, but the mindset of the people pushing it is just the same, to piss on tradition.

https://archive.is/QuA9j

>How I am partly to blame for Mass Immigration
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.