[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fight for your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 736x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 736x438
>yes or no and why

NO. I will never fight for the US of A
And here's why:

>full blooded (100% western European) whites are a minority
>women wouldn't have to, but they'll still get to keep their equal rights
>media constantly shits on whites
>our leaders constantly shit on whites
>all the food/products at the store have Spanish on them
>rich business owners fuck over white citizens by hiring illegals and immigrants for cheap. And guess what? Those rich business owners will buy their way out of fighting
>divorce is up, not marrying is up, suicide is up, failure of our schools is up.
>more non white babies born than white babies in America
>>
>>73322854
>full blooded (100% western European) whites are a minority
No we're not. Then again, if western Euro is the only "white group", then you've already cucked yourselves out of existence. The Greeks in your picture wouldn't even fall into that category.

>more non white babies born than white babies in America
A war would fix this
>>
>>73322854
I would spill my blood for it any day. Už Tėvynę ir Kristų !
>>
>>73322854
no
>>
probably not because while trump might turn some things around it probably won't be enough that degeneracy won't have a huge foothold. maybe if I'm gifted a shitton of real estate or something

>have great respect for the Amish
>resistance against forced gay Christians is being stamped out
it's only a matter of time before religious protection is just straight up uvertuened, i.e no matter how strongly you believe in something you can still be illegally wrong and punished. its not a good place to be
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1034x745) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1034x745
>>73323274
What I meant was the part of Europe that's white. I didn't want people to think I included the Turks

And yes we are.
There are two groups of whites in America
>Hispanic whites
>and non Hispanic whites

But I ask you this. Does non Hispanic white mean pure 100% European white? Sadly no it does not.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3268x2582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3268x2582
>>73323885
I agree.

Trump most likely will be able to delay the inevitable, but it's still the inevitable.

We are fucked along with the west. Not fucked in the sense that all whites will die. But fucked in the sense that our societies will collapse and wars will break out.

The only way we could possibly fix it would be
>complete government purge
>complete purge of all outside interference (people like Soros)
>complete remodeling of what the media pushes
>drastically increase white birth rate
>kick out 90-100% of all people with Hispanic ancestors
>destroy other countries stability (China/Middle East oil)
And even all of that might still fail to save us
>>
>>73322854
>all the food/products at the store have Spanish on them
As if that was a bad thing when in fact it is a good thing because you learn Spanish.
>>
File: adolf hitler bodybuilder.png (162 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
adolf hitler bodybuilder.png
162 KB, 600x480
>>73324695
race war when?
>>
>>73324723
Me learning Spanish is like you learning Arabic.
>>
>>73322854
No
Why?
Because it isn't worth fighting for neither the land or the population
>>
>>73322854
No, because everything is all Jewed up. There is nothing to do at this point but to watch it all burn.
>>
>>73322854
I hope so
>>
hell no. this country a shit
on all levels except physical, I am European
>>
File: 1462119770517.png (687 KB, 2231x827) Image search: [Google]
1462119770517.png
687 KB, 2231x827
>>73322854
>Would you fight for your country?
these countries.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.