[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump the Antichrist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1185x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1185x500
The bible warned that the Antichrist would come and it might possibly be Donald Trump. Some of the signs of the Antichrist are:

>He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]
He's like no other politician ever.

>He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era. [Dan 7:25]
Wants to change libel laws to prevent news sources from smearing him.

>He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]
No explanation needed.

>He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
Won't be controlled by the GOP.

>He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
Can't even quote a bible verse.

>He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
Again, he shows no interest in religion and even got the Pope to apologize to him.

>He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
Just replace God with President.

>He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]
Wants a strong military.

>His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
I would say his whole campaign has been a miracle and full of wonders.

>He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
Yup.

>He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
Islam? Isreal? The GOP and DNC?

>He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3]
Constantly under threat of assassination. We'll see on this one.
>>
>>73359697
I hope so. That would mean he beats Hillary.
>>
>>73359697
>He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
>Won't be controlled by the GOP.

The GOP is now a "higher earthly autority"?

You shills are seriously fucked in the head.
>>
>>73359697
you are a faggot, its hillary

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73359697
And Hitler fit the bill too, remember how that turned out? Oh yeah. Revalations failed to come to pass because the bible is a fairy tale
>>
File: 200_s.gif (15 KB, 188x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
15 KB, 188x200
>>73359804
>>
>>73359697
>Using the bible to prove anything.
What's next? You're going to start telling us the beast with many horns is the EU.
Get that sandnigger death cult out of my face!
>>
Antichrist is just a thing to scare people into not leaving Christianity.
Fear is a powerful ally.
>>
File: snake come on.jpg (516 KB, 1200x833) Image search: [Google]
snake come on.jpg
516 KB, 1200x833
>>73359697
>it's an "x candidate is the antichrist" episode.
>>
>>73359697
the antichrist is supposed to have 10 faces and 10 crowns. so no.
>>
>>73359697
>Is Trump the Antichrist?

Nope... He just wants trade tariffs to bring back manufacturing jobs.
>>
File: beatofrevelation.jpg (76 KB, 616x646) Image search: [Google]
beatofrevelation.jpg
76 KB, 616x646
>>73360142
pic related
>>
>>73359879
The Republican candidate is supposed to work for the Republican Party. They ARE supposed to be his "higher power"
>>
Trump loves sucking Jewish cocks. He really is the best. He has the best Jewish cocks just ask anyone they'll say you know we're really glad Donald sucks our cock.
Fuck trump the Jewish shill.
>>
>>73359697
>Can't even quote a bible verse.

I've been to many, many Bible studies and I wasn't aware that "two Corinthians" was a faux pas.

Also, name a fucking president who doesn't change laws.

>Just replace God with President.

So you're quoting the Bible, but you change it for personal political gain, and you equate Presidents to God. You hold the Bible up high... and then you put it down and you LIE!
>>
I highly doubt it.

The anti-christ will seize the world at the height of tribulation and captivate mankind with actual miracles that will bewilder us, Donald Trump seems like another king who'll continue to reign the downfall of man.

Plus, consider how the bible describes an anti-christ... I mean people who want a strong military can be related to being the anti-christ then sure...

You're reaching, it's very clear. Keep licking the boot of your master, you are nothing to her.
>>
>>73359697
What a fucking badass savage. I fucking love Trump holy shit please be true. I want to serve in his demon army taking out the degeneracy
>>
>>73359804
fpbp.

Anyone But Clinton. Even the devil.
>>
>>73360355
Prince of lies my friend. If you can't tell that Trump is just telling the Israelis what they want to hear you're a fool.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/03/trump_to_republican_jewish_coalition_youre_not_going_to_support_me_because_i_dont_want_your_money.html
>>
>>73359697

Half of these simply don't make sense and you're trying to shoehorn your opinions in.
>>
File: TrumpLazers.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
TrumpLazers.gif
4 MB, 500x281
Daily reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHasVckAyk
>>
File: So Shall It Be.png (242 KB, 607x556) Image search: [Google]
So Shall It Be.png
242 KB, 607x556
>>73359697
The anti-christ has already been named, was to be named on May 5th. The anti christ is to come from London and to be homosexual or support homosexuality in some way. The Mayor of London is him.

It was prophecy that Trump be elected President not by the bible but by the true seer of the future, Nostradamus.
>>
>>73359697
>Again, he shows no interest in religion and even got the Pope to apologize to him
The pope is a pussy and a false prophet. The catholic church is modern day pharisees. An example set for his followers
>>
File: 1461386443740.jpg (27 KB, 450x607) Image search: [Google]
1461386443740.jpg
27 KB, 450x607
>>73360711
Source, seeing as I forgot it.
http://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury10.html
Also, checking my own dubs.
>>
>>73360711
There are gonna be 2 prophets before the anti Christ shows up.
>>
If I think that the old testament is cool, and the new testament is not so cool, does that essentially make me a Jew?
>>
>>73359697
Politicians do not equate to kings.
>>
I'd rather the Son of Satan become president then $Hillary or Bernie.
>>
>>73360975
dude very much same
i read the old testament and all the plagues made me want to worship but not in the usual normal worship sense but in the slightly edgy elder god cultist sense
>>
>>73359697
>This is american protestantism

Daily reminder that Protties are not Christians
>>
>>73360245
The Ten crowns bit means ten main nations
>>
>>73360955
I... Don't know about that. There were to be two who were to be the anti-christ before the real one.

First was Napoleon, second was Uncle Adolf and third is unnamed which I suspect is Khan. But please explain your theory.
>>
>>73361050
You have to adjust for the time. There was no such thing as a presidential when the bible was written and now they have more power than kings.
>>
>>73360975
You should read the Book of Enoch, it predates any books of Christ. Yet, it speaks of Christendom. It also is said that Enoch is the seventh son of Adam. It also says there are four legitimate books of God. One before Christ, two during Christ and one after Christ. Book of Judah is not one of them.
>>
>>73359697
The Antichrist is proven to be Nero Caesar by the translation of "666".
>>
Look up what the name 'Donald' means.
>>
>>73359697
>Just replace God with President.
"just change the words!"
>>
>>73362058
>Donald
>From the Gaelic name Domhnall which means "ruler of the world", composed of the old Celtic elements dumno "world" and val "rule"

Kek here we go
>>
>>73359697

IF DONALD JOHN TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST THEN I WILL WORSHIP THE ANTICHRIST
>>
>>73359697
Obama isn't out of office yet. He fits it more than trump but I do not think either are the anti christ.
>>
Every christian claims ever leader is the anti christ, why would god believe america is special? Why would god want the jews to exploit other races?
>>
>>73359697
>He is different from the other kings
lol
>>
Fuck off with this retarded shit
>>
>>73364801
I didn't say it was bad.
Actually kinda makes me want him to win even more.
>>
>>73359697

No, the antichrist will come from Islam. Mohammed was a false prophet.

The end times that ISIS and them are trying to bring about is the antichrist. One day, they'll get it, because Islam is spreading so quickly.
>>
>>73359962
>implying Bible predictions are ever wrong
the prophecies are so vague that I'd be surprised if they didn't all come true at some point
>>
File: 1462454447289.jpg (560 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1462454447289.jpg
560 KB, 960x686
>Will not believe in any God at all
>Carries the majority of evangelical votes, plus numberous evengelical endorsements.
>Will bring Christianity back to the forefront, has said he'll make sure "Merry Christmas" is the main phrase again.
Nice try goy. Two shekels have been deposited into your paypal account.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.