[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COME ON PEOPLE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/jehovahs-witnesses-released-bizarre-disturbing-video-teaching-kids-homophobic/

>Jehovah's Witnesses have released this bizarre, disturbing video teaching kids to be homophobic, this would be cute if it wasn't so horrifyingly bigoted

>Jehovah’s Witnesses have released a bizarre, disturbing video teaching kids to be homophobic.

>The video, which clearly had a high budget and inspired by Pixar, shows a young child ‘learning a lesson’ from her bigoted mother about same-sex marriage. It is part of a series of videos teaching children about the scripture, called ‘Be Jehovah’s Friend!’

>It shows a young girl coming to her mother saying she drew her family in school. Her friend Carrie, who has two moms, told the girl that her parents are married. Her teacher even told her that it doesn’t matter as long as couples love each other and that they’re happy.

>She says in the video Jehovah, who ‘invented marriage’ as between one man and one woman, has his ‘standards’ to get into heaven and they ‘haven’t changed’.

>‘It’s like going on an airplane. What would happen if someone wanted to bring something on the plane that wasn’t allowed? It’s the same with Jehovah. He wants us to be his friend, and live in Paradise forever!’

>The mother then tells her daughter ‘people can change’ and then asks about what ‘she can do’ to spread the message of Jehovah to her friend Carrie.

>‘I can tell her about the paradise, and about the animals, and about the resurrection!’ the daughter goes.

>‘Awesome!’ the mother responds. ‘Let’s practice.’

>The video says it was produced by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, a Jehovah’s Witness organization.

Direct link to video: http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/iEFRvXy8-RRVXtWmn
>>
>>73310838
saved from page 10
>>
>>73313096
Rare I guess
>>
File: LaughingSoras.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
LaughingSoras.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>>73310838
>clearly had a high budget
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAH
>>
Why is mommy so much darker than the daughter?
>>
File: pooh.jpg (22 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
pooh.jpg
22 KB, 400x309
>being in an interracial marriage
>opposing gay marriage
>>
>>73310838
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>73313594
They're 2 different
>>
These are the same guys that hated Sparlock Warrior Wizard.
>>
>That comments section
>>
>>73310838
>high budget
Decent animation, but not really "high budget". This is college-student-tier.

>>73313568
Because daddy's a disgusting racemixer.
>>
>libs are mad their propaganda has to compete with jesus propaganda
>>
Jehova 1's Witnesses
>>
File: 1411763322124.png (9 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
1411763322124.png
9 KB, 298x279
>>73310838
The things I'd do to that mom.
>>
>>73310838
>video is literally just a mom talking to her daughter about their religion
>absolutely no hatred
>the whole thing is optimistic and not vindictive
>obvious message of the video was to spread their religion peacefully

>article describes it as disturbing

I bet you of the woman was wearing a hijab and citing from the Qur'an, liberals would be proud of the video, using it as an example of how Muslims are peaceful people.
>>
>>73310838
Our culture has declined so far that now the people who recognize homosexuality as a disorder are "bizarre", not the homosexuals themselves.
>>
So very disturbing how they're not wanting to execute them.
>>
>>73310838
saved from page 10 again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.