[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Converting to Judaism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11
File: Zombie_horde.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Zombie_horde.webm
3 MB, 640x480
Hi guys! (Especially jews of /pol/)

I've been seriously considering converting to Judaism. I'm already circumsized and would probably pass as a local in Israel. But I want to be sure that I'm welcomed. I'm also considering moving there permanently since Sweden is collapsing and there's no solution in sight. I know some stuff about the old testament but besides that I'm kind of a new fag when it comes to jewish doctrine and dogma.

I'm a university graduate dark haired and green eyed Swede (of Italian/Spanish heritage - or so I've been told). Will I be accepted?

(This is a serious question - shills and trolls fuck off to your holes)
>>
Bump, anyone? (Israel)?
>>
File: Oh really.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Oh really.webm
451 KB, 720x404
>>
>>73284259
Oy vey what's your nose dimensions?
>>
>>73284259
No lol. There is no conversion. You're either born into it, or an outsider.
>>
>>73284259
Not quite keen on how to move here, but if you were Jewish you would have been automatically granted citizenship, although it's possible to live here without being Jewish.

You can convert to Judaism, and since you're already circumcised you're already past the hardest part, though it's still not easy.
>>
>>73284259

It is a long process my friend, we want to make sure you actually want it rather than do it on a fast feeling. Welcome to the process of being part of the tribe.
>>
>>73284259
not everything here is perfect, my friend.
If you want to move here, you have to really love the place and mentality.
>>
>>73285940
>Swede goes through arduous conversion process
>finally moves to Israel
>gets stabbed by pali
>>
>>73286103
These Palestinians are so pathetic.
In most cases they are the only ones that die.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>73284259
No, Goyim can't be Jew

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why goyim were created.
>>
File: 1462443949174.jpg (53 KB, 538x718) Image search: [Google]
1462443949174.jpg
53 KB, 538x718
>>73284259

Jews like getting fucked by arabs too so you'll fit right in
>>
>>73284259
You're prepared to get a circumcision?
>>
You probably can't get a citizenship cause you're not jew.

But srsly, why move the kikeland?
>>
>>73286907
*to
>>
File: 50042_900.jpg (114 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
50042_900.jpg
114 KB, 675x900
>>73286706
>photoshop
>getting fucked
>>
>>73286706
IDF = Israeli Defense Forces.
Brown skin doesn't euqal arab!
>>
>>73286907
Because Israel is the only first world country in the Middle East, can you guys just nuke all the Arabs already?
>>
>>73287186
What else could brown skin and a hook nose be moron?
And no, German is not the correct answer
>>
>>73284259
Take it Sven
>>
>>73286831
the reading comprehension of a leaf

Stick to picture books
>>
>>73286907
>>why move the kikeland
>>move the kikeland

I think you were on to something
>>
File: flyer-MW.jpg (183 KB, 600x832) Image search: [Google]
flyer-MW.jpg
183 KB, 600x832
>>73287471
>>
>>73287370
I just read the first sentence
>>
File: 1349561276025.jpg (14 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
1349561276025.jpg
14 KB, 354x352
>>73284259
horrific
>>
>>73287265
Lots of ethnic french have a hook nose though they aren't brown at all
>>
>>73285227
That is incorrect.

There is conversion in both conservative and liberal Judaism.
>>
File: John_William_Waterhouse_Juliet.jpg (977 KB, 2117x3200) Image search: [Google]
John_William_Waterhouse_Juliet.jpg
977 KB, 2117x3200
>>73285020
I have a bridge, but not that big of a nose.

>>73285454
Yeah I've read about it being hard. But I want to convert, I've been a Christian before but I lost all that living here. Especially when the priests in my congrogation (parish) invited "" Christian Arabs"" to live here. All of them lied for citizenship and I lost it all.

On movibg there however I know of alot of people who are jewish with outside heritage. Or do I need to be Born there?

>>73285934
Trust me. Not a feeling. I never do shit due to feelings or hunches.

>>73285940
I know I've watched alot and read alot about it. But compared to """my""" country it seems to be Heaven.

>>73286451
Would join the fight!

>>73286457
Go away, Harald.

>>73286706
>flag

>>73286831
Already did for sanitation reasons. Quire happy with it desu.

>>73286907
Why stay here? My chances of surviving amd contribution to civilization is, ironically (considering arabs), greater in Israel. Sweden will soon fail completely.

>>73287274
Ahmed pls.

>>73287801
Why? Enlighten me.

((Sry for late response, had to help neighbour with his car))
>>
>>73288909
>Ahmed pls
This is all you have to say you worthless piece of shit?
>>
File: Jerusalem _ Downtown.jpg (1 MB, 2368x1584) Image search: [Google]
Jerusalem _ Downtown.jpg
1 MB, 2368x1584
>>73284259
You want a serious answer?
Yes- you will be accepted. Even if your're not Jewish (though finding a girl will slightly harder, but very possible).

Generally, you have to understand that while Israel is a developed country with a good living standards, it's a place difficult to live in- high prices (whether it's food, bills or a home), almost radically different culture (random people starting to talk to you in the middle of the street isn't considered rude, communicating through shouting is normal, physical contact between strangers is acceptable,e etc.) and the such.
I suggest visiting for a while to see how it is.

Before sealing your mind, console with a local rabbi, as their role is to help, teach and provide guidance in cases such as this.

Remember that while converting, the rabbi and the rest of the community will try to discourage you from doing so. This is done to ensure that only "true believers" go through the long process. Otherwise, it's more beneficial to the world to remain a gentile good human being instead of non-dedicated and glowingly resentful convert.
>>
>>73290149
>>>73284259 (OP) (You)
>You want a serious answer?
>Yes- you will be accepted. Even if your're not Jewish (though finding a girl will slightly harder, but very possible).
Yeah women aren't my main prio, I wouldn't wanna steal them from you guys lol. But if it happens it happens.

>Generally, you have to understand that while Israel is a developed country with a good living standards, it's a place difficult to live in- high prices (whether it's food, bills or a home), almost radically different culture (random people starting to talk to you in the middle of the street isn't considered rude, communicating through shouting is normal, physical contact between strangers is acceptable,e etc.) and the such.
Yeah I've been to some places where people behaive like this but it didnt bother me.

>I suggest visiting for a while to see how it is.
Yeah i think I'm gonna do that first, at least a couple of times.. Say 10. Wanna see some landmarks and stuff too.

>Before sealing your mind, console with a local rabbi, as their role is to help, teach and provide guidance in cases such as this.
Yeah I'm going to ask here aswell, I know some guys at work who are jews (polish), but I'm kinda afraid as of how they will answer or what they will think. Don't want them to believe this is some fad...

>Remember that while converting, the rabbi and the rest of the community will try to discourage you from doing so. This is done to ensure that only "true believers" go through the long process. Otherwise, it's more beneficial to the world to remain a gentile good human being instead of non-dedicated and glowingly resentful convert.
Yeah I hhave a feeling I'll rum into alot of resistance.. But I'm not satisfied not belonging anywhere. And I feel that I need to embrace some better values and a better culture overall. I really believe in the continued existance of Israel in the middle east for multiple reasons.

Thanks for taking your time to answer m8, really appreciate it!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.