[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you would genuinely die for your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 510x510
Just curious /pol.
>>
I used to love my country but I will try to leave it whenever I can to be honest.
>>
>>73369530
For the right cause/my family. Not trying to install democracy in mudslime, desert hellholes.
>>
>>73369530
I would die for my nation, but not a country.
>>
>>73369530
I tolerate the French majority with its "#notallmuslims", "poor Aylan, so sad", "far right = radical Islamism", "let's vote for the people the two parties that DP'd us for the last decades and bitch about their policies for the next 5 years".

I wouldn't die for them though.
>>
>>73369530
I would die for weed.
>>
Why would I care anything for a nation of Spics, Niggers, and sniveling leftists who think the world would be better without Whites?
>>
>>73369783
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>73369530
only if we fight russians or americans
>>
>>73369621
> dying for lawless cunt ruled by thieves s and populated by muzzies
Nope
>>
>>73369530
>United States
>Country
Your citizens don't even share the same culture or DNA m8
>>
>>73369530
No way.

I wouldn't die for my country, even if it was pure white. What kind of retard does that lmao.
>>
>>73369530
I'd die for Europe when the race war happens. never even been there.
>>
>>73370053
This is pretty much where I'm at. I'd honestly love to go fight and possibly die for a good cause and for my country. But from what I've been looking at recently, my spirit has grown more and more weary and the star spangled banner is starting to look more and more like a mangled piece of cloth. I honestly can't imagine doing what army boys/marines did in WWII anymore. It simply doesn't appear to be worth it to me. I fucking hate feeling this way.
>>
obama usa NO
trump usa YES
>>
>>73370079
A nation is comprised of a single ethnic population sharing a common language, history and genetics. Kurd is a nationality, even though there is no kurdish country at the moment.

A country is a geopolitical entity that often houses multiple nations. For example, turkey is a country that houses both Turk and Kurd nationalists. The Turkish country genocided the Kurds that lived within its borders.

A country is often used by foreign powers to divide and oppress two nations. For example in colonial times, African countries were made that housed two opposing nations. The nations would war against each other for control of the country and thereby weaken each other, a state that the foreign power found advantageous.

More currently, jews have been flooding the american country with mexicans, to weaken the american nation.
>>
It depends what you're asking. I'm assuming you mean would you go to war in a high risk army job. In that case, no.

If it's a hypothetical situation where your life decides your countries fate I would die, sure. Unless it was South K or Japan trying to take ownership of it. I don't like asains that much, but I'd rather asians take over than blacks or sandniggers.
>>
>2020
>Goverment creates new constitution
>Poland split up
>Libcucks make alliance with germany
>4th RP make alliance with hungary
>Open warfare, warsaw destroyed in 95%
>me, sitting on the fence
> fence is getting higher and higher fall to any side will hurt do much
>start to thinking the fence is pretty comfy
I dont know if i will fight for anyone. Untrained, never had gun in hand, working for minium wage and had ticket to pay.
>>
>>73370496

Great post.
>>
File: img20120903212903.jpg (753 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
img20120903212903.jpg
753 KB, 1000x1000
I'd sell out my whole continent for anime figures.
>>
would you die for a country that is led by lunatics and sellouts?

I think not. there are good reasons and bad reasons why this "global citizen" meme is even a thing. I don't even wanna identify as that. I just feel like I was thrown into a trashcan and now I'm among other trash.
>>
>>73369530
I would
>>
>>73369530
Dying for a country that doesn't give a shit about you and floods you with immigrants... I don't think so.
This is not my country.
>>
>>73370274

It's funny because I remember hearing leftists talk openly about how much they hated the US back when we had Bush. And I was so bewildered back then by how people could hate their own country so much.

But now I look at Obama, the hordes of Mexicans everywhere, the leftists. Yeah. I understand now.
>>
>>73369530
There is no way I'll die for niggers and sandniggers.
I'll betray my country day 1.
>>
>>73369530
Belgium is a pathetic artificial buffer state made of leftovers from France, Germany and the Netherlands. It's nothing more than a wide border to prevent the other from going to war. You've gotta be a fucking retard to be willing to die for puddle of shit like this. I would only fight for a white homogenous society, not for this refugee/leftist mix of niggers, sandniggers and cucks.
>>
The only war I would give my life in is the US civil war to eradicate SJWs.
>>
>>73369530
hell no :DDD
>>
>>73369530
Yep. For my country. Doesn't mean in far off hell holes.
>>
>>73373666
this. SJWs or mudslimes posing imminent threat
>>
>>73369530
A country ruled by Trump
>>
I would die for my wife ane children, but not my country
>>
>>73369530
depends on who's leading it. If it's a war for the EU and Mr. Renzi the nigger lover then no
>>
>>73371573
This, didn't know i had like minded flemish brothers in my meme country.
Kind of gave me some hope.
>>
>>73369530
I wouldnt die for my country, I would die defending my country....faggot.
>>
>>73369530
Not me. Fuck this country, I'm not gonna forget nor forgive the people who sold themselves for 80 euros.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.