[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an Trump protester, I want to apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: sad.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
As an anti-trump, I want to apologize
In the last few months, I had mocking about all the Trump supporters just a bunch of poorly educated white people, who are angry with the life you have. Mostly Beta guys who need a Bully leader to guide them and show how come to be Rich and powerful as He is. But In this place and other places on the internet I Have read it, now I understand your pain and what do you feel. You feel envy because women and black people have privileges that you can’t afford because you’re white. You’re angry because you learnt that nobody is going to give you free things, you have to earn it. And now you see how easy blacks and women get free stuff, free education, and free medical aid. That’s unfair. You’re angry because now minorities are the supremacy position. Is clear why Chris Jenner now wants to be a woman. Now she has in a bunch of magazine covers, even more than he was an Olympic champion. Or Rachel Dolezal, when she said is black. Is not about a gender identity, is about the power now minorities have. You have switched position colored people has 50 years ago. You are upset because with all the privileges society said you have because you’re White, You are still a Loser. You are now the oppressed race. That’s just unfair and the only thing you want is to back the way things were before. Say what you think in the anonymity of your thoughts without being labeled as racist. Every time you post a meme there is an inner pain that is always there and every day becomes stronger. Now Trump is your white Martin Luther King.We are not so different only defend what we believe in strongly. And although I do not share ideologies nor your thinking or your respect your struggle and I offer a sincere apology.
>>
>>
>>73360970
Tldr
>>
>>73360970

Yeah, that's about right but even beyond that white people aren't allowed to have a sense of community.
>>
>>73361639
Are you a Trump Supporter?
>>
File: 1462125240401.jpg (19 KB, 491x407) Image search: [Google]
1462125240401.jpg
19 KB, 491x407
>>73360970

>random capitalization

>no spacing

Cut that shit out.
>>
File: 1461716229872.jpg (205 KB, 708x674) Image search: [Google]
1461716229872.jpg
205 KB, 708x674
>>73360970
>implying you'd drive all the way up here just to burn some flags

nice try faggot
>>
>>73361864
That’s Rally surprise me about American Culture. Too much self-focused, individualism-centered ideology. Only make community by selfish interest.
>>
>>73360970
You're alright, Juan.
>>
>>73360970

Lardassed brain damaged bottle blonde bitch is going to wither ebreo.
>>
File: How-Racism-2-th.jpg (21 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
How-Racism-2-th.jpg
21 KB, 320x214
>>73362057

Fuck, You're Right.
>>
>>73362343
It has its advantages, allows populists like Trump to actually have a platform unlike most European countries where you are immanently branded Nazi Resurgent and actually becomes unelectable for showing the slightest bit of nationalism. Trump's message is actually pretty race neutral, it can appeal to anyone who sees themselves as an American first over their racial background. Of course the liberal and globalist media has spent the better part of the last two decades attempting to equate American nationalism to racism, which is why race relations started going backwards in recent years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.