[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think there have already been a couple of articles from major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 4chan_pol_logo.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4chan_pol_logo.png
300 KB, 500x500
I think there have already been a couple of articles from major news outlets specifically about the /pol/'s place as a hub on the net for young alt-right Trump supporters.

Now, unlike Stormfront, /pol/ is a place that puts out a lot of, you know, visual content, like the whole God Emperor thing. And you're very young, which is different from the view of most Trump supporters.

So, I really wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the next six months, /pol/ will start to get more and more mainstream media attention. And, well, you know the kinds of things you write and post on here. People were all up in arms about a single Trump supporter doing the Nazi salute, even though she didn't mean it in a racist way and was trying to say the comparing was ridiculous as she had lived through it---what I'm saying is, there was a lot of attention given to one Trump supporter who was merely mistaken for a Nazi supporter, whereas you are multiple, possibly thousands, of Trump supporters who hold unabashedly favorable views of the Nazi.

Eventually, someone is going to realize this, and your posts are going to be on the news. They might even be brought to the attention of your own God Emperor.

I'm just wondering, what will you do, or how will you feel, when he disavows you, says you have nothing to do with his campaign, there are a few bad apples in any group, etc.?

I'm honestly not trying to provoke you, just wondering how you would feel---would it diminish your support, or would you tell yourself he was just saying that sort of thing to the lying media, but he actually had your back?
>>
>>73310536
you know, the jews in the media can never post much from here.

It's not safe for television.
>>
>>73310536
>when he disavows you
He's just gonna disavow Canadian posters and people will agree with him. :(
>>
>>73310867

I don't see why not. They can censor any swearing. Obviously, your naughty language isn't what would make him say "These people have nothing to do with me."
>>
>>73310536
bump
>>
File: 1462390436841.jpg (140 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1462390436841.jpg
140 KB, 559x456
>>
>>73310536
>I'm just wondering, what will you do, or how will you feel, when he disavows you, says you have nothing to do with his campaign, there are a few bad apples in any group, etc.?

Who would give a shit ? It is an anonymous imageboard with thousand of people.
>>
>>73312958

Well if the person I spent so much time and energy pledging my loyalty and support to publicly said he wanted nothing to do with me, I would be fairly disappointed.
>>
>>73311737
>Obviously, your naughty language isn't what would make him say "These people have nothing to do with me."
what would make him say that then?

also:
>you're very young,
citation needed
>>
>>73310536
it wouldn't matter. anyone here who is doing any good for Trump's campaign is spilling all over social media (mainly Twitter). this is just the place where we come up with ideas. if your ideas never leave this hoard however, your ideas are irrelevant.

no one will care if he does this. in fact, it would be expected. we don't want trump to damage his campaign by directly embracing the messages of this place. we want to win, that's the whole point.
>>
>>73314020

Okay, I guess that's true, I can't cite the age of the average poster. But would it really be unreasonable to say that the average /pol/ poster is younger than the average Trump supporter?
>>
>>73314454
the average age for this board is likely in the low 20s. that's a positive thing however, because it tells us that liberal indoctrination does not work on everyone. even if trump fails, most of us will never, ever dance to the tune of globalism and we will resist it until the day we die, even if it makes us depressed and dissociated with mainstream culture. there will be more trumps. it would just be nice if he won this time around. if he has to disavow our support so be it, he has no way of knowing how we have proliferated on social media.
>>
>>73310536
>I'm just wondering, what will you do, or how will you feel, when he disavows you, says you have nothing to do with his campaign, there are a few bad apples in any group, etc.?

Wolf Blitzer the filthy, filthy, filthy lying jew that bullied Lincoln Chaffee tried to do just that. But Trump isn't known to throw his supporters under the bus, even he hesitated with Duke.
>>
>>73314454
I have no idea, and I don't know why it matters.

Are you a doting old woman?
>naughty language
>how will you feel

My mother is dead, thanks.

And if you'd be so kind as yo answer this:
>Obviously, your naughty language isn't what would make him say "These people have nothing to do with me."
what would make him say that then?
>>
>>73311737
It's not that we curse to much. Actually, here, we don't curse that much. It's that our posts are to redpilling. Wouldn't want to risk showing something that could turn people against the Jews on national television, now would they?
>>
>>73310536
It would be a good thing. We don't want mainstream support, it's more fun as an anti-semitic fringe board that'll jump onto random bandwagons.

Public hate against this board is what makes us thrive.
>>
>>73314899
I actually thought this was one of the older boards age wise. Late 20's to early 30's.
>>
File: 1462298131895.png (176 KB, 392x414) Image search: [Google]
1462298131895.png
176 KB, 392x414
>>73310536
stormfags are the one's that are going to cost Trump the presidency, unfortunately.
>>
>>73314450

But if he doesn't embrace your messages, wouldn't that imply he either disagrees with you, or is lying?

Also, wouldn't it make more sense to do this sort of planning in private? I mean, Tweets from Trump supporters generally don't (yet) openly advocate white nationalism---but you do. Aren't you essentially opening a poison tree argument---that all the dog whistle white nationalism on Twitter deliberately being altered from its purer form here on /pol/

And it's not like you can just rely on overwhelming numbers of people who have already decided on Trump, you have to appeal to undecideds or disaffected liberals. The extent to which /pol/ is involved with Trump seems more like a liability. Maybe it served its purpose during the primary, but I don't see it working now. I mean, just look at the degree of contempt here for Bernie supporters---but those are the very people you need to get on your side.
>>
>>73315563

Like it matters. Trump's presidency would be a disaster

The guy is deep in the pockets of the most corrupted kikes
>>
>>73310536
Linking himself to us is political suicide. If he ever does he is going to lose the election.
>>
>>73315329

My mom is dead too.

Well, I can think of a lot of things. Do you really need me to spell it out?

>>73315348

I honestly thing you overestimate the effectiveness of your rhetoric on such topics---rather, the kind of stuff here seems designed to discredit Trump. You know, I've browsed Stormfront, and even there, people will generally say they are white nationalists/seperatists, not supremists. I think the rhetoric here would be very fairly characters as among the most extreme right on the internet, and different from other site particularly in its combination of vulgarity (like the "cuckservative" label, which is explicitly sexual) with far right politics that would normally see reference to such things as unacceptable.
>>
>>73310536
Sieg heil nigger

How about a mandatory nigger hate thread everyday for the rest of the election

To ward off newfaggots of course
>>
>>73315727

If that's the case, then, well, why do you even exist, when all you are is a liability to the person you support? I mean, you accuse Jews of conspiring to destroy you and your way of life in the shadows, but you go around counterplotting in the open? That doesn't seem wise to me.
>>
>>73316144
>Well, I can think of a lot of things. Do you really need me to spell it out?
do proceed, you're certain a time will come when trump will disavow this place, we're all ears as to why. Your condescension doesn't matter.
>>
>>73315046

You see, everyone here seems to say this is a lie and he disavowed Duke the moment he knew what the question was, which he says he didn't hear---so you're saying he lied about that?

>>73314899

From what I understand, young people in general are more and more opposed to the ideas you support. It's all well and good if you do support them, but trends are against you (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-theory/wp/2016/03/24/millennials-are-significantly-more-progressive-than-their-parents) There are probably many things on which I might even agree with /pol/ about, but I still recognize this.

>>73315329

>what would make him say that then?

>>73316169

There's one example.
>>
>>73317119
doesn't that just fall under naughty language? you're not even trying.
>>
>>73316880

I honestly wasn't trying to condescend, but what you're asking me for is equivalent to asking for a list of all the fish in the sea.
>>
>>73317229

"Sieg heil" and "nigger" weren't what I was referring to, I meant conventional swear words.
>>
Trump will only disavow us with his lips, never his heart.
>>
>>73310536
>/pol/
>Alt right
We're anarchists faggit
Those "alt right" are trolls
>>
>>73310536

>/pol/
>alt-right

Go home Ben
>>
>>73317582

Doesn't that make him a liar?
>>
File: 1459022832272.jpg (10 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1459022832272.jpg
10 KB, 247x247
>>73317230
>everything is racist, everything is sexist, and you have to point it all out! - Anita S.
Oh yeah, the stuff that goes beyond Carlin's 7 dirty words you can't say on TV.

Seems to me, it's a good reason not to talk about it on TV. This is a place of things that can't be mentioned in polite company.

Bill O'Reilly is not going to talk about /pol/ on his show. Or 4chan. This site has no mainstream credibility. Everything we do is just to get a rise out of people.
>>
>>73310536
disavowing us would probably be the best thing hes ever done for his campaign
>>
>>73310536
That would be fine. I don't bring up 4chan or /pol/ in real life, and I don't expect other people to mention any association with them either. I've seen people on this site get upset when celebrities or the media occasionally criticize 4chan, but I don't really understand it. Anyone who frequents this site should've developed a thick skin quickly enough, and learned not to get butthurt over silly things. On the other hand, people who only take one glance at this website are totally justified to feel appalled by us.
>>
>>73318837

Then I'll ask again---if you are of no benefit to him, and are even a potential liability, why do you even exist?
>>
File: 1459604340038.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
1459604340038.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>73319237
>if you are of no benefit to him
everyone with a little american flag next to their name can potentially vote for him.
>no benefit
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (3 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
3 MB, 3000x4000
>>73310536
>>
File: IMG_0293.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>73319609
>>
>>73319237
We've assisted him throughout this campaign. His advisors browse /pol/. Kill yourself, Hillary shill.
>>
>>73319609
JEEZUS

i can tell you will never touch, taste or even smell pussy
>>
>>73319237
why would anyone care what a slimy kike like yourself thinks?
>>
>>73310536
>what will you do, or how will you feel, when he disavows you, says you have nothing to do with his campaign, there are a few bad apples in any group, etc.?

Understand the tactical choice and keep shitposting for Trump.
>>
>>73310536
To answer your actual question OP, if he disavows us specifically, so what?

Trump doesn't know that I specifically browse /pol/. This doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever.

We vote for him based on policy and who he is. If he wants to disavow us, how would that change who he is or his policies? I don't think it would. So it wouldn't change our support for him. Pretty simple. No mental gymnastics. There's just no reason to support Trump based on whether or not he likes /pol/. That's just dumb.
>>
>>73319784

How can you reconcile the fact that he would naturally disavow you and this would be a good thing, with the idea that you've assisted him. In fact, if you have assisted him, wouldn't the fact that he would ultimately brush you off show that he doesn't think highly of you?

I'm actually not a shill, though if such a position were open I would certainly take it if someone was hiring. I'm just pointing out that the fact that this board reflects everything he says he's not---anti-semetic, racist, etc---it would seem to be a liability. At least, it would make more sense to do it on a private chatroom or something to that effect.

I mean, do you really want this guy to get elected, or are you more interested in the thrill of expressing unpopular opinions online?

>>73319996

This is another example of the sort of thing that, were it brought to Trump's attention, he would say "I have nothing to do with these people".
>>
>>73320892

Well, don't the things you talk about on here like white genocide and the evils of Jews mean a great deal to you? Aren't they key parts of your worldview? But if Trump disavows you, how can you say he has your back?
>>
>>73321624
Trump disavowing /pol/ and all its users doesn't mean he disavows me simply because he doesn't know I browse /pol/.

Now if he changes his policies in a way I disagree with, that would be different.
>>
>>73310536
I really wouldn't care. Trump's ideas and what he wants to bring to this country are what matters, not whether he loves me or not.
>>
File: 1451511723948.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1451511723948.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>73310536
concern trolling on /pol/ in 2016
>>
>>73313757
If he has to disavow /pol/ that's ok. /pol/ isn't safe for public consumption, and we're not big enough to get God Emperor in on our own. So if we have to be disavowed for him to win, that's acceptable.
>>
>>73315721
go home canal
>>
>>73319899

i've already fucked more pussy than you, in all likelihood, and probably by several factors.
>>
>>73321449
>naturally disavow you and this would be a good thing
This is how the CIA operates, no? All the paid protesters at trump rallies, oh no, they're not hired by hillary or soros.

What's to reconcile?

>"I have nothing to do with these people".
That's entirely correct, he doesn't.

>want this guy to get elected, or are you more interested
these are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>73310536
Go away reddit.
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>73319709
>>
>>73310536
He didn't denounce the people who trolled that Jewess who slandered Melania.
>>
>>73323460
what type of gpus are the dogs and laundry basket running?
>>
>>73324038

not AMD i assure you.

they operate on highly secret pet and househould object grade integrated stealth gpu's that use zero-electricity to operate.

it's high tech stuff you wouldn't know anything about it.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.