[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is New York the only state that matters on election night? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1462333791687.jpg (77 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1462333791687.jpg
77 KB, 750x750
Is New York the only state that matters on election night? If Trump takes NY, he realistically can't lose.
>>
why isn't Australia banned from posting on this site yet?
>>
A lot of shit would have to go down between now and November for Trump to win New York
>>
>>73300635
They are the best shitposters.
>>
>>73300405
Clinton had an 8 year Senate run, from New York.
I hate her, but you need to share the drugs your on, if you believe trump has a chance in N.Y.
>>
>>73300405
It's those New York values
>>
>>73300405
if trump takes NY, then many other blue states went his way too. It'll look like regan all over again.
>>
>>73300405
can someoen explain to me what is suppose to be "wrong" with this picture?
>>
>>73303199
she filled the glass wrong
that's why there's a shitload of foam
>>
>>73300405
If he keeps tweeting pictures of himself eating tacos and saying he loves Mexicans, his numbers will surely go up and he can win NY.
>>
>>73300405
Trump is not going to win NY
>>
>>73300405
>all that foam
This stupid stupid bitch.
>>
>>73302130
>Minnesota
How is it possible for one place to be so cucked?
>>
>>73305827
They didn't fall for Reagan's scam.
>>
>>73303199
She's so pampered and disconnected from anyone but the 1% that she doesn't know how to pour a beer. This photo shoot was supposed to dispel that but it back fired.
>>
>>73300405
All that matters is Ohio and Florida. No president has been elected without winning both.
>>
File: dafuq.png (198 KB, 262x286) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.png
198 KB, 262x286
>>73300405
I like the look on her face, it says: "Have you ever had to do anything for yourself during your life?"
>>
>>73305602
maybe not-- but he's gonna force Hillary to fight for it.

With negative ads proving to be ineffective against trump, she can't simply dump a bunch of money into media. She's got to fight and campaign there. With her health flagging and campaign skills generally weak this is a major hit.
>>
>>73306518
>but he's gonna force Hillary to fight for it.
Not at all. Liberals have a 30 point advantage in NY, and she has ties to the state. His best possible outcome is ~10 point loss
>>
>>73307210
He doesn't really have a chance in the election, period.

And this was really his only chance, because all the candidates were shit.
>>
>>73302130
>California was once a solid, safe Republican state

Wooooooooooooooow.... what happened?
>>
>>73308588
your people invaded it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.