[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm hungover and filled with regret. I almost beat a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4d2.jpg (46 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
4d2.jpg
46 KB, 454x600
I'm hungover and filled with regret. I almost beat a guy up last night after he pushed on my neck at a local bar.

Is alcohol as degenerate as I'm feeling now? I'm pretty much wanting to quit drinking.
>>
Alcohol makes everything better.

Went with a couple of friends to the diner early this morning after a night out. Was still trashed and got really pissed off because I asked for an open faced Reuben and they brought out a closed one.
>>
>>73285462
I punched him in the chest as a move along type of thing not to be like do you wanna go? He went for my neck so I saw red but he was like 5'8" at best and I'm 6'1" he and his also Manlet friend had mouths that would not stop shit talking so I got. Rustled but I think if I hadn't been drinking I could have avoided this.
>>
>>73285654
A Reuben sounds amazing right now desu
>>
>>73286028
Yes sir, it's not so much alcohol that sucks. It's just we have to control ourselves and not be assholes. That's the hardest part.
>>
>>73286520
I feel terrible about it like I became what I never wanted to be, and I would feel terrible if something bad had happened as a result you are right, maybe since I can't control myself I need to abstain. Thanks for talking that out with me.
>>
>>73285462
Smoke bud, quit drinking, my friend did that and he says he feels so much better.
>>
>>73285462
Meh
I never drink in public that is a thing you out grow I guess
Having a beer after work or a few on fri sat night while relaxing isn't bad at all
>>
File: 1462200921133.jpg (206 KB, 1213x831) Image search: [Google]
1462200921133.jpg
206 KB, 1213x831
>>73286686

It's situations like that, that help you know where your limits are. Just know how much is too much. Find your comfortable drunk.
>>
ITT: manlets lie about height and weight
>>
File: static1.squarespace.png (523 KB, 1500x395) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.png
523 KB, 1500x395
>>73286902
I normally do this but I have abstained to pass a drug test and further my career by getting a new job. At the same time Cannabis clouds your mind and makes you comfortable with stagnation, not saying I don't love it too but I'm trying to remain objective.

>>73287005
I guess my choices may have been degenerate then.

>>73287294
Yeah. I am especially ashamed because I set out with the intention of pacing myself and remaining cool.
>>
>>73287005
This. I'm not normally social but tend to meet nice people in bars: one was a retired cop andVietnam vet with awesone storoes, one did special effects for movies and talked about his jealousy for food advertising photography.
>>
>>73287902
actually being honest, just trying to paint a picture and illustrate that I should have not reacted. If I wanted to lie about my height I would have claimed like 6'5" or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.