[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GamesBeat: You’re talking about revealing sides of the war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: full_screen_14_1.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
full_screen_14_1.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
GamesBeat: You’re talking about revealing sides of the war that people don’t necessarily know about. A lot of people have made note of the fact that your cover character is black, even though obviously black people fought in World War One. For you guys, was that a conscious decision, an opportunity to show that there was more breadth to this war than people know about?

Berlin: That’s the thing. People don’t know that this was the case. We want to show diversity in the game. That’s been a key goal. You can see in the trailer that there’s a Bedouin woman warrior on a horse. She’s a playable character in the single-player campaign.

Ready for battlefield 1 /pol/?
>>
SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S
>>
>>73275544
No I'm gonna stick with Battlefield 1918
>>
>>73275649
oh right, DICE is swedish. Barely noticed.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 800x600
>>73275665
>>
File: sara (1).jpg (262 KB, 1600x623) Image search: [Google]
sara (1).jpg
262 KB, 1600x623
https://youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg

Dice? More like diversity.
>>
>>73275544
>even though obviously black people fought in World War One

you could probably count them all with one hand
>>
they should make the black chars invincible because killing POC is racist and problematic.

#BLACKBF1CHARACTERSMATTER
>>
>>73275544

I've always wondered what happens with the toilet paper situation in some combat scenarios. I mean you're not going to take a ton of shit paper with you.

Your bros must stink.

Do they cover that? With female soldiers what about sanitary products?

>do they into realism?
>press x to crouch
>tap y to squeeze shit out
>didn't tap fast enough
>Dealing with a dirty bomb
>bros avoid you
>get shot
>>
Fuck those jewish mercenaries and their plastic games.

Project reality and squad all the way.
>>
>>73276168
is she coding in excel
>>
I stopped giving a fuck about bf games after that shit show 3 turned it into CoD
Now I just play Insurgency to shoot ragheads
http://youtu.be/L52MIYO64JI
>>
>>73276346
senpai, there was fighting in north africa. in this case dice literally dindu nuffin wrong
>>
Pic related makes me long for times past
>>
And how in the fuck will this work?

Dice cannot write campaign missions at all. And how are you going to use battlefield multiplayer antics in ww1
>>
>>73276713
>Pic related makes me long for times past
yeah i remember trolling with the b17s and crashing them into tanks, was pretty bad for all the teammates in the plane but fun

~memories~
>>
>>73275544
>We want to show diversity in the game.
That's amazingly progressive.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.