[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are underdeveloped nations totally fucked? I ask in regards the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461794487911.jpg (1 MB, 2993x1884) Image search: [Google]
1461794487911.jpg
1 MB, 2993x1884
Are underdeveloped nations totally fucked? I ask in regards the the alleged "brain-drain" that occurs in these countries. Are the people generally capable of civilized development all leaving and causing significant turmoil in their homelands?

To what extent would repatriation reverse this? I know many foreigners who were educated in America and simply stayed here. Would forcing, or at least encouraging, the return of these individuals help pull the 3rd and 2nd world out of the socioeconomic circumstances they are in?

Or, are they fucked regardless and we should simply utilize their brightest minds rather than relegate them to their countries of origin?
>>
File: Bullshit.jpg (11 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.jpg
11 KB, 180x280
>>73373850
>If we don't take the smartest people out of slums and get them to design apps something something help the third world son.
>>
>>73373850
It would definitely help, but the only way for them to improve is to cut ties with the globalist system. More difficulty to emigrate translates in an incentive to develop and work in your homeland
>>
>>73373928
I didn't say that I was pro-3rd world. I was just wondering if restrictions on immigration would benefit them as much as us when it comes down to it.
>>
>>73373961
But we already live in a commercialized globalist world. Our companies are westernizing the globe. We can't just cut out that part of our economy and culture. I just want the tangible advantages of civilization to be spread more than the various fast-food bullshit.

People the world over have already embraced McDonald's, why not push for everything else? I feel that returning the innovators and motivated individuals would accomplish just that.
>>
Brain drain simply helps along as the more capable flee but even if they remained not much would have changed. Culturally the countries are ruined and incapable of producing progress (not be mistaken with "progress").
The ideals that generate wealth and progress simply aren't there to make it happen. It's like nigger ghettos but in a different way.
>>
Ultimately , the way things are going now it all comes down to individual aspirations , foresight for one's country and sense of national unity in this. Some countries are more patriotic than others and it also depends on how screwed it is. Good thread.
>>
>>73375453
So do we just keep extracting the useful people and leave the rest to do as they will? What economic role will these nations occupy other than farms of humanity occasionally emitting talent?

There has to be some use or application of that many people other than just conflict and oppression. It seems negligent not to at least attempt some social engineering. I don't mean aid, but an actual developed plan of the implementation of technology.

I'm sure with a solid team of economists, engineers, financial backers, and global support, you could make something worthwhile from these shitholes.
>>
Genocide is the answer OP.

Honestly we should just ally with China , Japan and Korea and sweep all of Africa, Latin America, Muslim countries and India. Then we'll just racemix with the Asians and one homogenous group of human will inherit this earth.
>>
>>73375661
Are you saying that instilling nationalism would raise these countries up? Would the civic duty associated with patriotism really be enough?
>>
>>73376435
The cost of such an endeavor would be enormous. Entire generations would be exhausted in the unending war. Unless you mean to glass them with WMDs, in which case you've just neutralized the economic value of entire landmasses.

The effort of uplifting these people has to be less than just eliminating them. Not counting morality, cheap labor is still useful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.