[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernbots don't vote Clinton or Vote Trump out of spite : GG WP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-08_00.34.14.jpg (59 KB, 718x533) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-08_00.34.14.jpg
59 KB, 718x533
>>
>>73330215
How many bernbots would actually do this though?
>>
>>73330215
washington state and oregon going republican? w t f
>>
>>73330567

My wife's sister, for one.

Micha was also whining to Trump about how "I like what you're saying, and that's bad!"
>>
>>73330567
Not many. Bernie will tell his drones to vote Hillary, and they will obey
>>
>>73330215

colorado and nevada are red this time around. they are swing states and trump is left enough for them to go red. maybe even new mexico, as well.
>>
>>73330567
The entirety of /r/SandersForPresident
>>
>>73330917
>X state is red or blue
>my anecdotal evidence is representative of millions of other people
Why you do this
>>
Also, there's still a very slight chance Trump picks Bernie as his VP, which would instantly BTFO clintoris. wouldn't even be a contest.
>>
>>73330215
Your scenario should include NH.
>>73330567
Just the ones that care about trade and that iraq war vote. The SJWs might be suaded to stay home over some of the rest of hillary's record and statements though.
>>
>>73331047

sorry, I'm not autistic enough to need [CITATIONS] for every fucking aspect of life to make up my mind for me. I'm gen-x, the last generation capable of free thought.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.