[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cover the woman head good or no? Is make the woman humble before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Cover the woman head good or no? Is make the woman humble before the man and more important, God
>>
>>73355538

Go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>73355538

I literally do not get the head covering thing

is seeing a womans hair meant to be erotic?
>>
>>73355737
no, is to stop Angel from coming down into the woman
>>
>>73355538
Theres no problem with that.

Back in the days europeans covered the head too. Old Orthodox grannies do it until today
>>
>>73355790
You mean like how Jesus was born?
>>
>>73355737
It's from a arabic tradition. Probably because covering heads was a good thing because the arabian peninsula sun.

Other people covered heads for different reasons. Europeans usually covered the head to show that the woman was married
>>
Why not go back to a Muslim country, I wouldn't see any of you then!
>>
>>73356263
but still your woman is not humble, almost atheist
>>
>>73356502
You got me there bruv
>>
File: 1451424713737.jpg (251 KB, 912x300) Image search: [Google]
1451424713737.jpg
251 KB, 912x300
Funny because in the Bible it says women should cover their hair and head when going about their day.

>For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. 1 Cor. 11:6

Personally I like the reserved traditional look, makes women look more demure and alluring
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.