[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If God allowed you to commit one singular sin, what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (562 KB, 843x628) Image search: [Google]
file.png
562 KB, 843x628
If God allowed you to commit one singular sin, what would it be?
>>
File: 1398644399440.jpg (372 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1398644399440.jpg
372 KB, 720x1280
>>73371437
Murdering anyone who harasses my wife's son.
>>
Now I think about it probably suicide
>>
Are we talking carte blanche on one of 7 deadlies?

In that case I'd go with sloth and sleep all day.
>>
File: 1462682944602s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1462682944602s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>73371437
4chan
>>
>>73371437

Then I'd be in debt on less sin.
>>
If it can be done god allows it. "Sins" are either man made or just an observation of cause and effect, or in other words: Do you ask "permission" from gravity to fly?
>>
File: truth.jpg (105 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
105 KB, 720x677
>>73375303

Not exactly, but the bible is full of lies, so doubt these commandments.
After all, cured ham is delicious (pig is delicious) and sex is fun.

What does the bible go and forbid first in old testament and then in new testament?

Pork and sex varieties.

Satan things.
>>
>>73376576

>>1094605

Why would for instance a God deprive Himself of sexual pleasure?

Doesn't the bible claim angels went to earth and had sex?

How come they had sexual organs? What did they need them for if in heaven there is no sex?

Don't the very jesusbois assure you that there are demons of sex? How come there's a fallen angel with sexual organs if angels are not to have sex?

And between lies they have you hate what is good and pleasurable pretending it is a sin.

The demon I have? Firs thing he did? Yeah, straight to the sex to try and have me convinced that it was a thing God does not want.

The moment I realized this? He completely stopped trying to please me sexually.

He used to give me very intentse orgasms, the moment I realized this? Nope, he stays put like a bitch.

Also he wants me to accept jesus. So imagine where jesus leads.
>>
My one act of sin would be killing myself, but only if Hillary wins
>>
>>73375303

And just so you get an idea: The bible claims that where there is no law no sin is incurred.

Why would this be? Because one does not figure out the law of God.

That's why God came and wrote it down in stone tablets.

If it were an easy to imagine thing, you would not need GOD IN PERSON to come down and write it down for you.
>>
Kill myself
>>
File: 1446993735294.png (379 KB, 664x900) Image search: [Google]
1446993735294.png
379 KB, 664x900
>>73371889
This desu
I've had enough.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.