[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FULL list of red pills??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 1458847449832.jpg (52 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
1458847449832.jpg
52 KB, 800x630
>Average Intelligence and behavior differences between races exist
>Government is the use of force/violence
>Jews have high in-group preference and other habits that have often had a "subversive" effect
>Art and morality is objective to a large degree
>Psychiatry is bullshit
>Bread, added sugar, and all processed foods are basically poison
>Brushing teeth and daily showers are not needed
>Circumsision is terrible
>Hitler had some good points
>Child abuse is the cause of most human dysfunction
>gov money is worthless
>some vaccines are bullshit
>Moon landing was faked by NASA and Stanely Kubrick
>Large natural difference in male and female behavior on average
>Influx of middle east will cause a civil war or unrest in Europe
>showing emotions like crying is a sign of strength, not weakness
>Fasting is very healthy
>>
>>73324395
>>Brushing teeth and daily showers are not needed

wrong

>Hitler had some good points

so did Stalin

wrong. If parents beat their kids they will not grow up to be weak faggots.

>gov money is worthless

objectively wrong

lol no x tier conspiracyfaggotry is not red pilled

>showing emotions like crying is a sign of strength, not weakness

Only if you are alone
>>
File: 1460577699452.jpg (136 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
1460577699452.jpg
136 KB, 700x674
>>73324395
>>Moon landing was faked by NASA and Stanely Kubrick
anon, plz
>>
>>73324612
Almost 90% of kids in the US are spanked, do you think our universities aren't filled with "weak faggots"?
>>
>>73324713
Please educate yourself mate, also nice slav

http://realitysandwich.com/23226/kubrick_apollo/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/626119/MOON-LANDINGS-FAKE-Shock-video-Stanley-Kubrick-admit-historic-event-HOAX-NASA
>>
>>73324395
>>73324395
>Government is the use of force/violence
Thinking violence is bad is slave-morality, it's the same line of thinking liberals use. If violence were indeed "evil" than they would be right in saying the attack on Indians was evil, and America would indeed be a country founded on evil.

>Psychiatry is bullshit
This is a stupidly broad statement.

LOL

>gov money is worthless
If you can exchange it for goods and serives it by defination has a use. Retard.

>Art and morality is objective to a large degree
You can establish some sort of standard for art or morality to push for some end but there's no way to have an objective standard. This is basic philosophy

Once your conspiracy starts having the names of holleywood celebrities you know it's shitty.

>Jews have high in-group preference and other habits that have often had a "subversive" effect
So does every single group that has values their group identity. There is no way to benefit your own group without indirectly affect other groups. The fact is the Jews are just better at it than everyone else, in other words they are the winners.
>>
File: anklet.jpg (241 KB, 1632x1146) Image search: [Google]
anklet.jpg
241 KB, 1632x1146
>>73324395
>>
>>73324395
>differe
nice list OP, I agree with most
exceptions:
>psychiatry is bullshit
it's part bullshit, part legit. t. anxietyfag
>some vaccines are bullshit
which ones? sauce?
>moon landing was faked
OP pls, you were going strong until this one
>fasting is very healthy
depends on your body type. i'm lanky even when I eat enough and work out. if i start fasting, i'll be in the sub-19 BMI range real quick.
>>
>>73325028
Stopped reading at your first point there mate

I never said violence was bad.

try again
>>
>>73325028
>America would indeed be a country founded on evil.
It isn't?
>>
>>73324395
nice foot
mostly shitty post
>>
>>73324395
>Brushing teeth is not needed
After not doing it for so long and not noticing any bad effects over the years, I knew it was a meme. I'm still happy to have reassurance that I'm not being a degenerate by not brushing my teeth.
>>
>>73325397
If you eat healthy you really dont need it, most people think im crazy when I tell them

It really shows the power of advertising
>>
>>73325228
Ok. Let's go back to the idea that morality is indeed subjective. That means there are two answers to if killing indians=America is evil "yes" and "no"

Let's explore what happens when walk doen each subjective path.

If America is indeed evil for being founded on violence than it stands that other nations that do this must also be evil. For instance the Indian nations we conquered also had war. In fact just about every country on earth would have to be considered evil. And if we exstend the idea not just to nations but to tribes than even early humans would have to be evil (tribal warfare) and so would lions, tigers, and ants for their warfare (ants will straight up genocide rival tribes and take their hills).

So the end result of this morality path is that humanity and a great deal of life itself is evil. This is not a useful morality since it creates a situation which doesn't even permit living.

Let's look at the other path. If it is not morally permissible for a nation or tribe to use violence than both the Indians and the Americans are "good". They were just trying to get land for their own power. The Americans were just better at being violent. In fact every nation and tribe is justified. This is a working morality which permits life, life is violent so we can't call violence "evil" without calling life itself evil.
>>
>>73324612
a deserved beating isnt abuse
>>
>>73326155
nice tautology
>>
File: faggot not ok.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
faggot not ok.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>73324395

>Faggots and other sexual deviants are an abomination and have no place in civilised society
>>
File: 1459100736134.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1459100736134.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1920
>>73325144
>>73324395

Red Pill Foot Fetish thread ??
>>
File: pepe1.png (182 KB, 540x525) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.png
182 KB, 540x525
>>73324395
>tfw you will never suck on those toes
why live?
>>
>>73326569
>>73326704

See

>>73326343

Sexual deviants belong to the gas chambers
>>
Foot fetish is degenerate.
>>
>>73326704
cute feet are one of the most beautiful things in this world

>>73326569
>>73325144
Please stop being anime fags, contribute to the thread. Either post cutie real feet or discuss red pills
>>
>>73324395
>Brushing teeth and daily showers are not needed

I feel like shit when I don't brush my teeth and shower. Especially shower. My face gets all greasy, and I can't stand it.
>>
File: 1461712037927.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2664) Image search: [Google]
1461712037927.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2664
>>73326704
>>
>>73324395
aww yiisss human hoof
>>
>>73324941
all that other space stuff was legit, just not the moon?
>>
>>73328340
Humans can't survive space travel past a certain distance.

USA did send robots to the moon, but not actual humans.
>>
>>73324612
>If parents beat their kids they will not grow up to be weak faggots.

should I take a pic of me? not implying I would...
>>
>>73325561
I brush my teeth without toothpaste most of the time. If I don't brush at all, I get gross-looking plaque.
Not sure how you guys avoid it, I eat pretty healthy and avoid sugary stuff.
>>
>>73328456
what, why?
>>
>>73328456
fuck u ill go to the moon myself
>>
File: 1452434787078.jpg (7 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1452434787078.jpg
7 KB, 200x192
>>73324395
>moon landing was faked

For fuck's sake.
>>
>>73328816
cosmic rays, radiation, gravity related complications

Im not a doctor so I cant really fully explain it, but the human body was designed to function on earth with very specific conditions which are not yet able to be replicated in space

All the animals that they sent deep into space died very quickly, only the ones that barely went past the atmosphere survived
>>
>>73324941
Sorry to burst your bubble but that interview is quite fake.. the dude sounds different, doesn't exactly look like him, and the interview was conducted 2 months after Kubrick died. The interviewer himself won't even say that the interview is real, but rather tells people to judge for themselves.

I'm sorry mate I don't buy it.
>>
>>73329265
>only the ones that barely went past the atmosphere survived
except for being left up there.

so it's basically radiation and complications from that?
>>
Society should reinstate geronticide. The majority of the elderly contribute nothing to civilization and only consume precious resources the public could use to nurture others with an actual future. The elderly are a net loss to society, and should be treated as such.

Parents should not raise their offspring, given the high divorce rates, single parent upbringings early in their child's development, and the high rate of childhood abuse among the population. I am entirely convinced that the State would be a far superior provider than the biological parent can ever aspire to be. A law should be put in effect that prohibits parents from raising their children. The State is responsible for all its citizens. Those who simply brought them into society should have no special privileges over them.

After-birth abortion shouldn't be a problem for most pro-choice proponents. The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual.

Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life. Both are unaware and incapable of valuing their own existence.

Without the mental capacity to even acknowledge existential concepts, how is it a loss to people if these potential persons perished before they reach that stage of development?
>>
>>73330051

Old people use to be useful, nowadays not so much. We dont need to kill them, we just need to stop subsidizing them

>humans too stupid/degenerate to raise there own children
>instead let the human-run government raise them
Top Kek

I agree that a pro-choice person shouldn't care if a baby is killed I guess..
>>
>>73324395
...which is why soviet block countries promptly broadcasted it instead of denouncing it as a fake

>inb4 no russian spy got any info nor were the russians at all able to check if the americans were spouting BS
>>
>>73331596
>implying soviets weren't in on it too
>>
>>73329265
What you're referring to is called the Van Allen Belt. The Earth's magnetic field traps bands of highly ionized radiation coming from the sun, solar wind and also a small amount of cosmic rays from outside the solar system, which the astronauts are forced to travel through on a trajectory to the moon. As none of these missions are radiation shielded, when we later discovered the Van Allen Belt, we were amazed.. a solar flare aimed at the earth during one of the missions would have probably fired equipment and fucked up the astronauts pretty bad, but luckily that's not an everyday occurrence.

The thing about radiation is we don't understand as well as we think we do... I wish I could remember the name of the dude who used to drink water out of the reactor to prove it wasn't dangerous and ended up living to a ripe old age. Also there was a Russian dude who was hit with a concentrated burst of radiation through his face that should have killed him 20 times over and all that happened was he lost an eye. Basically we are so terrified of it that we have done relatively few actual studies of its harm.
>>
>>73332011
>implying the soviets wanted to lose the ideological war
At this point I really have to ask for what reason.

It simply doesn't make sense; what the hell would they achieve with this? People thinking the USA landed men on the moon does not change anything; it doesn't even change any conspiracy theory about the moon being hollow or the dark side of the moon being colonized by aliens.
>>
>>73332623
I'm sure that's just some trolling, or either that we've got ourselves someone who knows fuckall about history
>>
>>73332623
The leaders of the US and Soviet Union were conspiring the whole time, the whole cold "war" was planned and completly orchestrated.

The reason was ,of course, to increase the wealth and power of the people doing it. The so called war gave them an excuse to grab more money and power, the moon landing was just one small part of it.
>>
>>73332804
>american education

see
>>73332955
>>
>>73332955
Again, your argument is extremely retarded. The soviets already had full control of the economy of the whole commie bloc (bar Sino-Soviet split and the like). What does this achieve for them? What money and power did they have left to grab? All this could possibly do was erode their power.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.