[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so good about whiteness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: f02.png (114 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114 KB, 680x439
What do you mean when you say white?
you always ask ''is x white'' implying it's something superior while white countries have some of the highest suicide rates, depression, loneliness and levels of degeneracy.
I just don't see what's so great about it anymore.

Not that other races are better I just want you to tell me what's so good about whiteness
>>
File: image.png (207 KB, 394x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207 KB, 394x439
is she white?
>>
>>73392749
>Dark colored eyes
>white
>>
File: 1457561741473.jpg (5 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1457561741473.jpg
5 KB, 189x200
>>73392749
>she
>>
File: 1410376819197.jpg (47 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1410376819197.jpg
47 KB, 604x604
>>73392749
White enough for my dick
>>
File: white-privilege1.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
white-privilege1.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>73392639
white privilege
>>
>>73392639
>highest suicide rates, depression, loneliness and levels of degeneracy
All these things are caused by excess darkies being around.
>>
What do you mean when you say Jew?
you always ask ''is x Jew'' implying it's something superior while Israel have some of the highest shekel rates, depression, usury and levels of hooked noses.
I just don't see what's so great about it anymore.

Not that other goys are better I just want you to tell me what's so good about Jewishness
>>
>>73392639
>white
>highest levels of degeneracy.

Nice bait
>>
>>73392639
Mostly living in first world countries and having access to the best health care, entertainment, etc. all while having the best compromise between physique and intellect.

But if I were to choose a race, I'd choose to be a Jew. Power and wealth beat all other privileges.
>>
There is nothing inherently better about the color of skin. But more about the accomplishments of white people versus other races.

>but all the atrocities whites people committed!

Yeah no shit, you don't get to be top dog without getting your hands dirty. And it's not just white people like many n(J)ews media outlets would have you believe.

It's a game of conquest, and white people won. POC fags are just sore losers.
>>
>>73392639
Hey achmed.. European civilization was responsible for several thousands of years of cultural civilization, human rights, literature, philosophy, science and technology. Basically everything you take for granted today.. Which untill the last 50 years was quite beautiful. But now being ruined because of incompetent migrants that come from shitholes and turn european and western nations into the same shitholes they come from.. garbage in garbage out.

Speaking of which just gtfo of my country and go back to your own and let europe be european and you can keep your middle east NO PROBLEM!..
>>
Being white gets me all that Asian pussy
>>
>>73393908
I'm not talking about what whites accomplished in the past. Yes white civilization and people WERE great but do you honestly still think that with all the degeneracy, political correctness including what you're talking about, letting in mass immigration from the middle east, i mean how stupid is that? Seriously
>>
>>73392639
There is nothing good about being white, there is nothing bad about being white.
Racism is a good indicator of either a hilbilly or an SJW and therefore, of untermenschen.
>>
>>73394907
0/11
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MjYwNzkyMzM1.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MjYwNzkyMzM1.jpg
102 KB, 1200x1200
>>73394612
i see what you mean. i actually get on better with non-whites generally irl because most (western, not slave) whites have this chronic self delusion complex wrapped up in this unknowing superiority complex which is the actual reason for political correctness, liberalism etc. Other races + Slavs are generally more real and so less suckered into this bullshit.

but that said, i just don't want indigenous europeans to be replaced. even if it's irrational, no part of me will accept it even if I wanted too.
>>
>>73396753
not slav*

honest mistake
>>
>>73393253
NO GOY
you arent allowed to turn the question around antisemitism oy vey annodah shoah
>>
>>73392749
>is
>she
>white
>>
>>73392639
Being able to create stable, peaceful, prosperous societies, with a strong sense of community.

The downside is that this altruism has extended to brown people, based on the misconception that all people are born equal, with the same abilities and the same desire for peace and prosperity.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.