[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Query
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1452875313579.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452875313579.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
For those who live in a major European city:

How long would it take you, in minutes, to make physical contact with a non-white penis assuming you were looking for it?
(Doesn't matter if it involves payment or not but it should be consensual)

Purely hypothetically.
>>
>>73276289
Fag
>>
few hours.
>>
Well few hours at least
Finding a gay black in Russia is not a trivial task
>>
>>73276289
>Non white
The time I put my shooes on and get in the street, then maybe one to ten seconds unless it's 4h.

>Penis
What? Never saw one.
>>
>>73276289
Probably a few hours, travelling to Amsterdam or Utrecht takes some time, they're paradises of degeneracy.
>>
mums house is not far
>>
File: 1452513185914.jpg (25 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1452513185914.jpg
25 KB, 540x304
>>73278528

>mum

come home white man, they literally allow monkeys to rule there
>>
>>73276289
Fuck knows, I'm from Northern Ireland which is 98.28% white.

I could be looking for a long while if I somehow got brain damage and went looking for a non-white dick.

It's 98.21% white if you dont include the gypsies...and we probably shouldn't.
>>
>>73276289

the fuck man, that was gay. gayest post in decades nigga
>>
Can I play too?

>Brisbane
>for gay: go to bar, hour or so, plenty of Asians and islanders
>for straight: literally minutes, go to any bar or uni or backpacker
>>
>>73279402
Juast to expand on that a bit more too, we're also 82.3% Christian, with 16.9% on top of that registering as no religion or religion not stated. 0.8% registering as "other religion", which includes Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, etc.

I think we're the last non-fucked part of the UK desu, turns out that bombing the shit out of each other for 30 years does wonders for foreigners not wanting to move here.
>>
>>73276289
"Captain, I'm uncomfortable with that man in an animal suit, especially with the recent events in Baltimore."
>>
File: 1459201289090.jpg (138 KB, 1002x496) Image search: [Google]
1459201289090.jpg
138 KB, 1002x496
Fucking ages. Everyone heres white. You'd sooner see an asian, and they're alright I guess.
>>
Oh my jesus christ I just realized what this post was about
>>
All Whites are secretly gay furries.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.