[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Eastern European so much more feminine than Western women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462682892212.jpg (532 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462682892212.jpg
532 KB, 1536x2048
Why are Eastern European so much more feminine than Western women?

The difference is immediately apparent if you visit Poland, Lithuania, etc. The women on average are always dressed nice, act very feminine and polite and look like they take care of themselves even if it's just a trip to a convenience store down the block.

Whereas here in America youd easily find girls in yoga pants and uggs with their hair unwashed. They have no dignity or shame.
>>
>>73362245
How are yoga pants not feminine?

I never see dudes wearing them. Only girls. Same with those shitty ugg boots.
>>
Look back to the 50's and before and western women were like that as well. I guess liberal brainwashing is an actual thing
>>
Slavic women are just top tier. I'd cum inside her.
>>
>>73362331
saw a dude wearing male ugg boots...yess they make them for men now
>>
>>73362245
Turk/Mongol ancestry
>>
>>73362367

How dare you you evil bigot. This generation of women act exactly how god intended, and how they always should have been acting for thousands of years if it wasn't for the cis white male scum holding them down.
Check your privledge
>>
its cause the dudes have more feminine looking faces and have prettier daughters
>>
They value traditional roles. Liberal, feminist BS gets put down quickly in Russia, for one.
>>
Not indoctrinated by neo-Marxist ideology. Their people fell under traditional communism, it failed miserably and now they're redpilled.
>>
>>73362245
>le eastern europeons grls so feminine meme

Tired of this shit you fucking plebs

Its because their economies are a fucking shit and they're capitalizing on their most basic value, ie being a pretty babyshitter, to maximize life outcomes

Take these same girls and throw them in a robust economy complete with feminism quotas and they become the same dickriding independent wimminez who don't need no man you're already familiar with
>>
They go to shit after 20s though.
>>
>>73362450
top meme
>>
>>73362872
Eastern Europe has a lower birth rate than western Europe even when only counting for native Europeans.
>>
Because western women have been fucking niggers and don't know how to act civilized anymore
>>
>>73362245
>looks like my ex
Why did I leave you?
What was I thinking?
I'm 31 now.
There's no one left out there for me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.