[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I watched Angry Birds. AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: thebestredpill.jpg (36 KB, 776x820) Image search: [Google]
thebestredpill.jpg
36 KB, 776x820
All I can tell you to start this, /pol/, is that it is Happening.

>movie beings exactly like /pol/ expected
>desperate bird working minimum wage and browsing hate facts on the internet
>gets in trouble with a costumer and bird Merkel sends him to anger management clinic run by a cuck
>he doesn't fit and doesn't see the point of the clinic
>pigs come
>TNT on the background
>muslim pig says it is ok because he is only coming with his friend
>redpill bird start questioning them
>called racist
>muslim pigs become more and more everyday
>nobody knows what is going on anymore but too afraid to ask
>pigs put redpill in a slingshot and prepare to ALLAHU AKBAR
>destroy redpill bird's house
>all the birds say the pigs DINDU NUFFIN and #notallpigs and don't care
>bird enlists the rest of germany (Black and Yellow birds) to go ask for help from the right / the USA
>USA has gotten exhausted and fat. Can't even fly
>Redpill comes back and realizes the eggs (the future) was robbed by the muslims
>they finally believe Redpill
>he starts a race war to save the eggs
>DEUSVULT.jpeg
>sacrifices himself in the end to save an egg
>people don't give him credit but his friends see he's the true hero
>distrust for strangers, common sense, self-preservation and in-group preference win over multiculturalism, politically correctness and islam

I cried in the end.
>>
>mfw you can be anti multikult as long as you use cartoon animals to present it

take note /pol/
>>
>>73333732
Is all this true? Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>73334058
Yes. I can assure you there is no #notallpigs character to be PC.

It is 100% bird-sided.

>>73333982
Yes. This movie is a genius allegory. We will have what to dissect. The whole movie is filled with background crap like the scenes we've seen in the trailers.
>>
>>73333732

>YO DAWG THIS CHILDREN'S MOVIE IS SO REDPILLED LOL GREEN PIGS IS ISLAM N SHIT

You guys are such huge fags sometimes. Particularly because if anything, I'm realizing that you're just as obsessed with "portrayal" and other stupid shit as SJWs are where they read subtext into fucking everything.
>>
What if it's supposed to show what would have happened if native Americans fought back
>>
File: MdInmqH.jpg (844 KB, 815x7000) Image search: [Google]
MdInmqH.jpg
844 KB, 815x7000
>>73334299
See with your own eyes.
>>
>>73334299
>T. The faggot who hasn't even seen the movie.
>>
>>73334299
Unfortunately a good chunk of this board is below the age of 24. They just don't have the capacity to think reasonably. 4chan is too popular
>>
>>73334447
Finnish movie talking about America?

I did not get any colonialism vibe from this.

The pig kingdoms are nothing like european cities.
>>
File: angrypark.jpg (427 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
angrypark.jpg
427 KB, 900x602
Visit Finland the home of angry bird

>>73334623
I think the script is by an American
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.