[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the Amish society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Amish.jpg (310 KB, 1146x763) Image search: [Google]
Amish.jpg
310 KB, 1146x763
What do you think about the Amish society?
>>
>>73332423
Used to think they were weird not living with our modern technology. Now I think I'm weird
>>
>>73332423
They contribute nothing to our nation waste of land and resources
>>
I live in PA, the Amish are way more degenerate than people think
>>
>>73332423
bunch of faggots
>>
>>73332423

Incestous degenerates.
>>
>>73332423

They're doing really well, they're actually having an increased birth rate. They're setting up little colonies around the country.
>>
>>73332423

They might not be helping the country much but hell at least they're white. And some of them are smart as hell, check out the guy in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92xEjO4YcLo
>>
the only good thing is that they are white with high birth rate.
>>
>>73332423
seems like a nice way to live
>>
White man's version of mudslimes.
>>
>>73332423
Some of them don't even have shoes the degenerate savages.
>>
File: 1030.jpg (129 KB, 1000x872) Image search: [Google]
1030.jpg
129 KB, 1000x872
>>73332423
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.