[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is going on here genetically?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1462671898318.jpg (206 KB, 760x400) Image search: [Google]
1462671898318.jpg
206 KB, 760x400
Is it from all the inbreeding? Is it related to autism?

Thanks /pol/ <3
>>
File: 1455000455061.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
1455000455061.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
>>73352024
You better check your antisemitism goy, you're talking about the Chosen People.
>>
It's what happens when you get your hygiene tips from a couple thousand years ago.
>>
>>73352024
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
>>
>>73352024
Their mothers smoked too much zyklon b.
>>
hasidism is the only way these guys could ever get laid.
>>
>>73352024
>>73352160
They have been fucking their cousins for thousands of years. Respeck the chosen people's choices, goy.
>>
File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 946x686) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67 KB, 946x686
>>73352690
The funny part is that Orthodox Jews are even worse about it.
>>
But they are sooooooo hairy and awkward and weeeeiiird /pol/

Whhhhyyyyyy are God's chosen people literal neckbeardy autists
>>
>>73353152
Yahweh doesn't exist. These are just humans with a weird culture.
>>
>>73352024
I remember hearing somewhere that ultra-orthodox jews tend to be inbred because they only marry other member of the ultra-orthodox community
>>
>>73353546
Yes, they are inbred degenerates and they rule the world. Goyim are pathetic.
>>
>>73352024

Turckic caucus niggers + middle eastern shit for genes + some stolen slavic dna * 2000 years of cousin fucking
>>
>>73354813
Total khazar slav mongrels.
>>
They sit around and read books indoors for 18 hours a day with a shit diet.

Gene pool is limited as well. Which gives them as many strengths as weaknesses.

Hissidism is essentially autism
>>
>>73353546

you dont expect us to split up the family fortune ? Oy vey
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.