[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want you all to understand how triggered I am right now. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (712 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
712 KB, 1366x768
I want you all to understand how triggered I am right now. I was about to play this game, and You get to choose how they call you. But they only have the cis genders. I identify as a squirlkin, pronouns are squirl, and gofuckyourself. How am I supposed to play this game when it keeps misgendering me the whole time?
>>
>>73303055
Climb a tree and put some nuts in your mouth
>>
But Anon the Game plays in the Future
>>
>>73303055
what gam
>>
>>73303055
be happy that it's binary
>>
>>73303137
Stop misgendering me it should have been "Climb a tree and put some nuts in gofuckyourself mouth"
>>73303216
https://kat.cr/usearch/Offworld%20Trading%20Company/
Free
>>
>>73303055
sorry but it looks like battlefield1 pulled the better shilling campaign
>>
>>73303055
You can gift it to me if you don't want to play it. I understand, really. How could these cishet shitlords create such a horribly offensive game? I mean, what is this? Like ugh, it's 2016, get with the times already.

Right?
>>
>>73303349
>2016
>not getting all your games from torrents
>>
>>73303389
Sorry, I'm just not as cool as you
>>
>>73303670
see
>>73303310
I used it, checked my computer afterwards, its safe, at least the one I used. As long as you check immediately afterwards for new programs in the uninstall a program setting ten there is no damage done. Unless it goes into your browser in which case you just need to go to task manager find the offending program and track it to its folder and kill it.
>>
>>73303055
>>73303310
>>73303389
>did actually buy it
>still complain
Stop being poor and fuck off.
>you need a fucking pole to tell you this
Or better just kill yourself.
>>
>>73304138
Ha, really? You think I have actual problems with the game? I havent even played it yet, I posted this and started browsing.
>>
>>73303279
But binary genders are just social constructs. Non-binary is the path of righteousness.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.