[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about straight men over the age of 40 who do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image_1.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
How do you feel about straight men over the age of 40 who do not have any children?
>>
>>73376193
Genetic dead ends/waste of oxygen
>>
free men
>>
>>73376193
True alpha males who refuse to become slaves
>>
>>73376193
Wizard masters
>>
Cool Pepe OP
>>
>>73376284
>waste of oxygen

look where you're posting from mate
>>
I see the reflection of a future me
>>
Do they work? If they have a career, pay into social security and help others, I'll never begrudge them. I hope they can retire happily and live out their years surrounded by friends and good memories.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 697x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 697x480
>>73376691
>>
I predominantly question their sexual orientation
>>
>>73376284
Tesla was a waste of oxygen?
>>
>>73376193
I have an uncle who is like this
Dude has had many gfs
Had one that wanted him to Marry her after dating for 3 years
He said no

I have no idea if he's "happy" he seems happy for the most part tho

And the dude looks like he's 25 so im guessing almost no stress
>>
>next door neighbor 41
>looks 21 at most
>banging MILFS and bitches half his age whenever he wants
>decent marketing firm career

guy has the dream life imo. Fuck all the whores you want without the financial obligations
>>
File: N.Tesla.jpg (168 KB, 800x1045) Image search: [Google]
N.Tesla.jpg
168 KB, 800x1045
>>73376193

If they contribute positively to society then it's sad they have no children but they are still worth far more than Tyrone impregnating several fat bitches in the hood.
>>
>>73376284
>Le propogate the genetic code mem
Stupid satan-spawn. Things have sex and children because they have a hole in them that makes them try to try again through another vessel, vicariously. I hate all parents.

You makers of chaos have convinced yourself that chaos is the way of the universe itself. How evil you are.
>>
heroes
>>
>>73376193
It's not too late. Stop being a hedonistic degenerate and honor your ancestors who built this peaceful western world you enjoy by procreating our race. (If you're not White then I don't care).
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
>>73377197

>getting procreation advice from a stormnigger NEET chav
>>
>>73377070
Single, childless 42yo here. Can confirm that as long as your in decent shape and aren't broke, women are ridiculously easy.

There are more women out there willing to cuck their husbands than even "redpilled" people believe. I've been brazenly propositioned and flirted with twice by women who were married, had kids AND FUCKING PREGNANT twice in the last year, and those are just the most egregious examples.

Lots of women make it to the late 20's and settle for a provider in order to have a kid. Then, 5 years later, when Mr. Provider has let himself go and the kid(s) are a bit older, they're sucking my dick in a bush behind the beer tent.

One thing I've found, being prematurely grey, is much younger women (16-early 20's or so) generally are not cool with it.. don't want to be mistaken for daughter.. social pressure etc, Other than that, you're good to fucking go.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.