[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the numale problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: kfdtxSy.png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy.png
630 KB, 767x748
How do we fix the numale problem?
>>
Bring back bullying
>>
Bring back conscription.
>>
>>73297323
legalizing brothels
>>
Disguise gas chambers as new Starbucks franchises. Should sort itself out from there
>>
>>73297494
Nope, that honestly won't help.

The generation that was conscripted full of nu-males just like in America,

Also all the guys I was in the military with are now skinnyfat emasculated cucks who have their desk jobs where they don't do anything, and who spend all their free timejust passively consuming media 24/7.

It does not help.
>>
>>73297323
They cuck themselves out of this world either way, why bother with any effort?
>>
>>73297323
Gas vans.
>>
File: image.png (161 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 318x450
OOSHTBHFAM
>>
By creating the new fascist man.

Women always go for the alpha (we must change via exposure what an alpha male is)
>Nu males will be extinct

We must work harder then Nu Males
>Nu males will loose power

In consequence, nu males will be seing as what they really are; lesser beings
>>
Dump testosterone into the water supply.
>>
Nuke the US, Canada, Europe except for Russia, and Japan.
There, problem solved.
>>
>>73299348
>nuke europe
>exclude japan

my friend, japan is where most european anime comes from. Didnt you ever watch hetalia axis powers? Its common knowledge. japan is the least poptartular country in the europe.
>>
>>73298294
This.
>>
>>73299780
Sorry for my shit wording, Japan should be nuked too.
>>
>>73297778
true
they're created socially though
i guess i'll be watching
>>
Roman Catholicism
>>
>>73297323
End feminism. It's the root of the cancer with the sole purpose of destroying the family and masculinity while degenerating the female to a degradation level worthy of the 9th circle of Hell.
>>
>>73297323
Turn yourself into a chad and then torment, no idea if this actually solves the problem but it does feel good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.