[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion Advocacy Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: image.png (30 KB, 542x392) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30 KB, 542x392
Anyone else sick of those fuckwit that champion abortion with such pride that you question if they even understand what abortion is? The faggots who smile "my body my choice!" as though that's a good argument?

Abortion is the evil slaughter of unborn children, and even if you still argue it should remain legal I will still respect your view because you at least contest to the abhorrency of the act. Only a completley jaded and ignorant fuckwit can honestly ignore the greviously negative aspects of abortion and consider it a "good thing."
>>
I believe abortion is murder and still fully support it.
>>
>>73294029
They have brainwashed a species into thinking its acceptable to kill its young in a practice that resembles human sacrifice in the way they dogmatically defend it's practice.
>>
>>73294286
This
>>
>>73294029
people don't perform abortions out of boredom after all

there's a whole lot of options which are fairly worse than being killed before you're even born.

like being a nigger
>>
File: Tiny Human fetus.jpg (676 KB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
Tiny Human fetus.jpg
676 KB, 3000x4000
>>73294029
>It's not even a human yet, so it's okay.
:^)
>>
Anyone else sick of those fuckwit that champion anti-abortion with such pride that you question if they even understand what abortion is?
>Abortion is the evil slaughter of unborn children

Totally incoherent post
>>
>>73294029
Fuck off, its just a bundle of cells, you can always have another one later.

You people who are against abortion get on like having a kid is some fucking limited resource that gets used up. Its not, theres plenty more where that fucker came from.

Besides, too many cunts on this planet qalready, do you really want another cunt populating the world? It's guaranteed to be a cunt given that its going to be brought up by a mother that doesn't want the damn thing.
>>
>>73294029
Do you eat eggs anon?

If you do, you're a hypocritical fuck.
>>
File: kek EL O EL jej zoz.gif (538 KB, 358x234) Image search: [Google]
kek EL O EL jej zoz.gif
538 KB, 358x234
>>73296078
see
>>73295100

>>73296135
>Implying unfertilised chicken eggs = human embryo's
>>
>>73296135
are you talking about human eggs?
>>
>>73295100
Ayyyy
>>
>>73296135
Eating eggs is closer to eating sperm.
>>
>>73295100
Your capacity to think on a high level is what makes you human. Sorry, unborn foetuses and downies - you don't fit that description.
>>
>>73295100

>Implying that is human

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>73296078
You're just a bundle of cells.
>>
>>73296135
Yeah eggs are fertilized you are eating chicks....the left are so fucking dumb
>>
File: Godver kanker tommie.jpg (113 KB, 480x322) Image search: [Google]
Godver kanker tommie.jpg
113 KB, 480x322
>>73296607
>Implying it isnt
>Zie die vlag.
Hou je kanker bek stumper hoezo is dat geen mens dan?
>>
>>73296671
/thread
>>
>>73296078
Humans are just a bunch of cells, so is murder justified
>>
>>73296301
What? It looks more like an alien than a human. What do I care for that? It has no capacity to think for itself yet.

whats wrong with the mother getting rid of say a fetus from an unwanted pregnancy for example, and then having several happy kids in a relationship she worked on later on in life?

If you force the mother to have a kid early, when shes not ready, you fuck up her life and the kids gets to have a shitty life too, being the product of a single mother. Furthermore she's unlikely to have more, healthily brought up children later in life because no-one wants to touch a single mum.

You're literally arguing that the shitty life of one child, is better than the healthy, happier lives of the mother and the other future children she may then have due to not already having a kid.

And again, fetuses are not a limited resource, you can always have another kid, easily.
>>
>>73296564
So pigs are more human then infants, and the mentally handicapped, since they have a higher cognitive capacity
>>
File: Black people IQ statistics.png (137 KB, 1296x495) Image search: [Google]
Black people IQ statistics.png
137 KB, 1296x495
>>73296564
>Your capacity to think on a high level is what makes you human. Sorry, unborn foetuses and downies - you don't fit that description.
You're calling niggers subhuman?
>>
>>73296676
Some are. I'm not crazy about eating them though. Never buy them myself.
>>
>>73297066
She should have used condom then idiot, also I only think it's awwwwright to abort when it's a baby from a rapist.
>>
>>73294286
I only support it for non whites but that's because I'm not a vegan
>>
>>73297066
what's wrong with a mother killing her infant child from an unwanted pregnancy and having several happy kids later on
>>
>>73296957
Its murder when it can think for itself, and live without having to leech off the mothers nutrients.

Its not murder when its literally a blob of matter, that couldn't do a damn thing on its own.
>>
>>73294029

It's keeping the niggers here from overtaking entire states in waves of flash mob violence. File this under "Necessary Evil" and open more clinics in Brooklyn, and stop complaining.
>>
>>73297296
This.
Niggers are the abortionists best customers. They can abort themselves to extinction and I firmly believe there should be a program that mandates sterilization in exchange for perm ant welfare the niggers get anyway.
>>
If having an abortion isn't killing a baby then women should stop crying over miscarriages because they only lost a "bunch of cells" :^)
>>
>>73294286
This

We have too many idiot poor people and ethnics already.
>>
>>73297249

So when you are unconscious I am free to kill you?
>>
Lets not get in the discussion about whats right or wrong about abortion.
Lets talk about how lefties push this and try to normalise it, everything from muh empowerment, male patriarchy or whatever.
You can totally see that the ones pulling the string are really evil people.

Every women ends up with year of therapy, emotional trauma, inability to procreate, even suicides.
The regret it to the point of killing themselves, yeah im not shitting you.

If you cannot rationalise that this act it's wrong to the core, then look the effects and ask your self.
What does more harm, both to the female and to the society/state who pays for this bullshit, abortion or keeping the baby?
>>
>>73294029
I vote that abortion should be legal if the mother is murdered and dismembered immedaitely following the abortion procedure
>>
>>73297226
Yeah, maybe she should have? Maybe she did and it broke? Maybe it broke and the guy fucking her didnt bother to mention the fact?

>>73297242
That's what I was asking you.

Abortion isnt killing an infant, as an infant is only the term for something that she's already squeezed out from her cunt, and been shown to be capable of living outside the womb.

A fetus outside the womb is fucking useless to anyone, cant do shit, cant breathe, cant digest nutrients, cant live. Why do you care if it's got rid of?

She can always have more.
>>
>>73297758
>Maybe it broke and the guy fucking her didnt bother to mention the fact?
How the hell do you not notice, and even then there is the pill.
>>
>>73297595
when I'm unconsious I'm not a blob of matter, furthermore my own body still supports me as best as its able, it keeps my heart pumping, it keeps me breathing, it processes food I've ingested.

A fetus of abortion age does none of this.
>>
>>73297595
Yes. And you should
>>
>>73294029
Thats so cool you want to raise taxes and allow people to drop of their retard child. Roe V wade was overturned on the 14th amendment because the state can't force someone to be a mother. If you dont want to raise taxes and you dont want to allow people to hand off their child, then you are ruining their lives
>>
>>73297820
Oh, so TAKING THE PILL is acceptable, but an abortion isnt?

How the fuck do you figure that out in your head? The egg is still fertilised by the time you take the pill.
>>
>>73297758
>A dead person is useless to everyone
>Humans can always make more babies, so what's wrong with killing people?
>>
>>73297370
Id assume that typically women who cry over a miscarriage werent going to abort their baby
>>
>>73297872

>my own body still supports me as best as its able, it keeps my heart pumping, it keeps me breathing, it processes food I've ingested.
So what, lacking a physical body function is what makes you human?

An individual on dialysis isn't human because he lacks a critical waste-disposal mechanism?

>>73297966

The pill is not the morning after pill, cretin.
>>
Abortion in the US must kept legal, like 70-90% of all abortions are made by black women, keeps the darkening of US whites at bay for a little longer.

I wonder if 70-90% of the abortions in Estonia are made by the Russian dindus...
>>
>>73297731
edgemaster2000
>>
You guys have some fucking weird compassion for fetuses.

Are you all god-fearing christians or some shit and believe that some magic happens just because a sperm meets an egg?
>>
>>73294029
do you really want more niggers and shitskins born out-of-wedlock in this society?
>>
>>73298295
Sperm and eggs by themselves don't do anything. When they meet, that results in a human. So yes, a humans timeline starts there.
>>
File: monkey see monkey do.gif (2 MB, 297x351) Image search: [Google]
monkey see monkey do.gif
2 MB, 297x351
>>73294029
i actually used to be anti abortion until i realized something.
if there are only wanted children thered be a lot less problems. think about it. most disfunctional people come from single mother households or fucked up family circumstances.
if you allow people to abort they dont spread their misery unto their young.

this of course works only for civilized people.

niggers only get children so they get EBT.
>>
>>73297966
see
>>73298142
>The pill is not the morning after pill, cretin.
Idiot :^)
>>
>>73298142
>An individual on dialysis isn't human because he lacks a critical waste-disposal mechanism?

I wouldn't be against removal of non-functional adults from society.

>>73298142
>The pill is not the morning after pill, cretin.
Oh, I'm sorry he didnt specify which pill.

Even so, the contraceptive pill isnt 100% effective.
>>
>>73294029

#AbortHillary
>>
>>73298295

Personally I'm happy with abortions taking place, but I think they can take place far too late.

Abortion is legal in the UK for the first 6 months of pregnancy and that's an insanely long time period. It needs to be a third of that.
>>
>>73298406
Well then take the money out of abortion clinics and feed it to facilities designed to help single mothers.
There's other solutions.
>>
>>73298379
>When they meet, that results in a human. So yes, a humans timeline starts there.

Do you also celebrate a kids first birthday when its essentially 3 months out of the mother?
>>
Look at who gets abortions and it's hard not to justify them.
>>
>>73298625
>birthday
>birth
>b.i.r.t.h
No I don't.
>>
>>73296078
>its just a bundle of cells
so is your mum.
>>
>>73298573
Move to Northern Ireland, its still illegal here. :/
>>
I think abortion is fine.
I don't think a heartbeat or just being alive is the important part of life. I think it's the shit you do and your perception of the world around you, memories and shit, that's important. I'm not saying aborting a fetus should be a fun time, but I don't consider it a real loss of human life either. If you're like 30 and you have a decent job, maybe your partner is still with you, all that shit and you have an accidental pregnancy, whatever just keep it. If you're 15 and struggling to study for that bio exam then what's the point in ruining your own life, likely the life of your partner, and almost definitely the would-be life of the kid? Get rid of it while it can't think and is effectively an egg. Unfortunate but sometimes you need to be selfish.
>>
>>73298295
Maybe your country wouldn't be hurdling demographically towards Mohammedanism if you all took abortion more seriously.
>>
>>73294286
Same, it's still morally wrong for me but I'm okay with it as long as there are people who want to abort and doctors who are okay with aborting.
>>
Tbh I thought that /pol/ would be more embracing of removal of lower classes brat spawned kids from the gene pool, because lets face it, thats who gets abortions.
>>
>>73298756
Its illegal in my part of the UK (Northern Ireland).
>>
>>73294029
this >>73294286
Abortion is a good thing though, in some cases.
Do you really want another mooching degenerate that's going to bleed your welfare dry? It's stupid from an economic stand point. Low IQ people give birth to low IQ people. And money is inherited most of the time, not earned. You can't become a billionaire from literally nothing
>>
>>73298406
>>73298577
Single mothered son here, that shit won't work. My mom worked her ass off and did an incredible job but it has still taken me years to almost make up for my past mistakes. Growing up without a dad gives you some serious masculinity problems and low self esteem. A young boy needs a father figure that can be there as often as he needs him, not some random dude getting paid to hang out with the kid.
>>
>>73298871
They still have an above replacement birthrate thus abortions don't affect them.
>>
I think abortion is one of those topics where compromise is in order
>>
>>73298910
Lies
>>
>>73295100
It isn't human though.
>>
Abortions should be mandatory for anyone darker than the "Brown Bag" color on a home depot paint swatch.
>>
>>73296078
It's not about you fuckwad, you talk about having a child as if you are entitled to it's life and it is your property, all reasonable moral arguments against abortion are concerned with the definition of a human, saying that the zygote isn't human is implying we just appear full formed in the third trimester. just because it isn't recognisable as a baby doesn't mean it's not human, a tadpole is still considered a frog.
>>
>>73299219
>Lies

Wrong anon:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35980195
>>
>>73294029
No, you know what's retarded? A race of people purposefully poisoning and diluting their gene pool by forcing the idea that everyone should be squirting out tons of babies on everybody.
The only people getting abortions are low income people and minorities, people who would probably do best to not procreate.

What would you rather have, a child that never existed in any conscious state, or one who has to endure at least 18 years of suffering?

People who are against abortion fail to have even an ounce of perspective and refuse to examine even the most basic of facts because they think they're standing on some kind of moral high ground.

If abortion is murder then so is masturbation. Guess you're all homicidal maniacs.
>>
>>73299063
this
>>
>unborn children,

top kek

How can a child exist if it's unborn? It's not a child in the first place let alone a human life you retard
>>
>>73299263
Not an argument though.
>>
>>73294286
Killing a child > having an unwanted child that will be unloved and will end up contributing nothing to society.
>>
>>73297758
An infant is completely reliant on their parents, a severely mentally handicapped person is useless to anyone, there are people with defects where they cannot breathe on their own without special medical devices, and so on.

Just answer the question, is it okay to kill a 6-month old child or not?
>>
>>73299394
I don't think you get to decide that. Not to mention that's a pessimistic assumption. Granted we should be trying to raise the QOL so that that doesn't happen as well.
>>
>>73297101

Margaret Sanger, first pioneer of abortion rights, did. Favored mandatory abortions for them, even.
>>
>>73299394
>having an unwanted child that will be unloved and will end up contributing nothing to society.
it's not like this is guaranteed though.
having a rough life can make you into a stronger better person. strife builds character.
>>
I support abortions because I'm not a moralfag and don't care what people do also because it disproportionately affects nigs
>>
>>73299330
I've got a hypothetical for you:

I'm holding a gun to a baby's head and there's a doctor about to perform an abortion. Either the baby dies or the abortion happens. Which one do you pick?

Let me guess, you picked the abortion. That's because deep down you know a fetus isn't the same as a baby and the significance of life is nowhere near the same.

If you think an zygote has all the rights of a human, do you feel the same for sperm cells? They contain half of the genetic data, and they are just as much alive. So why is it okay to shoot them into a kleenex?
>>
>>73299330
A human is valued based on their achievements, a zygote has none.

Yes, you will say, " but think of what it might achieve", but I don't see an unwanted child of a single mum growing up to achieve anything of note, not without extreme effort.

May as well just get rid of it, save the unborn thing having to suffer through life, and have a better, more healthier brought up kid later on when your situation is better. At least that one will have a better shot at life.
>>
File: 1439211422250.png (18 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
1439211422250.png
18 KB, 604x618
>>73299538
>>73299597
>I don't think you get to decide that.
>it's not like this is guaranteed though.

Do you have facts to back up your claim s?
>>
DNA of an individual has been created
From conception to death, completely human.

But when is a human finally able to be a person?

For a different philosophical viewpoint, check out this author's story.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pre-persons
>a future where the United States Congress has decided that abortion is legal until the soul enters the body. The specific instant is defined by the administration, at present the moment a person has the ability to perform simple algebraic calculations (around the age of 12).
>>
>>73294286
This, especially for other races than white and asian.

Eugenics is totally fine and should be practiced everywhere.
>>
>>73299705
Look I already talked about this >>73298379
>>
>>73299503
>Just answer the question, is it okay to kill a 6-month old child or not?

Well that depends, does it have a severe mental disorder or other disability that is likely to make it suffer through life? Just gas it.
>>
>>73294029
i fucking hate lefties who label abortion as a women's rights issue. They blatantly ignore the actual reason why people are pro-life and change the argument into something completely different. Then somehow fetuses are not human, completely disregarding all biology or science.

I don't have an opinion on abortion, frankly i have always been somewhat ok with it but I'm pro-life anyways because giving any ground to these fucking dolts should be a crime
>>
>>73294029
You're extinguishing a human life...it's pretty fucked up.

I'd be cool with it if the fetus went towards scientific research or something though, but last I heard that's not allowed.

What a waste.
>>
>>73296564
Hi Peter Singer. So killing newborns is totally ok?
>>
>>73299503
>Just answer the question, is it okay to kill a 6-month old child or not?
It's murder and I'm totally okay with that. A dead child is better than an unwanted child. For both the parents and society.

Also:
>Whining about how killing a fetus is bad on a board that would genocide billions of shitskins.
Go away, faggot.
>>
>>73299839
I know! That's frustrating as heck and just gives woman's rights a bad image.
>>
>>73299955
Why not 2 year olds?

Why not 10 year olds?
>>
>>73300002
>>73300000

just missed it eh?
>>
>>73299955
Used to be, used to just leave the shitty worthless kids out in the cold for the foxes to eat. But no. Not anymore, no longer is it acceptable to weed out the weak and defective infants for the good of society.
>>
>voluntary eugenics are bad
Only christians.

The only thing I agree with is that genetically sound whites that are well off financially should not be able to abort
>>
>>73299807
You ignored the main question.
Which one?
>>
File: BASED Sanger.png (370 KB, 662x408) Image search: [Google]
BASED Sanger.png
370 KB, 662x408
>>73294286

This.

Planned Parenthood was created as a Eugenics organization.

Black women have 5x more abortions per capita than white women.
>>
>>73294029
The thing is it's better to make an abortion than to have another innocent child living withotu parents because the mother obviously didnt want to care about it.

If such careless mother ends up having the child in the end, shit like this >>73297990 happens all the time and it's sick to look at.
It's better if the child dies than to live in the hands of pathetic parents that most likely haven't finished an elementary school.
>>
>>73300002
So I guess I'll go out and murder all the homeless drunks I see on the street then, they're unwanted after all.
I'm starting to see your point.
>>
>>73300227
Even the Spartans never actually did that, it was just an Athenian meme.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1938506/posts
>>
>>73300274
They're the same to me.
>>
>>73300305
You realize that this would benefit society as a whole?
>>
>>73300305
Sounds totally fine to me. I hate those fuckers pawing at my leg for change ... as if I carry cash money around.
>>
>>73294029
I understand completely, but I also understand that sometimes death is a mercy because in some circumstances where the child will have to grow up in would probably lead to a suicide or murder anyhow.
>>
>>73294029
>Abortion is the evil slaughter of unborn children,
You mean rightful slaying of nigger beasts.
>>
>>73299597
Yea but it mostly wont.

The exception is not the rule, just because there are some people that turned out great doesn't meant that most unwanted children end up living a life of hell of domestic abuse, growing up with 1 parent or getting amentally illness told into you by one of your parents.

>>73299538
I can decide my opinion, and that is what I stated, I believe abortion is wrong but it shouldn't be illegal.

It will always happen, it's the nature of narcissistic people that have a lot of (unprotected) sex with a lot of people, those are about the only people that want abortions (next to rape victims etc).

"Raising quality of life" is such a meme, it's impossible to fix this kind of problem of shitty people having a lot of sex with a lot of people and have children that end up as shitty or worse.
>>
>>73300305
>Spare some change for drugs?
>Oh I got a drug for you
>Euthanize him
>>
>>73300352
That source looks totally legit and reputable.
>>
>>73294029
It helps limit the US nigger population. That's objectively good.
>>
>>73300305
Go for it bud I won't judge you.
>>
>human life is important, precious and worth saving
O I am Laffy taffy
>>
>abortion is not murder
>murder a pregnant lady = double homicide

checkmate atheists
>>
>>73300500
You realize that hurting innocents for the sake of your own sexual pleasure, is comparable to sex-trafficing rings and rape cults. That shouldn't be illegal (Outside of special cases)?
>>
>>73300588
Thats a error with a Code of Laws based of the ideas of some fawning fucks that thought that life starts at conception.

The Laws need updated, that's all.
>>
>>73300550
>>73300002
We got a badass over here
>>
>>73300305
Yeah sure, compare a fucking homeless guy to a 6-month old fetus. jfc you people truly mesmerize me
>>
>>73300711
Yes? Have you even read this thread?
>>
>>73298754
What are these models from? I see this shit used all the time in really really shitty porn-games.
>>
So if a woman is pregnant and I kill her child that she wants to have, is it still murder?
>>
>>73300701
>life starts at conception
are you actually stating that this isn't true?
are you one of those anti-science atheists?
>>
>>73300701
>conception
So when does it start then? Is a fetus a chunk of dead rock before what? The day of Birth? The 6th month?
>>
>>73300813
It's downright rude, and you should be punished for it, like you would be if you pushed someones laptop off a table deliberately.
>>
If you outlaw abortion who will kill the nigger babies?
>>
>>73300660
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>73294029
>Abortion is the evil slaughter of unborn children

forcing someone to endure this stupid fucking planet covered in people like you is a far worse fate than death

especially if you believe in sky wizards and afterlifes
>>
>>73300865
>>73300906
No, its starts when you exit the womb.
>>
>>73300923
So stabbing a pregnant woman into the womb resulting in the unborn childs death is not murder, or manslaughter? what is it then?
>>
>>73301026
Why?
>>
>>73301026
Prove it.
>>
>>73299783
Prove your assertion, don't ask somebody to prove a negative when you haven't backed up your claims.
>>
>>73297101
of course niggers are subhumans, they re even sub chimps and sub gorillas too, if we replaced the niggers from usa with legit chimps iq would go up a bit and whites would live a bit better
>>
>pregnant woman.
>falls down stairs.
>miscarries kid.

Based on what you guys are saying this should be charged as manslaughter, yet isn't.
>>
>>73300993
It's an analogy, what don't you get? You said people have abortions because they have reckless sex, and thus hurting an innocents life for the purposes of their own sexual pleasure.
I was comparing this to someone enslaving an innocent as a sex slave, and ruining their life to the purpose of their own sexual pleasure.
>>
>>73294286
lel, this actually. I would never get involved with someone who has had an abortion, but i think it prevents more leeches from being born.
>>
Making abortion illegal will not stop it from happening, it's the same fucking logic people use for guns
>>
>>73301174
That is usually called accident. If she does it on purpose, yes then it is murder.
>>
>>73300280
abortion should be illegal for whites and mandatory for niggers
>>
>>73301251
>That is usually called accident
So is manslaughter.
>>
>>73301026
you can use jargony shit like "personhood" in this context, but not "life."
a human life absolutely begins at conception.
>>
>>73301244
drugs too.
>>
>>73301251

right, and an accidental killing is called Manslaughter, and if you believe that the child inside her has the full rights of a grown human then she should be charged for accidentally killing another person.
>>
why are conservashits still trying to fight issues that were solved 40 years ago?
its fucking over man.
>>
>>73301308
They already abort significantly more than any other ethnicity in America. Idk about the rest of the world though.
>>
>>73301335
Falling down the stais is not an active action, it is a passive action. If you punch someone, he falls down and dies from headtrauma, you commit manslaughter. If you fall out of the first floor and kill someone by falling onto him it is not manslaughter.
>>
>>73301244
>making murder illegal will not stop it from happening
you're right, but it does put in place a mechanism for the state to carry out justice.
>>
>>73301430
this >>73301570
>>
>>73301570
that really depends on your jury anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcwejdIan0
>>
File: 56+.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
56+.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>73301687
Oh now that you have no argument left, because your wrongheaded point of you it is up to the jury? Name ONE only ONE case where some windowcleaner was sentenced manslaughter because he slipped, fell on some guy in the street who died because of that.
>>
But I support killing babies. Fuck babies.
>>
>>73299715
may as well extend abortion to new borns, children and under achievers then
>>73299705
This bullshit hypothetical doesn't test the moral logic at all. Your moral lines for what defines an individuals significance of life are utterly arbitrary based on what looks the cutest and which suggests more responsibility concerning life.a sperm on it's own will not create a person, an egg on it's own will not create a person, a zygote, is a person, just as much as a 19 year old is just a younger, less developed, version of a 90 year old, a zygote is just a younger, less developed, version of a baby, drawing moral lines on age regardless of human status is arbitrarily placing more importance over one's age.
>>
>>73301849
nah.

I've wasted enough time of this thread filled with overly compassionate bleeding hearts already.
>>
>>73294339
Very well said friend
>>
>>73302082
>may as well extend abortion to new borns, children and under achievers then

Ok. I'm fine with that.
>>
>>73301244
Legal gun owners don't harm anyone else in 99.9% of all cases. If you outlaw legal gun ownership, criminals and a few friend of a freind guys will still have access to guns.

So basically banning guns won't result in less crime. It is pointless to ban legal guns.

Outlawing abortion would result in less abortions because it is not widely accesible anymore and abortion numbers would plummet.

Those are not even slightly compareable.

>Alright then, lets make everything vile legal because laws won't stop anything from happening. Drugs, Murder, and fucking chainsaw-homicide.
>>
>>73302487
>because it is not widely accesible anymore and abortion numbers would plummet.

Lol, you can just order the 2 tablets online for next to no cost.
>>
>>73302102
Come on, why does life start at birth. Explain it. Just leaving. You can do better than that.
>>
>>73294286
fpbp
>>
>>73302640
Abortion outlawed includes those pills. Don't tell me all abortion slurs are going to log into the deep web and order their stuff there.
>>
>>73302655
Because its the first point at which you are a functional being that, just about, exists without gestating off of another person.
>>
>>73302873
So before that a human is what? A new organ?
>>
>>73302861
Abortion is illegal in my part of the UK (Northern Ireland) and I can find someone willing to post them to my address with about 2 minutes of Googling, no dark web required.

You're a fucking chump if you think that making something illegal stops it happening. How's that "War on Drugs" working out for you?
>>
>>73302873
Oh and ever heard of premature birth? So babies can funtion before 9 month in the womb too.
>>
>>73303081
>So before that a human is what? A new organ?

A parasite at best. It has all the same characteristics as one until the umbilical cord is cut.
>>
>>73303204
A parasite? Wtf are you a liberal feminazi which is tatally fucked up in the head?
>>
>>73299538
>I don't think you get to decide that

I don't think you get to decide who gets to decide what.
>>
>>73303195
Yeah, but not all of them do survive do they?

Hence, life begins when you cut that umbilical cord and stop being a leech.

>>73303278
>A parasite? Wtf are you a liberal feminazi which is tatally fucked up in the head?

Do please tell me how a human baby in the womb is not a parasite on the mothers body.

Why would you think I'm a liberal when my other posts in this thread have made it expressly clear this is not the case?
>>
File: abortion.jpg (72 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
72 KB, 800x570
>>73294286
>I believe abortion is murder and still fully support it.

This.
>>
>>73301197
It's true though, who the fuck wants abortions except the STD infected SJWs that fuck once a week with a different dude, often times unprotected.
>>
>>73303204
So moving on why is it legitimate to have an abortion? The 2% rape victims & deformed/disabled fetuses don't count. The vast majority of women have abortion out of egoistic selfish stupid reasons and because they are immature and can't take responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>73301026
>Exit the womb
is life
>Exit the womb minus 1 second
is not life

Wut?

There is no discernible difference between either state of existence except geographical relation to a vagina so it is absurd to label one a 'human' and one a soulless blob. You can then take that back;

>Exit womb minus 2 seconds
Still life
>Exit womb minus 3 seconds
Still life

The only discernible point at which any semblance of life actually begins is at conception:

>Conception minus 1 second
Nothing exists; no life
>Conception
Beginning of life.
>>
>>73303390
I meant get to decide who lives/dies
>>
>>73303414
>Do please tell me how a human baby in the womb is not a parasite on the mothers body.
1: it's the same species
2: it's raising the mother's biological fitness instead of lowering it
>>
>>73303414
Ok buddy. A FUCKING BACTERIA is considers a form of life.

If you procreate you do not create a parasite you create your fucking OFFSPRING. It has half your genes and the moment the first cell is formed it is already defind which haircolor, which eyecolor and which basic traits the chilod will have. While (some time later) in the womb the fetus starts to listen to the voices and noise outside and the foundations of the language harmony get programmed into its brain.

Do you have any idea about biology?
>>
>>73294029
People don't get abortions without any thought.

They only happen when it's absolutely necessary.
>>
>>73303204
>An unborn child is a parasite
>An unborn child is not alive

Pick one.
>>
File: sfsdfsdgdfgsf.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
sfsdfsdgdfgsf.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>73303863
LOL!!!

In what kind of funky happy rainbow world do you live!
>>
>>73294029
what kind of pussy doesnt support killing babies,

Not sure why the fuck pro-choice is left wing it should be right wing. Pro-choice is for freedom loving small government people.
>>
>>73303484
I just told you that in my view an unborn child is basically a parasite on the mother....and then you ask me why I think its ok to get rid of it?

I don't place a value unborn children. Of course I think its fine to get rid of the damn things.

Why do people in this thread find this so hard to understand?

>>73303506
>Umbilical attached
One lifeform.

>Umbilical cut
Two lifeforms.

>>73303607
>2: it's raising the mother's biological fitness instead of lowering it
No, it really is not. Having a child growing inside her is the most punishing thing a woman can do to her body.

>>73303943
I never said they werent alive, late in pregnancy when abortions do not happen. I just dont place a value on them.

>>73303802
Thats just like, semantics man.
>>
>>73294286

i like that it keeps the nigger population down
>>
File: 1462487161599.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1462487161599.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
>>73304134
You keep just repeating what you already said, without any thought. Admit it, you are a woman.
>>
>>73296078
>how to let the white race die out 101
>>
>>73304134
i don't think you know what fitness means in this context.

read:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitness_%28biology%29
>>
File: dfgdfgdfgdg.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dfgdfgdfgdg.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>73304408
I agree.
>>
>>73303802
>Ok buddy. A FUCKING BACTERIA is considers a form of life.

Yeah, and I don't give a fuck about you pouring bleach on a petri dish of bacteria either.

>>73304359
>You keep just repeating what you already said, without any thought. Admit it, you are a woman.

You just cant seem to comprehend not placing a value on some anonymous blob of cells, which is bizzare to me.

>>73304408
Here, its not my fault theres sluts and whores in the world.
>>
White Christians ACTUALLY believe this:
MUH BIBLE
MUH MURDER
MUH LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION
MUH EVERY FETUS SO PRECIOUS

Your daily reminder Christians want to make it illegal for Blacks and Hispanics from controlling their population via abortion.

Christians = Cucks
>>
>>73294029
I'm okay with abortion in two scenarios.

1) if the mother's life in endangered

2) if it's a child by rape
>>
>>73304680
Not your fault? You are actively advocating the cultural marxist installed speration of sex and procreation / pro abortion. Are you fucking kidding me right now?
>>
>>73304823
Unfortunately only 2% of all abortions are because of those two reasons.
>>
>>73304680
E. coli isn't the same species of a human being tho.
>>
>>73304408
>>73304655

It's not abortion that is keeping the White population down. It's the fact that Whites are having as many children. They are using birth control like condoms and the pill. Non-Whites are the ones who having abortions.
>>
Human life is not as important as you make it out to be. Whether someone lives or dies doesn't matter. This is for literally every human.
>>
>>73304823
first scenario is reasonable.

i don't understand how the second scenario makes sense though, what makes you not okay with abortion in the first place if whether or not the father raped the mother has a bearing on the child's right to life?
>>
>>73304652
You have the cheek to link that when you do not support killing off of worthless unborn fetuses with hereditary defects and other disorders.

>>73304824
>You are actively advocating the cultural marxist installed speration of sex and procreation / pro abortion.

Of course I am, sex shouldn't always result in a kid. Its fun, everyone loves getting laid, but sometimes shit happens, and WHOOPS, theres a vermin growing inside the female.

Best for everyone she just get rid of the unwanted thing like she would an STD, and carry on having fun with life.
>>
>>73304994
even the pill is old fashioned most 20 something whites I know are on long term once a year type BC.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x589
>>73304823
>if the mother's life in endangered
>>
>>73304994
There were estimated 30.000.000 abortions in the german speaking part of Europe during the last three decades. Thosw were mostly white people. That were whites who would have procreated themselves and there were much more of us if those people would have not been killed.
>>
>>73294029
I am against abortion because I believe people need to be punished for making stupid choices. I am aware that their children will suffer and bring in more idiots like their parents, but the parent deserves to suffer.

I would say however, in the spirit of compromise, that abortion can be legal, but once committed means sterilization. It's only fair I think, considering that they don't want kids now, why would they want more later?
>>
>>73304963
>E. coli isn't the same species of a human being tho.

So now you are saying that some lives are more valuable than others... which sounds suspiciously like you're coming round to my way of thinking.
>>
>>73299063
Seconded. Even if a mother does all the right things then there's still a massive hole in the son's life.
>>
>>73305186
my argument with you was whether or not it's retarded to call the fetus a parasite. can you admit you've lost?
i gave you two good reasons.
>>
>>73294339
Note that they use the words "this is my body" in their arguments, the same words used in the holy eucharist
>>
>>73305186
Top-kek

Right mate you have your twisted worldview. Go fuck around, shit on your ancestors, their heritage and the vitues they brought into this world.

You are part of the fucking problem.
>>
Sometimes an abortion is the smartest option for an individual. My disgust kicks in when people get abortions and they aren't devastated by the situation. It's supposed to be a difficult and painful choice, regardless of what is the best option.
>>
>lives matter!
>until they are born then you are on your own
>>
>>73305367
(s)he can't, he is incapeable of thinking his views over. Just one of those human vermin you see every weekend drunk in the streets with the goal of fucking someone, engaging in a disgusting lifestyle.
>>
>>73305141
Well, there's a two pronged reason.

A) The kid carries on genes that led to rape in the first place

B) Their life as an unwanted rape baby ain't going to be very good

C) It's really shitty for the mother to have carry her rapespawn

>>73304909
Yeah, so I'm not usually okay with it.

>>73305141
I'm not anti-abortion due to life or what have you. I'm anti-abortion because I think it's a shitty way out of responsibility.

>>73305222
>implying that doesn't happen
>>
>>73305141
We're finding more and more that just about everything which goes into a human's personality is genetic. The case for eugenics is practically building itself.

I'll be glad to see the day when procreation licenses becomes a thing; because not everyone is fit to breed.
>>
>>73294029
Overpopulation problem fgt. We don't want anymore nigger babies
>>
>>73305222
...G
....I
B A S E D
...N
...N
...A
>>
>>73305426
Would you be happier if you knew that I have 2 children, and another on the way, but my wife has aborted 3 unwanted children?

My ancestors would be plenty proud of me carrying on their lineage, which the children we wanted to have, and not the ones we didnt.
>>
>>73305748
Have you been to Kansas or Wyoming?
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1024x1024
>>73305318
>bacteria is comperable to life forms in an entirely seperate Kingdom
>value of life between seperate species is comperable to value of life between parent and offspring of the same species
>>
>>73305877
See? You asked why I was anti-abortion in most cases. This faggot is why.

Abortion is not an "easy way out". It should only happen in dangerous circumstances.

You are actively making the world worse. I pray your children learn better values.
>>
>>73305640
>genes cause rape
Nice job dismissing personal agency.
>>
>>73305877
Now you admitted your immaturity and that you did not take responsibility of your actions. Basically your 3(!) would-be childs were taken of their chance to live, because you were shortsighted and did not want to take the consequences like a man.
>>
>>73294029

What kind of a fucking idiot is against abortion?

I guess you guys want that kids have miserable childhood because their dumb parents failed to use birth-control and ended up having a kid they did not want.

It's better for everyone if those idiots who don't know how to use condom do not have kids. Economically and genetically.

ffs /pol/ is full of religious idiots nowadays. Ram that bible up to your ass.
>>
>>73306113
As another anon said, a lot of personality is genetic.

I'm not saying that someone born from an aggressive father can't work to become a devote pacifist, but they're working at a disadvantage.
>>
>>73305877
You know that there are a whole lot of couples out there who can't have their own offspring and are devastated because of it and you simpley flushed three children down the toilet?

Fuck man. That is fucked up.
>>
>>73294286
Since mostly poor & stupid people abort, I too am fine with it. Imagine how many niggers the US would have by now if they didn't abort so often.
>>
>>73306288
>stupid shithead not capeable of caring for children
>child gets raised by people who are capeable

problem solved without killing of unborns.
>>
Accepting that abortion is homicide, unconditionally, is one the biggest redpills I ever took. It changed quite a few viewpoints simultaneously.

For example, if you're a pro-choice while admitting that abortion is homicide, but also against the death sentence on the basis that it's immoral, you're fucking retarded. This works the other way around as well.

This is one of the issues I'm so highly split on. The absolutism of it gets absurd if you go either way, but it's still highly hilarious to fuck with pro-choicers (who piss me off the most with their completely moronic rhetoric), that they MUST necessarily support capital punishment as well then. The """logic""" is astounding.

>So you're pro-choice?
>Yes.
>You don't think it's wrong to kill another human being
>[insert long-winded discussion of when life begins that inevitably ends in him/her admitting it begins at conception, when I show him/her that literally all scientists agrees on that.]
>But it's THE WOMAN'S CHOICE!
>Alright, so you support the death penalty as well? It's the same deal: You actively end the life of a human being prematurely. One is just a criminal, and the other isn't.
>THAT'S NOT THE SAME! APPLES AND BANANAS!
>>
>>73306535
this
>>73305224
>>
>>73306375
I'm genetically predisposed to alcoholism. Guess what I don't do even though I'd very much like to drink booze.
>>
>>73306706
So is my family. They're genetically predisposed to alcohol abuse, smoking and drug use.

I don't touch that stuff. But that doesn't mean I don't know it's in me. I see that I have similar addictive tendencies.

My point stands: a child who carries the genes of a rapist is more likely to rape in the future. By not aborting it you are rewarding that rapist's genetic lineage.
>>
File: 1462490127670.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462490127670.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>73306597
All those redpills. I know how that feels.
>>
>>73306565

Yea. Unfortunately there are more idiots than persons taking care of their kids.
>>
>>73306652
but how many of these 30.000.000 abortions were performed on white trash and/or teenage mothers? a lot, I'm guessing.
>>
>>73306928
this
>>73306565
>>
>>73306928
White trash are more likely to keep the kid. Odds are these were performed on successful twenty somethings who "didn't want to start a family yet".
>>
>>73306084
>>73306137
>>73306423

Cry me a river. You sound like a liberal.
>>
>>73306928
You see, the problem is, they brainwashed our peoples to a point where 2/3 are considered trash/leftist shitheads/libtards/etc.
>>
File: gdfgdfgsdrg.jpg (26 KB, 494x484) Image search: [Google]
gdfgdfgsdrg.jpg
26 KB, 494x484
>>73307237
>against abortion
>you sound like a libtard
>mfw
>>
You guys are far too easy, I swear.
>>
>>73304408

Without abortion there would now be 100 million more blacks in the US.

Why do you want to turn the US into Little Africa full of children of liberals.
>>
>>73307237
>abort a bunch of kids because you don't want them
>not taking responsibility for being a moron and not playing safe

No, you're just a faggot. I hope you enjoy your sharia, because I'll enjoy watching it.
>>
>>73307237
You argue like one, and take the viewpoint of one. Grow up.
>>
>>73301308
Why illegal for whites tho? You think mentally sound God-fearing white christian females are getting abortions? The only white females getting abortions are unstable leftists.
>>
>>73298158
>Abortion in the US must kept legal, like 70-90% of all abortions are made by black women

You said it. US should increase abortions to wipe out the black race
>>
>>73294029

The beta leftist will defend any position handed down by the powers that be.

He wants to be "On the right side of history."

Which is ironic because its the left side.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>73306906
>a child who carries the genes of an addict is more likely to abuse chemical substances in the future. By not aborting it you are rewarding that addict's genetic lineage.
>>
>>73298839

Doesn't this mean that for you it ISN'T morally wrong because you have no problems with it?
>>
>the state should be able to force people to use their bodies to shelter other people even if they decide they don't want to

Sounds like you should move to a place without a constitution then. Abortion was criminalized over a century after the founding of your nation, which was found to be a violation of the First, third, fourth, fifth, ninth and 14'th amendment as per the SCOTUS ruling in Roe V Wade.

The argument has already been made and decided upon. You failing to know of it's existence, and you emotional responses to it and this subject are completely irrelevant.

You whine about "ghood arguments" while your post itself contains opinions masquerading as fact.

>Only a completley jaded and ignorant fuckwit can honestly ignore the greviously negative aspects of abortion and consider it a "good thing."

This is not an argument. The fact that you don't even realize this WHILE whining about arguments is hilarious, and pretty much says it all about you; you're a vapid emotional retard who is too lazy and stupid to seek out information or engage in critical thought at all.

Society does not run upon your feelings, you mewling statist piece of trash.
>>
>>73307853
Well, yeah, you can say it like that. But an addict never forced someone to get pregnant with their kid.

And if they did? They're a rapist. See original point.

For the record, I was a planned kid.
>>
Abortions are blood sacrifice to Satan that's why they don't want to end it
>>
>>73307493
>I hope you enjoy your sharia, because I'll enjoy watching it

Well I am Muslim, so here's hoping its sooner rather than later. إن شاء الله
>>
File: 1357656885396.jpg (709 KB, 1280x650) Image search: [Google]
1357656885396.jpg
709 KB, 1280x650
>>73295100
>>
>>73294029
>op Will never be impregnated by a rape
>>
>>73308209
Can someone explain this picture to me? Always baffled me.

The unedited one, I mean.
>>
File: 1462626519812.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
1462626519812.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>73308202
>Muslim acted against sharia
>Muslim can't await sharia law

kek! Give me a break!
>>
>>73308611
He's trolling, man. He even admits it.

Sad thing is there are probably people like him who actually believe it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.