[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i'm going to commit suicide if Donald Trump doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 31by.jpg (106 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
31by.jpg
106 KB, 960x960
I think i'm going to commit suicide if Donald Trump doesn't win.
>>
Take some Berns with ya then
>>
>>73389575
One less racist in the world
>>
>>73389575
kek whata degenerate

weak cunt

you better stream so we can call how pathetic u are
>>
Get your noose ready beta faggot.... He's unelectable.
Unless gop gets it's shit together and can get an electable candidate through its nomination process you're getting shillary for two terms.....let that sink in...... Two Terms.

Remember she's the status quo candidate. She's not going to get impeached for email shenanigans etc.
>>
>>73389575
Make sure you live-stream it when you do!
>>
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 31089.png (93 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
31089.png
93 KB, 200x204
>>73389575
absolutely do it.
in fact do it now.

your judgement is obviously lacking, since you'd actually vote for this memetastic rich boy.
kill yourself, do it for your country.
>>
>>73389575
why?
wouldn't it be a better choice in joining in with those who will burn this mother fucker to the ground and take as many left wing libtards withyou as you can?
>>
If you want him to win, why are you posting grotesque memes of him?

I have studied memeology and know that memes work on a subliminal level. Even though your words show support, your image send a negative message to everyone
>>
>>73389575
If Hillary wins, it means four more years of the status quo. But I'm doing pretty good so I am OK with this.
>>
>>73391719
I thought Australia was supposed to be good at shitposting?
>>
>>73394033
>Austria
>Australia
two different places faggot
>>
>>73389575
It's obvious he's not going to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71nwmBFtJI
>>
You are quitter and don't deserve Don as president.
>>
>>73389575
Suicide is cowardy as long as you do it to prevent something worse than a quick death. If you choose suicide you must be in a very fucked up condition.
Man the fuck up and don't act as a pathetic Tumblrina.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.