[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could the fall of nations be related to the lack of elaborate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: genpeterpace.jpg (128 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
genpeterpace.jpg
128 KB, 800x924
Could the fall of nations be related to the lack of elaborate military uniforms?
>>
>>73387792
The US Marine Corps Officer Uniform would look better with a black hat.

The enlisted uniform with its red piping looks like a clown costume.

Actually scratch that. ALL US military uniforms minus the USMC and USN (white) officer uniforms are horrific.
>>
File: north-korean-military.jpg (48 KB, 510x289) Image search: [Google]
north-korean-military.jpg
48 KB, 510x289
Exhibit A:

Best Korea has extravagant officer uniforms, bordering on ridiculous. Despite the worldwide push for them to become part of the rest of the world, they refuse to buckle under the pressure. Note the uniforms.
>>
It's related to the lack of men willing to wear them
>>
>>73387949

My father retired from the USAF after 22 years and always complained that the only difference between the officer blues and some insurance salesman was the inclusion of ribbons.
>>
>>73388030
>>
File: frenchies.jpg (3 MB, 2800x1866) Image search: [Google]
frenchies.jpg
3 MB, 2800x1866
Exhibit B:

The Frenchies. These niggas look gay as fuck with these hats and poor color schemes, and their country is being overrun by shitskins.There has to be a correlation.
>>
>>73387792
When given the opportunity to give our men an elaborate military uniform we settled on putting a giant fluffy black dildo on their heads.

So I'm sorta glad we put them all in khaki jumpsuits now.
>>
>>73387958
Yeah but North Korea is a basketcase and hardly a "nation" in any sense of the word.
>>
>>73387958
They don't have ribbon bars. It's not really their fault.
An average US general would look the same if he had the actual decorations on.
>>
File: 2VFJx17.jpg (391 KB, 2592x1820) Image search: [Google]
2VFJx17.jpg
391 KB, 2592x1820
>>73388154
But look at the French FL uniform. A leather apron and a fucking axe.
Probably the most Alpha uniform ever devised.
>>
>>
>>73388530
captain! there's just too much blood, it's every where!

Lets wear aprons!, because there's soo much blood.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.