[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>something happens somewhere >people freak out Who cares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1413625861298.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1413625861298.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>something happens somewhere
>people freak out
Who cares lmao, we don't even live there
>>
>>73306946
Honestly that's what I thought when those people in Paris got themselves shot
>>
Journalists are a disease. Their sole intent is to find the most fucked up things they can every day, so they can spread it around (often with their own bias) like a virus to infect those who are unaffected.

"Journalism" is made up almost exclusively of leftists, what a coincidence.
>>
>You and a stranger are running away from a enraged bear
>The stranger trips
What do you do?
>>
>>73307553
>What do you do?
Survive
>>
File: poldefined.png (18 KB, 1463x80) Image search: [Google]
poldefined.png
18 KB, 1463x80
>>73306946
>>
>>73307553

laugh
>>
>>73306946
Nice mentaly pierre

I hope the total arabisation of France will be soon
>>
>>73307553
Help quickly. Worst case, the bear gets the stranger when I'm lifting 'em up and I get to take pot shots at the bear.
>>
>>73307553
I wrestle the bear :D of course
>>
>>73308204
The stranger then stabs you with his knife and run away

Game over
>>
>>73308326
Bullshit. Liberals hate assault knives.
t. Coloradan hiker
>>
>>73308625
The stranger in the example is meant to represent another country.
>>
>>73308766
That fucker can die then.
>>
>>73307157
I know right? If you're french maybe you'll give a fuck but why would anyone else care?

>>73307553
The goal isn't to outrun the bear, it's to outrun the stranger so problem solved I guess
>>
>>73307553
Give the bear a blowjob
>>
>>73307553
Two men can easily fight a bear, if they co-operate.
>>
>>73307553
>inb4 russia replies with "I drink vodka with bear and make friend"
>>
>>73306946
My country's whole education plan is "guise did you see what USA did? Let's do it too!!".
I sure as hell care.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.