[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: sved.jpg (63 KB, 329x507) Image search: [Google]
sved.jpg
63 KB, 329x507
Redpill me on qt swedish women /pol/
>>
Social media is hailing this women a hero. I wish there was a 'sliding doors' scenario whereby we could see what this woman would be like in her own African country with thousands of whites moving to it. Me thinks she would chimp out.

Double standards.
>>
File: cole-tank_5[1].jpg (42 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
cole-tank_5[1].jpg
42 KB, 640x430
Photo was taken by a known left extremist and the woman was only able do to that infront of them for a few seconds before being taken away by the police. The photo has been confirmed staged.

Our media is unironically comparing that photo with this, saying that the black woman photo might even be better. Unironically.
>>
>>73297408
Such an attention seeking generic photo as well.
>>
she is actually Colombian, my bad
>>
>disrupts peaceful protest
>gets called a hero
>>
>>73297408
the woman is also a regular at these demonstrations.
so its not like she suddenly saw it and was fed up, as she claimed.
>>
we're they really neo nazi's or where they just a right wing group? I know in Europe they like to throw around Neo Nazi alot
>>
If this was a white person protesting a New Black Panther, or even a BLM, rally, he would've been beaten and possibly killed.
>>
>>73298954
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Resistance_Movement

>>73297408
I still cant let go that people are actually comparing the photos. In the chinese one, after the government had killed a bunch of civilian students, a single man stood up against the tanks of a totalitarian regime of unimaginable strength bringing them to a halt. The symbolism is clear and strong, it's a perfect picture.

The swedish picture has a black woman with the majority of society at her back standing up against a tiny tiny organisation having a peaceful protest because she doesnt agree with their views. It's literally fucking nothing.
>>
These people are cancer
>>
File: kill.jpg (114 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
114 KB, 480x472
I'm really starting to feel bad for Sweden, you guys are getting cucked so hard that some jew is probably making a fortune right now selling ass pain-relievers in Sweden right now.
>>
>>73297864
>equal actions
Chinaman gave his life for that action of resistance.
Swedeboon receives photo royalties.
>>
>>73297408
So Sweden now condemns Communism?
>>
>>73297408
jesus christ
someone kill the media
>>
>>73300707
it's not real communism ;)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.