[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most based man of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: peter.jpg (18 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
18 KB, 620x413
>>
File: 136080351.jpg (523 KB, 838x1024) Image search: [Google]
136080351.jpg
523 KB, 838x1024
>>73317782
Not even close. But this guy was.
>>
File: HitlerwithCape.jpg (77 KB, 400x602) Image search: [Google]
HitlerwithCape.jpg
77 KB, 400x602
This man took to much of the redpill I think he wins
>>
>>73318081
Christopher wasn't a great listener. Peter has the superior political knowledge.
>>
>>73317782
Wrong Hitchens
>>
>>73318640
You can't have listened to enough of red-pilled hitchens
>>
Of the cast of recent British "intellectuals" I think martin amis and even will self are more perceptive of the state of British life (both can be insufferable when playing up to the cameras (self's performances on question time for example)).
>>
>>73317782
Not even close, but a bretty nice guy overall. A thousand times better than his drunk fuck of a brother.
>>
>>73318081
>>73318640
He wasn't smart enough to stay alive, so no.
Dead before your time equals dumbfuck.
Chocoholic and addict.

Also leftist. You can't be leftist and based at the same time.
>>
>>73319080
Alcoholic*
fucking spell check
>>
>>73317782
>ethnic jew
>based

No, he's controlled opposition, as was his brother. Observe how they take opposing views and placate the goyim.
>>
File: bother.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
bother.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>73318081
>A man who shouts at Christians
>the most based man of all time
Okay yeah sure, mocking Christians relentlessly is really based isn't it? Like nobody does that man, the hitch had balls doing that.

Fuck that, even Sam Hyde is more based than Chris Hitchens and I'm not even saying Sam's a genius or anything.

Christopher was very articulate and wrote about a few genuinely interesting subjects in his early career but he really was like a broken record if you look at the big picture towards the end and was just riding the "religion sucks" bandwagon with Dawkins, Dennett, and Sam Harris.
>>
>>73318890
>>73319226
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAJPUR3jI-Y

He is a machine of death, he is british to his soul
>>
>>73319285
He's a jew. You cannot trust him.
>>
>>73317782
>>73318081
both are.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.