[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesnt know how to grow his own food or know how to hunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Man-Woman-Laughing.jpg (30 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
Man-Woman-Laughing.jpg
30 KB, 450x312
>he doesnt know how to grow his own food or know how to hunt and field dress a deer
>>
wtf why wud u give a deer clothes????
>>
>>73277927
Kek
>>
>he doesn't know how to start a bait thread
>>
>>73277927
lol
>>
>>73277809
People are easier to field dress.
>>
>>73277809
Where the fuck would I find deer around here, retard?
>>
File: 1433336499423.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1433336499423.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>73278105
>mfw kiwis start taking up human eating and ambushing backpackers purely because they don't want to be outdone by south australians
>>
>>73277927
Lol fpbp
>>
>>73278174

????????????
??????
???
???
?

there are deer in Australia family, they're a huge pest, field dressing is pretty much the same for all animals anyway
>>
File: feral_deer_NatMap_OAD07.jpg (155 KB, 755x800) Image search: [Google]
feral_deer_NatMap_OAD07.jpg
155 KB, 755x800
>>73278538
>tfw live in Broome
enjoy your feral deer I guess
>>
>>73278655

enjoy your crocs and noongas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Do they still make that Doomsday Preppers show? My favourite episode was the guy who built a castle in the forest and has like 10 kids and makes them compete their entire lives to see who will be the heir to the throne.
>>
>dress a deer

Mohammad please.
>>
>>73277809
if only you knew how much dedication and time it takes to become a hunter in my cunt, you'd understand ameribro

I do know how to slaughter and process domestic animals tho
>>
>>73279109

It's relatively simple here if you want to hunt with a shotgun the only problem is you're limited to hunting pests like rabbits, foxes, pigeons etc. You just need the land owners permission.

All the fun stuff like deer and pheasants are usually owned by an estate, there's no public land in the UK and you have to pay a ridiculous amount for the privilege to hunt them, like £2k a deer.
>>
>>73279585

Oh and Waterfowling is popular as a cheap option too but you have to be really dedicated to get down to a marsh or lake at silly o clock in the morning.
>>
>>73279585

to be fair you live on a tiny island
>>
>>73279665
it's the same across europe, I believe that's so both because of the legislative legacy of established hunting clubs having their say codified into it and the density of popultion
>>
>>73279920

just nuke the whole place
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.