[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
every thread i see. Every image i see. i cant help but feel an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: losing all hope to do anything.gif (749 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
losing all hope to do anything.gif
749 KB, 500x269
every thread i see. Every image i see. i cant help but feel an overwhelming depression about the fact the world is falling to pieces. Its never gonna end, and its all ending simultaneously. Why cant all the bad people just die?!
>>
>>73386853
They won't just die. You need to prepare yourself to fight them
>>
There is no justice and nothing comes for free. You must fight or perish.
>>
I wish I couldn't care anymore but I can't help but feel an immense sadness, thinking about the people of future generations who have to live in and suffer in this evil world.

I don't plan to have kids so my bloodline ends here. It's fine for me to die some time in my 60s if I even make it that far. But for those people who have to live, forced into it - I truly feel for them.
>>
>>73386853
This website is really depressing, but it's a test. Everything a virtous person stands for is challenged here. You need to raise from your ashes stronger than ever.

Maybe we will see out time or maybe we will have to pass the ball to the next generation. But there has to be a huge swing soon. No one, in history, fighting for good or evil, got away with their campaigns for too long.
>>
>>73386853
>bad

You spelled worthless wrong. But then again, you'd have to off yourself. Take the tampon out of your pussy and go outside. It's time for you to turn off your computer.
>>
>>73388166
i do go outside, and i see, like you say Worthless people. braindead moreso that here on 4chan. Its all pretty shitty everywhere you go.
>>
>>73386853
Give me examples of things that deeply depress you.
>>
>>73388519
I don't think so.

Sure there is the world as a whole, but your own personal life should be somewhat fulfilling despite the background. The world was and never will be perfect. Otherwise it would be called Utopia instead of Earth. Don't worry about the world, in the end it doesn't matter. You're going to die and why waste it contemplating the unfixable. Instead, go and prosper in your own life. Maybe if you can be a better person, happier and content..you can influence the people around you in your minuscule bit of this reality
>>
>>73387513
Implying you could breed/continue bloodline
>>
>>73386853
>USA
>whines

Pussy. You have a lot of opportunity to advance. You live in the greatest country on the planet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.