[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stalin Appreciation Thread: Why was this man so great? Let me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: stalin laughing.jpg (14 KB, 238x256) Image search: [Google]
stalin laughing.jpg
14 KB, 238x256
Stalin Appreciation Thread:

Why was this man so great?
Let me clarify:

He wasn't just a commie. He killed the commie scum like Trotsky and Lenin.
He turned Russia into a super power.
He was an intelligent leader and a soulless puppet master.
He's everything /pol/ wants.

I'm not a stalinboo or a commie. I hate both, I'm just saying that we should appreciate this guy because he was breddy good
>>
whats the most red pilled documentary on stalin?
>>
>>73303368
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 655x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 655x794
>>
File: ayy.png (29 KB, 134x166) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
29 KB, 134x166
>>73304451
bumps
>>
File: kotkin stalin.jpg (141 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
kotkin stalin.jpg
141 KB, 960x648
real people person
>>
File: uncle joe.jpg (1 MB, 2816x3661) Image search: [Google]
uncle joe.jpg
1 MB, 2816x3661
>>
>>73303368

He was a ruthless murderer of the people that trusted him and also a competent leader. Funny that now these are the "good ol days"
>>
>>73306248
cyprus when are u coming back
>>
Hello, Uncle Joe! ))))

Under Stalin, the word "Russky" reared its head once again, after nearly two decades of being suppressed. You saw this happening at the theatre and so on, when older works were put on once more, and the sudden realisation as to what was going on had cosmopolite scum in the audience shit their pants. Their time had come, and few would survive 1937.

Stalin was so great because of his humble origins, as opposed to all the bourgeois types among the "intellectuals" who had formed the core of the old Party.
>>
File: 1323214.jpg (166 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
1323214.jpg
166 KB, 800x577
>>73306116
hello uncle joe

>being able to trigger wehraboos makes all those deaths worth it
>>
>>73306116

Hello Uncle Joe!
>>
Stalin was literally insane and is responsible for the deaths of many brave germans
>>
>>73307991
Those men were killed because of the stupid senseless greed of their leaders. Had Hitler pushed for something more modest (but still bigger than the Germany of 1914) he would have been fine. Had he followed Rosenburg's suggestions for working WITH rather than against the eastern peoples, things would have gone VERY differently. Idiotic German leadership forced the Russian people into the situation of fighting for Stalin or welcoming national annihilation.
>>
>>73303566
anyone?
>>
>>73311025
Nobody who has the shekels for documentary making in English about such things would want to, Tovarisch.
>>
File: kotkin stalin.jpg (48 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kotkin stalin.jpg
48 KB, 600x800
>>73311025

read this book you lazy fuck

download the audiobook and listen to it while you shitpost
>>
>>73306479
I am on the Turk side but the Greeks are lovely people. Both live here in harmony.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.