[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets post unfortunate things that have happened to us >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: untitled 78.png (16 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
untitled 78.png
16 KB, 230x219
Lets post unfortunate things that have happened to us
>be me
>be white
>be born in south london
>>
File: Baby-Boomers2.jpg (468 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers2.jpg
468 KB, 2000x1000
>>73378487
>At least we're not speaking German!
>>
>>73378487
>be me
>born white in Montana
>grow up only surrounded by white people
Feels good man
>>
>>73378487

>be me
>adopted
>non white
>grow up in white family and western culture
>red pilled
>dont know who i am
>eternal internal struggle with self
>will die in race war
>>
>>73378487
What's that like? how do the black majority there treat you? have you been in lots of fights? what's dating/pulling women like for you there?
>>
>>73378487
If you mean Croydon or southeast, you're fucked. If you mean Richmond or Wimbledon, it's not that bad. It's really a blessing, I was born in London and have inherited a £2,000,000 house with no work from me at all.
>>
>>73378682
Good now kill your traitor parents and then kill yourself nigger
>>
File: 1461520045383.jpg (35 KB, 192x269) Image search: [Google]
1461520045383.jpg
35 KB, 192x269
>Be austrian
>Have only Cisleithanic ancestors back to the 16th century
>Suntanned and wear a beard
>Be called mudshit by people who don't know me

mfw Iam about to learn arabic to trigger people.
>>
Have aspergers and low libido/no desire for romantic relationships

Also chronic fatigue

That's about it
>>
File: 1455343828073.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1455343828073.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>73378778

nothing makes them traitors

my dad has 2 white sons .. 1 dead cause he was disabled and ate a plastic glove

his 2nd wife .. my mother .. died already and they only adopted me cause their pure white son died aswell when he was 5 or 6 and my mother just wanted childrend but she couldnt anymore

There is really not much i can do about anything here. I was 6 weeks old.

My father is so old he was born in the 3rd reich he is the best person i know and the only thing i have left.
>>
>>73378895

sounds like low test

get yourself checked and you might get free test and you can become zyzz in no time cunt
>>
>>73378909
Don't worry about your skin colour, you sound like a good dude just continue with that and you'll be fine.
>>
File: glove.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
glove.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>73378909
>1 dead cause he was disabled and ate a plastic glove
Follow your predecessor and choke on a platic glove today.

btw, what does a potatoe do with a cuk flag?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/autistic-boy-choked-on-latex-glove-in-care-home-26702217.html
>>
>Be White
>Be Handsome
>Wealthy family

Mate just go around banging asian/arab pussy.

Bang it all day and night bro.
>>
>>73378970

My test levels would be off the chart as I've been taking 300mg of test a week for a long time

:) feels great, but still no libido
>>
>be me
>born in Pakistan

Tfw no gf
Tfw shitty, sexually repressive, conservative, traditionalist backward country

Tfw you can't drink, have pre martial sex, go to clubs, flirt with women cause Islam

Tfw ugly women. Tfw less qts girls

Even though. I am really fucking happy that I got the opportunity to study in Australia. Where I am free to do all haram activities
>>
>>73379370
chin up, you could be future mayor of London one day my brown friend!
>>
>>73379370

> be me
> born in Sweden

> tfw when in a sexually open, liberal, progressist-forward country

> tfw you can drink, have pre marital sex , go to clubs, flirt with women cause liberalism

> tfw degenerate sluts. tfw less traditional qts

Even though. I am really fucking happy i got the opportunity to live in Lithuania. Less degeneracy here.

It really does go both ways
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.