[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro-Fags-- Give US an Update???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15
File: Illegal_Immigrants_Cirkewwa.jpg (56 KB, 524x333) Image search: [Google]
Illegal_Immigrants_Cirkewwa.jpg
56 KB, 524x333
For those of us not in Europe, can someone who speaks Ittalian, German or preferably even a more obscure Euro language give us the truth re: "the Migrants?"

I see small blips about "Italian coast guard picks up 2k migrants" and "Turks to be allowed Visa free travel in June."

HAs it slowed down, picked up? What are you expecting come June? Are we expecting a long, hot summer? Think German girls have learned lesson after Cologne or will still be there with signs and hugs?
>>
>>73382477
That flag is hideously ugly
>>
>>73382477
not a euro obviously but from what ive heard its just as bad if not worse than before. the media is reporting it way less though.
>>
Also-- am I only one fearful they are going to go on some sort of rampage in the Louvre or in Florence and destroy a bunch of priceless artwork?
Think of those famous statues right in the little central square in Florence. One fucking savage with a hammer could do untold damage to priceless works that are left right out in the open...
>>
>>73382477
hello my proxy friend.
The migrant crisis has two fronts: the Greek one and the Italian one.
The Greek one seems to have calmed down a bit, at least according to our media (can any Greek confirm?).
The Italian one has slightly increased. Coming June it will probably become unbearable.
As for the t*rks being allowed visas it's not really relevant, since it's a 90 day visa for tourism, not trade agreements or immigration rights
>>
>>73382575
Yes, it's so much less interesting than your's..having the boat of a legendary French Explorer and the Coat of Arms from the 3 predominant areas our ancestors came from is just so out of touch.
Maybe a Rainbow flag instead? The ISIS flag, as your's is soon to be?
>>
This summer we gonna see more niggas, countries like austria etc will keep tightening controls while germany cries for the poor migrants while knowing too well that thanks to bordering with racist countries they are spared a big deal of the niggers.

>>73382763
Fact is that once a turk gets in thanks to this visa he won't get out, this visa could only last 1 day at it would serve the same purpose.
Also getting false documents in turkey is easy as shit, if new terrorists are coming they won't come from the boats but use the comfy turk visa way.
How this isn't obvious is beyond me.
>>
>>73383012
>Fact is that once a turk gets in thanks to this visa he won't get out
it's a visa tied to biometric data. So it's really hard to overstay it because the police knows all your data and should theoretically be very easy to track you. Although yes the terrorism part is scary
>>
>>73382763
Not a proxy but don't care.
1. Yes, know that part. But what I keep hearing is that Ergodan is making more and more ludicrous demands (e.g., the arrest of the German comic who insulted him, even more money, the visa thing, plus Euorpe ends up taking one for each one sent back). How the fuck does that help?
B. African path, well aware of, used to live in Malta and spent time in Sicily last summer. It's fucking unrecognizable. The port cities are like nothing you've ever seen.
Don't know how Malta is holding up, but keep hearing the EU threats of find of €259k over month per sandnigger they refuse to take. Which is confusing, given that they are all engineers and brain surgeons who are going to save Europe's pensions, why wouldn't nations be fighting for them?

Without exaggeration, I think we could see first sparks of a civil war in Europe this summer, and certainly disintgration of Shangen.

MY god Mother MErkel, what you did. OVer over a picture of one dead Kurd even the fucking Turks hate, the son of a people smuggler.

Lesson for Yanks in why women can NEVER be allowed to hold power-- they think too much with emotion, not logic. Merkel has ruined Europe Forever.
>>
>>73382477
>HAs it slowed down, picked up?
Right now it's kinda quiet, following the agreement with Turkey the balkan route has died out so it's reasonable to expect the mediterranean one to explode very soon, especially with the summer coming we can expect hundreds of thousands of them, mostly men in their twenties pretending to be from war thorn countries
Fun fact, so far in 2016 we received something like 200 syrians out of 20+ thousand "refugees"
>Think German girls have learned lesson after Cologne or will still be there with signs and hugs?
No, the propaganda is in full effect, every media even here cherrypicks images like crazy to fool people into thinking we're saving women and children
>>
>>73383192
>it's a visa tied to biometric data. So it's really hard to oversta
No, it isn't mate There was an article on this the other day, vast majority of Turks don't have the biometric requirement.

Do you really think Mother Merkel is in any position to play hardball with Ergodan, who sees himself as the new Sultan conquering Europe?

He's simply going to dump millions and millions of his troublemaking Kurd commies on Europe.
I'd really like to see some cities once more before they are gone forever...
>>
>>73382763
>The Greek one seems to have calmed down a bit, at least according to our media (can any Greek confirm?).
They all are cramped down inside camps/slums akin to the one in Calais , and refuse to move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdiXpyIzJEg

I think that with summer coming , there will be an increase in the """"""refugees"""""" swarming Grease
>>
>>73383475
Aren't they all simply bottled up in Southern Italy and Greece waiting to come through?

That fucking slimy marxist scumbag the Greeks elected who promised them he would not pay debnts....he could have nipped all this in the bud.

Can you imagine 10 years from now, when they all have their families? And I 100% believe the Jews are behind this, will gladly explain my reasoning.
>>
>>73383339
>I keep hearing is that Ergodan is making more and more ludicrous demands
true. I also read that he fired one of his "moderate" (keep in mind that they are turks, so moderate doesn't mean much) collaborators to get even more power for himself. The agreements with Turkey might end up getting scrapped because of this and it's not a really good thing.
>Which is confusing, given that they are all engineers and brain surgeons who are going to save Europe's pensions, why wouldn't nations be fighting for them?
I always wonder about this as well :^)
>Without exaggeration, I think we could see first sparks of a civil war in Europe this summer, and certainly disintgration of Shangen.
Maybe not civil war, but Schengen has already been disrupted. Austria for example is going to close the borders (I really can't blame them). My hope is that the shitshow we will have this summer will fuel Brexit.
How's life there btw?
>>
>>73382477

R A R E
A
R
E

D U B S
U
B
S
>>
Doesn't the Italians have the vote to enforce more around the borders to keep the migrants out?
Any updates to that, Italiabros?
>>
>>73382575
Normandy, Basques and Brittany in one flag.
3 Pieces of gloriousness, ugly ? Wew.
>>
>>73383799
Yes but i don't think the european court would allow us to send them back, there needs to be a change in the entire union before something can be done (also we would need a different government, the current one is all about saving the poor refugees)
>>
>>73382687

Lets hope they don't read about lazlo toth any time soon
>>
>>73383799
lmao. Do you really think our government listens to us?
We already had two unelected governments propped up by the IMF dude, that should give you an idea about how much they care about public opinion.
>>73383639
Don't these fuckers get sent back to Turkey?
>>
File: 43.jpg (72 KB, 656x514) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
72 KB, 656x514
>>73382815
Damn, Britain BTFO
>>
>>73384031
scusa ma quando sarebbe il voto su sta roba?
>>
>>73383639
>greek fighter jets
I thought the Greek military's arsenal was comprised entirely of riot shields and petrol bombs.

Who ya gonna bomb with those, Dino? Planning to fight some foreign horde anytime soon?
>>
>>73384096
I thought he meant vote in general as in "voting a different government who will protect the borders"
>>
>>73382477
The EU plan to stop migrants from Turkey has worked.

But in return we have to suck Turkish cock, and the African migrants who used to come through Greece now come in through Italy instead.
>>
>>73384239
oh I see.
>>
So, how can I think Jews are behind this?:
> Get burgers to invade IRaq on false pretences.

>The americans might have been too dumb to realize, but the Jew intel department in Arabs sure as hell knew what an occupation of that sort would do lead to in the middle of the Shia/Sunni divide: Sectarianism/ civil war.brutality

>Eventual Balkanization of Middle Eastern nations means redcution in their power

>Completely redrawing of the map of middle east

>ISIS is not attacking Israel at all. Wonder why? The fucking Jews are TREATING ISIS FIGHTERS in their hospitals

>ISrael, through Turkey, also buying cheap oil

>BEfore all over, tens of Millions of Muslim Refugees in Europe, devastating the continent with crime, terror, etc..

>By that point, the Jews either genociding or simply forcibly deporting a few million muslims won't seem that bad

>Jews need to do this before they are greatly outnumbered and become a South Africa, completely apartheid state, pariah of the world

> JEws have been blanning this since 1997 if you go back and read the writings of Pearle, Clark, Wolfowitz-- all the JEwish Neo-Cohens who were pushing the Iraq war even before 9.11
>>
>>73383339

>>1.

Erdogan has us by the balls especially Germany (with our massiv turkish population)
meaning he will flex his muscles and push the EU as far as possible, because our leaders are spineless.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

sadly nobody knows what happend to Merkel, i personally never liked her, but she was a competend leader until the migrant crisis, some fuse busted in her brain. Propably because she was made uncomfortable on national televison by a refugee girl back before in the migrant crisis appealing to her feelings, or >she is a dirty jewish muppet like the rest here thinks
>>
Fuck your obvious proxy and slide thread for (You)'s.

Concerning that picture: when did it become the norm to not shoot invaders on sight? I mean in all countries including mine. You see someone trying to sneak onto your lands, you shoot them. What the fuck is wrong with the world today?
>>
>>73384039
Italy is literally a cartel fiefdom and it has been since 1945 at the very latest. I don't see why the north doesn't separate from the south entirely and form a confederation with its alpine neighbors. Within a week of the the south being flung from the methadone teet of the industrial welfare system the native olive greasers will have built pontoons of north african corpses forty feet tall on top of mass graves to rival the ones described in my jewish historical fiction books.

Once the commie serfs have well and truly gotten their repressed desire to institute mass purges on society reunification and reintegration of the native peasantry can be redressed, possibly before the next decade is even out.
>>
>>73383012
>once a turk gets in thanks to this visa he won't get out

Really depends on the host country.

In my country it is extremely hard to stay as an illegal.
There are huge fines for employers who hire illegals, and for home owners who rent to illegals.
You can also forget about sending your kids to school or getting anything more than emergency health care.
It's also mandatory to carry ID at all time.
>>
>>73383339
>Not a proxy but don't care.

I do hope you realize we all think you're a filthy nigger now.
>>
>>73382477
Tl;dr: shit's fucked, and we either a need Trump backed american intervention, or a god damn miracle in our modern way of thinking to reverse the current development.
>>
>>73384630
It's not convenient for us and it's not convenient for them. True, if we got rid of the south we'd become richer, but we would lack cheap labor and they would still get flooded by niggers. Basically we would have North Africa right at our border, rather than having the Mediterranean in between
>>
>>73384637
>Netherlands
You have fewer people in your entire country than I have in my metropolitan area.

Full blown citizenship and current residential status checks every time you enter into any sort of contractual agreement with anybody inside your own country would become inordinately burdensome very fast.
>>
>>73384988
No, it's just a matter of organizing things.

Something Southern Europe can't, and your country doesn't want to.
>>
>>73385102
>Something Southern Europe can't
we used to be able to before the EU fined us for deporting illegals. You reap what you sow
>>
>>73384532
You'll be amazed to know, whatever hole you crawled out of (is it "r9k" for those with personality disorders and desperate for any sort of attention?) that each time I come on here and I bitch about all the "rare flags" preventing me from having a normal conversation, I get called "pissy."

Every think you're just an emotionally-disturbed attention whore and that some of us just want actual information and a bit of banter?

If I did have a proxy, you can be sure I'd be using Canada or the UK, bc those are most common.

I'd say "USA" but seems like every pathetic piece of emotionally unstable refuse comes from there.

So in short, believe it or not, some of us here come to actually get information, find out what's in the press in other nations, and for batner. not for "yous."
Now kindly go back to listening to marylin manson and self-injuring with a razor blade in womens clothes? Thanks. Blocked.
>>
>>73384908
>lose cheap labor
>flooded by niggers

1) the whole issue you are facing right now is an endless tidal wave of cheap labor stampeding into your country, so perhaps a reduction in the percentage of unskilled labor might not be the worst thing.

Second, as I said, the niggers would be ethnically cleansed in the most gruesome way possible if the majority peasant population were left to their own devices. The only reason southern Italy is not Mexico-tier right now is because unlike Mexico you have the northern economy to bribe the population into refraining from murder and mayhem as a solution to their permanent class immobility.

There will be literally nothing stopping the shart-skinned southerners from going commie death squadron and eliminating every last african-colored person with a foreign accent on the peninsula, just like all the other examples of peasant-led quasi-states of the 19th and 20th century.
>>
>>73385308
How's life there?
>>
what the fuck is saint pierre and miquelon

go away nigger, white countries only
>>
>>73385170
Italy was never organized.

I'll bet you don't even have a centralized database of all your citizens.
>>
>>73384781
He has posted a lot these days. Hes a Frenchy who moved there
>>
>>73384494
German-anon- do you honestly think it was that fucking picture of the little Kurdish bastard (whom even Turks despise and his own fucking father was smuggling people), or was she on the verge of cracking anyway?

Really makes you want to find out what scumbag took the photo and trace it back. I have no doubt it was order to get wide-play in Turkish media by Gollum.

Fuck, you can't even call him "Gollum" in Germany anymore or you can go to jail. HE really has Europe by the short and curlies. And you know his next demand will be entrance into thfuck, fuck, fucked...EU...
>>
>>73382477

Refugees will be deported next year, Geer will win here, we leave the EU and the rapefugees will be a problem for whatever cucks want them.
>>
File: fdb414f5002963ef50eb56d9.jpg (18 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
fdb414f5002963ef50eb56d9.jpg
18 KB, 144x144
>>73385379
I\We're an all-White French territory a few miles away from Newfoundland nigger. We don't have a single non-White in the E\entire place.

Read a book nigger.
>>
File: civati.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
civati.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>73382763
It's all italy fault that fish them out the sea to push them to germany out of spite and inferiority complex towards the great german nation.
>>
File: how to wink.jpg (260 KB, 970x1212) Image search: [Google]
how to wink.jpg
260 KB, 970x1212
>>73385308
>"some of us here come to actually get information"
>the entire fucking post is shitposting about his flag in broken English
Yeah, you convinced me you aren't a proxy all right.
>>
>>73382477
Prolly slowed down but it doesnt matter, damage is done i see niggers and mudslimes everywhere i go in my rural town of 6k people.
>>
>>73382477
They're already shifting away from Europe as entry is becoming harder and harder. Basically shit's up yo and they're taking the Atlantic route to Brazil and from there up to Mexico and good ol' USA.
>>
>>73382477
>Shit Hits the fan, srsly,
Merkel and her SPD / CDU idiots shrtend the expenses for registration and transportations for refugeea, aka. wher is no organziesed information on this people.

The refugee camps in germany are full, and instead of building new ones, the FDP and Die Grünen, have recomissioned publik stadions, churces and in some cases schools, for refugee housing.

And the entire rightwinged block is feeding on this crisis for propaganda. We´re fucked.
Could end in a civil war, espacialy since, the Grünen (politicalparty/SJW/femnazis) declaired that the muslims are a opressed group and that everybody who dares to say otherwise, is a Nazi.

Breivik was right, after all.

>>73385903
>>73386062
hallo leute, ich glaube breivik hatte recht. wir sollten die Grünen fertigmachen und dann uns um die muselmänner kümmern
>>
>>73385102
>Yuropoor condescendingly admitting to being abjectly ignorant near me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-Verify

Not even meming, the US probably has the prestige suite of 21st century technology for tracking and of citizenship, residency, and migrant status within the national Interior. We have been investing in industrial software and military-grade technologies to address the issue of mass human population movements for years, and we have more oil-and-blood money to burn on their development than any other national government on planet earth.

If you think our inability to have absolute operational awareness of the current location and citizenship of every living person treading across the Americas is because of a lack of interest in doing so I have a defenseless sovereignty-killing federated trade and military 'alliance' to sell you.

You just can't conceive of how a problem like this scales across large land masses encompassing continental populations of human beings. It is not a trivial thing to institute. Unparalleled in human history, as a matter of fact.
>>
>>73385341
>Second, as I said, the niggers would be ethnically cleansed in the most gruesome way possible if the majority peasant population were left to their own devices. The only reason southern Italy is not Mexico-tier right now is because unlike Mexico you have the northern economy to bribe the population into refraining from murder and mayhem as a solution to their permanent class immobility.
>There will be literally nothing stopping the shart-skinned southerners from going commie death squadron and eliminating every last african-colored person with a foreign accent on the peninsula, just like all the other examples of peasant-led quasi-states of the 19th and 20th century.

Because that worked in the past right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

>The Emirate was conquered by Christian Norman mercenaries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
>>
>>73385939
My native language is French. I don't give a rat's ass whether I convince you of anything or if you fuck your mother.
If I knew how to "proxy" I'd have figured out how to block your fucking ass. Just fuck off. Always one hard-on to ruin a decent thread.
>>
>>73385874
South italy here, what do you want to know?
>>
>>73386287
How do you tell your kind apart from migrants?
>>
>>73386287
how is the situation down there?
greetings from Germany
>>
File: germansexuality.png (202 KB, 1360x621) Image search: [Google]
germansexuality.png
202 KB, 1360x621
>>73386333
>>73386399

I would like to have a semiserious discussion here, which is why i have no desire to unload my GERMANY YES folder now.
Please , stop
>>
>>73386463
No seriously, answer my question.
How do you tell north african boat people from southern italians?
>>
File: disc space.jpg (86 KB, 601x398) Image search: [Google]
disc space.jpg
86 KB, 601x398
>>73386254
If you weren't a stupid faggot obsessing over your shitty flag, you'd have seen the part of my posts where I dismissed it and brought discussion to you, that you conveniently threw to the side in favor of discussion on your flag.

tl;dr Shut the fuck up about your flag and actually discuss things.
>>
>>
>>73386194
Don't make me laugh.

You can't even vote without having to register - that's some retarded medieval shit.
>>
>>73386075
Don't believe this. I mean would be great, they'd all die on the way, but mother Merkel is going to let in millions more.
My GF is from Malta, we usually go back a few times a year. Not quite as vicious as the Sicilians, But Catholic as all hell and really don't put up with any bullshit.
They can turn them away from a club or bar just for being a nigger. Also, a weird incident I recall a few years ago where a German girl (actual White German) got caught up in one of the many processions they have and was wearing a bikini top and began dancing to the music (trying to make a joke out of whole thing) and police threw her hipster ass in jail for 2 days! kek
>>
>>73386735
Isn't malta a tax haven like cyprus?
>>
>>73385650
>Turkey has Europe by the short-hairs
>NATO (aka American International Defence Force) has him by the short hairs
Lets face facts Gerome, Turkey would not be pitching this fit of manlet bravura were it not for the US military's interest in seeing continental Europeans develop a more personal interest in the financial investment of their national defense.

Forty years of patronizing self-congratulatory comparisons between western Europe's welfare state to our own combined with the unmitigated assurance that the United Cucks of America will continue to carry the financial burden of providing you with military capable of defending the entire continent in perpetuity has reached its tipping point, and the blowback won't stop until you start buying and managing the arsenal of the west your own fucking selves.
I want massively subsidized pleasure resorts for liberal arts studies too.
>>
>>73382763
>As for the t*rks being allowed visas it's not really relevant, since it's a 90 day visa for tourism, not trade agreements or immigration rights

Take this from a burger. 90 day visa, or anything of the sort, just means they will overstay their welcome and pollute your country. Niggers and mexicans are our turks.
>>
>>73385903
>germany
>nation

You do know the difference between a nation, state, and nation-state, yes?
>>
File: germaneducation.png (116 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
germaneducation.png
116 KB, 678x960
>>73386458
It's normal. Probably even better than last year since the recent happenings have made it clear that taking immigrants like we used to is no longer a viable strategy.

We still technically take in a certain amount of illegals, they are employed by mafia as construction workers/fake stuff vendors/fruit pickers. You don't see them roaming at night, and almost never see them in the broad daylight sitting in one place during nothing (both mafia and police make constant sweeps)
Refugee centers no longer proceed with identification procedures since Mama Merkel ordered us to take the ones we identify.
Which is why they are often let go, often in front of the police who does absolutely nothing.

They know they have no interest in staying here. Immigrants run straight to germany, UK, or Sweden (despite being perfectly safe here). Which is why the whole refugee thing is a farce. Something bigger is behind it, probably the guys in charge just want low cost, low end workforce. Probably
>>73386580

North africans have that "corn" hair,sometimes semitic noses and are a couple of shades darker than we are. They also possess typical inbreeding traits.
Also you might find interesting that a good 40% of people here are blond or have bright eyes.
>>
>>73386694
>US can't control its internal migration because it doesn't care to try
>you won't even let your own people vote without providing their state-issued NSDAP membership card, how barbaric !

I can't even grasp what this dutch shit posting is all about.
>>
>>73386194

It's not because of lack of interest or capability, it's because your country wants to use illegals for cheap labor, without having to give them the benefits of legal residents.

It is ridiculous that some states enable illegals so much that they can get a drivers license, a bank account, and even vote.
>>
>>73383680
I've been hearing that a lot of the time the Italian police just wave migrants through because they don't want to deal with them. As a "refugee" you have to register as one in the first country you enter. The Italians know they don't have the cash to support these fuckers, so they point them to the trains to register in another country.
>>
>>73386735
Can you post a pic from your window?
>>
>>73387251
>state-issued NSDAP membership card

This is EXACTLY what I said.

- We have NSDAP membership cards.
- Southern Europe can't into NSDAP membership cards.
- USA can into NSDAP membership cards, but doesn't want to.

No need to get all upset a about it, it's your choice.
>>
>>73387312
>The Italians know they don't have the cash to support these fuckers, so they point them to the trains to register in another country.

Nor the will to. But yes, exactly.
This is germany's fault, fuck them. If they want fiki fiki and islam, they can have all the fiki fiki and islam they want. Them, UK and Sweden
Worst case scenario, we can always build a wall
>>
>>73386215
Once you start addressing whether distinguishing between population of soutern italy and Farsil AlKaboom arriving from Libya is even merited the whole conversation breaks down. We were talking about how to exterminate the present crop of low-breed inflow, not remediation for the overwhelming barbarism of its native inhabitants.

Might as well not even sweat it.
>>
>>73387558
Which would be fair if you only send them to Germany and Sweden.

But you also send them to France, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, etc.
And none of those countries asked for your immigrants.
>>
File: Knights of Ren.jpg (86 KB, 944x622) Image search: [Google]
Knights of Ren.jpg
86 KB, 944x622
>>73387742
>And none of those countries asked for your immigrants.

Your countries have a strong system of welfare, tolerance and big islamic communities that are completely separated from the rest of civil society while on benefits. We are not "sending", they just come to you. Your policies are the main reasons those guys get on boats
Coincidentally, you are recreating the same situation that is going on in american ghettos, with more or less the same ethnicity. Detroit, St Louis, these cities are just a preview of what will happen to your cities in the near future. Except with islam. God help you
>>
>>73385341
>The only reason southern Italy is not Mexico-tier right now is because unlike Mexico you have the northern economy to bribe the population into refraining from murder and mayhem as a solution to their permanent class immobility.

This is a common misconception. South italy's economy is largely based on mafia related activities. Dirty money goes usually laundered in North Italy or the rest of EU, and we are talking about billions. As an example, there is a very strong waste traffic going from North to South. Nobody is doing anything about it
We get the mafia, the blame and the bad rep while the north gets the clean money.
Still, stuation isn't half as bad as they say. Here you can still safely walk around at night
>>
>>73387974
No, they come here becasue we are rich.
And not some undeveloped 3rd world shithole like Italy (no offense).

And btw: we don't have ethnically separated communities, but then I don't expect a non-white to know anything about my country.
>>
>>73387535
lol your english doesn't seem that bad so I assume your persistent confusion and lack of understanding is because you willfully refuse to scan that wiki article.

TL;DR we have systems for checking if you need to go back operating on the scale of individual job applications reaching the lowest limits of anonymous, servile-prole work that also acts as a functional redundancy for government-maintained databases. This redundancy acts to verify individual status at any given point of economic action within our society AND the datasets already accumulated through all our other means of knowing about a person. It verifies existing entries, refines existing records with new biographical details, and increases the scale of the database as a whole by contributing new information through a process of passive reception (therefore maximally cost-efficient).

None of this even touches the shit the NSA is doing to monitor the population real-time.

What do you actually do in der nederalnds to passively keep tabs on anybody who happens to be skulking around in your country?
>>
>>73382763
Barely any new refugees arrive here but theyve all swarmed Athens and have built ghettos which Germany wont let us dismantle
The rest are on the border with FYROM and are
building battering rams to break their wall
>>73383639
>All those middle aged men pretending to get war flashbacks from the sound of the jets
>>
File: 1435679950400.jpg (225 KB, 1807x823) Image search: [Google]
1435679950400.jpg
225 KB, 1807x823
>>73388383
>No, they come here becasue we are rich.
So are Switzerland and Luxemburg. Yet they dont have a refugee problem.
And no, we are not as underdeveloped as the current memetic knowledge suggests. We are a G8 nation. And i have no idea of what you mean by "non white".

But go ahead and sheepishly believe /pol/'s ebin memes. They are not exactly useful in real world, and will help discredit the few good ideas you might get here that could be used to start a positive change.

And about the communities i was talking about: go have a tour in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Or Bruxelles. Or Malmo. Or London
>>
>>73388776
Malmo is a nice city though, you can't really compare it with Detroit
>>
>>73382477
Mountain Jew here
We never really felt a real refugee crisis, we had last year a peak of 2447 refugees asking for asylum, and it's already decreasing this year.
Emergency shelters are meanwhile closing, but they plan on building a few container cities for ~300 refugees each. One of those next to my home town.
Will see what happens, guess it's gonna stay quiet, like it always does.
>>
>>73388881
>Malmo is a nice city though, you can't really compare it with Detroit
Yet.
My condolences for your almost dubz+sexes get
>>
>>73388776
>So are Switzerland and Luxemburg. Yet they dont have a refugee problem.

>Switzerland
>Not having a refugee problem

lol what??????
>>
>>73388244
paizon, maybe it was lost in translation, but I am saying exactly what you have just said. All the conditions which make Mexico the warn-torn hellhole it is today exist in Southern Italy, except for the blood baths.

I think if the south was institutionally divorced from its clean-cut neighbor with the blue-chip financial industry to the North like Mexico is you would see beheadings and dismembered corpses getting dumped in the middle of city streets in no time at all.
>>
>>73388981
Why don't immigrants like coming to Luxembourg?
>>
This summer is going to be fucked up m8. I can feel the muds coming
>>
>>73387302
>even vote
Hold on nippon, we are pretty JUST as nations go, but I have never seen a report of any municipality anywhere in the United States actually enfranchising foreign nationals. That would be totally unconstitutional by the most explicit reading of the law.
>>
>>73388981
>we had last year a peak of 2447 refugees asking for asylum
That's a lot relative to your population though, it's like 3 times what we had per capita
>>
File: 1462004688820.png (48 KB, 980x716) Image search: [Google]
1462004688820.png
48 KB, 980x716
>>73389049
Compared to yours, they are golden. Switzerland has banned new mosques,put a limit on immigration and gives zero fucks about refugees. I have been in both Amsterdam and Rotterdam. The fact that you are still not German Yes level shouldn't trick you into believing that everything is a-ok
>>73389053
South italians have a "don't break a my balls eh" mindset. Bloodbaths and public beheadings will do as long as it's going to serve public peace.
Besides, mafia makes a lot of money with tourism and has taken over the largest touristical infrastructures here. The word "takeover" is probably used incorrectly, since it's more like an exchange of illegal services (ie. you give me another building permit, i'll give you a cut)
>>73389227
I know. But muh human rights
>>
Finland: not that bad relative to other euro countries.

Noticable increase in muslims though but its not overrun yet, Finland is more nationalistic than many but were still cucked, but we will have a new parliment vote soon and i think the right wing will be stronger.
>>
>>73389138
Half of our population is made up of immigrants, but the legal ones
>>
>>73389487
>put a limit on immigration

Because they had so much immigration.

By comparison: before Italy and Greece opened the flood doors we had more non-whites leaving than coming in.
>>
>>73390025
Aren't you guys cucked into learning swedish at school?
>>
>>73382477
>>73382575

For what it's worth, I think your flag is pretty. :3
>>
>>73389487
I know man, but if the south had to deal with the interest and fees associated with getting their dirty money laundered through foreign banking establishments like Mexico does there would not be enough money left for anything besides bullets and warm bodies for the warlords who would have to rule over a country that has no effectively taxable income or legally enforceable transactions within the state.

There is no way to govern in a state like that except with bloodshed and brutality.

The internal money laundering services of the North are the only thing that enables the mafia to invest in novelty industries and something resembling government administrations.
>>
>>73390214
Yes but that is because we have a large swedish speaking population (5%) and we basically share our whole history with them.
Infact im a fennoswede myself.
Many places in Finland are basically 100% swedish.
>>
>>73389227
>I can feel the muds coming
What's it like in Malta (other than 46 degrees and no air-conditioning inside)?
Is it a big change from like this past Aug when I was going? Are they all over Valetta and Rabat yet or still mostly in St. Julian's and the tourist trao shot holes?
>>
>>73389461
I know it's a lot, but still we manage to keep everything quiet.
To have conflicts, you'd need an aggressor, of which we don't have many.
Luxemburgish people are rather phlegmatic.
Additionally, we don't see any culture or traditions being in danger, because we never really had any to begin with. (Besides christian holidays)
>>
They stole my wife.
>>
>>73390125
>: before Italy and Greece opened the flood doors
You clearly don't understand how it works. Lemme explain. We don't want immigrants. Greece doesn't want immigrants. Being an illegal was a felony here until 5 years ago, and you were getting deported on the spot if they caught you without papers. Gaddafi was our greatest ally and kept refugees in check

Until France topples Gaddafi and Germany tells us not to be raycis and islamophobic. We never had a choice. We can just try what we can to save our own country from the EU's socialist madness
>>73390388
Exactly.
And btw Mexico makes money with drug trafficking and serves as a route for cocaine and illegals. Shit's fucked up there.

But you might find a book called "Gomorra" interesting to understand how exactly camorra (another bigger, more powerful criminal system) works here and how much power it has. Apparently they had the power to escalate wars in third world shitholes, so they could have a market for weapons trafficking from post Soviet countries
>>
>>73390581
native lëtzebuerger here,
this guy speaks the truth
>>
>Switzerland

Keep seeing more and more Somalis and other scum wandering big and middle size cities. It's fucking crazy, we are destroying our continent with this shit and people seem OK with it.
>>
>>73382477

>UK (England specifically)

One if two scenarios:
>Leave the EU (unlikely)
We die a slow painful death and watch as Europe collapses - soon after we perish as well. (We are obliterated long before Eastern Europe, but after the rest of Western Europe)
>stay in EU (likely)
Our special rights are almost immediately revoked, (or vanish over a short period of time).
It is decided that the UK will accept more refugees or pay absurd fines. The UK is dissolved just after Germany and Sweden fall, perhaps around the same time as France.

The future is grim brothers.
>>
>>73390855
FeelsBadMan, no more skål for me.
>>
>>73390739
Merci ^^
But why shouldn't people believe me?
>>
>>73382687
Damn that never even occurred to me. I'm no artfag but I recognize the art's cultural value. At least the Germans captured or stole the art, but these sand niggers will allahu ackbar the shut out of it. Makes me legit a lil bit sad
>>
>>73390769
Oh Swissbro, you're killing me. So even Geneva is going to be gone. 2 of my 3 fav cities-- Vienna and Genera--- seem to be gone.
My last hope right now is the northwest coast of France, near Brittany but just a little further further South and West.
>mfw I'm actually going to live to live to see Europe fall in my life time, without even a single shot fired in defense save for Breivik trying to to eliminate the traitors...
>>
>>73390720
>Gomorra"
Thanks for the suggestion m8, I love the Italian style of Deep State functions. The mix of an archaic Noblesse oblige form of government, medieval orders with arcane rites and codas, and a perpetual state of jacobin subterfuge has a sublimely old European esoteric allure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
First stumbling across this page was easily in my top five ball-draining redpills of all time. I've read it and the sources dozens of times and I still can't comprehend that this is publicly acknowledged political history in a modern country.
>>
>>73391122
i dont know. i justed posted to let you know that you are not alone, brudder.
>>
>>73391241
If you get a chance, look for a book by an Italian woman named "Orinana Fallici" who wrote 2 anti-muslim books, my fav of which was "The Rage and The Pride.
She died several years ago. She had a huge blind stop for the Jws, which I believe was opened when French Jews tried to have her arrested for "anti-muslim hate speech."
She grew up during WW 2 and was an atheist, by promised to become "a Holy Warrior for Christianity" the day "one the little darlings" damaged any piece of Europe's Christian Artistic heritage."
I know opinions on her differ greatly, but she's worth reading.
>>
>>73393190
now that's what i call RARE!

how's it hanging you frenchiefrogfucker from the overseas territories?
>>
>>73390855
>The UK is dissolved just after Germany and Sweden
There is actually a major upside to this. No matter how much the Jews try to artifical engineer society and social interaction a crisis on that level were to come about, man would revert to his most primitive and natural organize himself into small units composed on members of his /her own race.
"Muh strong independent female" suddenly turns to "I need protection from the pack of jigaboos trying to rape me, please help."
The best thing that could happen to Europe is total collapse. You see it in places like criminal prisons, in Pow camps, etc... Suddenly, people of the same race begin organizing themselves exactly along those racial lines.
We know for a fact that without the Jew falsely pushing diversity quotas and trying to manufacture and meet make "Diversity goals," people and animals prefer to be with those most similar to them.
>>
File: IMG_20160508_171152.jpg (76 KB, 472x473) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_171152.jpg
76 KB, 472x473
>>73392990
Appreciéiren daat
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.