[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Hillary survive this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: o6qf7GW.png (991 KB, 1167x648) Image search: [Google]
o6qf7GW.png
991 KB, 1167x648
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usp04Eg1acc

Look I'm still not sure if I'm even voting this year. I'm 100% in it for the memes.

But the more and more I watch this video, the less and less I can think of ways Hillary can sustain this level of damage for 7 more months.

The conventions aren't even here, and he's kicking her right in the cunt.
>>
File: 1462587869431.png (131 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1462587869431.png
131 KB, 600x500
>>73361630
I bumped your thread, so vote Trump on my behalf, faggot
>>
>>73361630

CROOKED HILLARY
R
O
O
K
E
D

H
I
L
L
A
R
Y
>>
>>73361630
Trump is just so fucking savage. Jesus christ. Hilldog should just drop out now.
>>
When is the first debate with Hillary?
>>
>>73361630
Note how he says "or very few", he knows bullshit media will jump on any absolutes he says, find one example to the contrary and declare it a giant lie.

He is doing what most GOP candidates have been too stupid to do; anticipate.
>>
>>73361987
September :(
>>
>>73361630
The problem is that people don't know about all the other women Bill abused, they think he's just bringing up just Monica and the mainstream media isn't going to be willing to inform people otherwise.
>>
>>73361630
But America doesn't give a fuck about Clinton scandals anymore. Just like they don't try to factcheck Don now, nobody on Dem side gives a fuck that Clinton is corrupt
>>
>>73361630
Wow he brought up Monica Lewinsky. It's over. He's the first one to talk about it.
>>
File: monica-card.png (35 KB, 328x254) Image search: [Google]
monica-card.png
35 KB, 328x254
>>73362526
>>
File: IZqViD[1].jpg (75 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
IZqViD[1].jpg
75 KB, 575x431
Americans won't tolerate someone telling them to shut up, least of all Trump. This is why he's going to gain so much momentum in the next few months.
>>
Right now Bernie and Trump dominate the internet and share it 50/50. Once bernie officially lose to Hillary, the whole net will all be dominated by Trump.

I seriously don't know how Hillary can win this with only a 6pts lead in may. There's just no fucking way she'll make it
>>
>>73362648
god what a punchable face no wonder she is a sjw no man would want to fuck that
>>
>No one has more respect for women than I do
hmm, then why did he cheat on his wife?
>>
>>73362980
You dont know the full story. I bet she cheated on him too.
>>
>>73362785
I imagine that a lot of these girls are like Mr. Garrison on South Park where they WISH they were molested by their parents to justify their permanent victimhood
>>
>>73363037
Who would fuck that
>>
>>73362769
A lot less people know about Bernie actually. Normies I talk to in normie conversations don't even know there's anyone other than Trump and Clinton running.

And honestly Bernie hit his critical mass too soon last year. He's going to fade out and maybe come back and VP for Hillary.
>>
>>73362980

The difference is Ivana stayed friends with Donald and never tried to hurt Marla.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.