[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/The_Donald officially full of cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
I've started to fucking hate that place. So many faggies have seen it as something trendy to grab onto and not a legit political movement. Just look at this pic related sumbitch. He dressed up for that fucking photo, which was then voted up to their front page. Fuck I need a smoke.
>>
>>73275466
Useful idiots
>>
You seem to think we care about Reddit.
>>
File: 1439351038587.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1439351038587.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>73275466
You made you're first mistake when you decided to go on reddit.
>>
>>73275466

Why?
It's pretty much like /pol/ just with older people and less shitposting. So here you get the "memes aside" post - there you get a straight forward: "DO WE LOVE OUR INTERRACIAL COUPLES?", rainbow flairs, "DO WE LOVE OUR GAYS?" etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>73275466
Every movement has its share of faggots.
>>
>>73275466
>reddit

You are such a massive faggot that you have no room to complain about anything
>>
>>73275466
>going to reddit.

What did you expect? Also

>smoking the tobaccojew

Have fun killing yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x401
>>73275712
>Have fun killing yourself.
We're all dying faggot im just doing it faster. You sound like one of them DUDE WEED nignogs, consumer of the true jew™ lettuce.
>>
>>73275560
The difference is this:

The memes are created on /pol/...
...where they're then taken and repeated on /r/The_Donald until more memes are created on /pol/

Repeat ad nauseam.
>>
File: feel remote.png (43 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
feel remote.png
43 KB, 669x627
>>73275466

Let the normies have fun in our colony, little they realize that slowly but surely we're taking reddit back from the SJWs and libshit rapefugees that invaded it after their home digg v4 was ruined in 2010.
>>
>>73275466

>>73275509

this. that should make you happy, all those fags following the trump memes are going to vote for him for no other reason than to fit in with the "cool" kids.

>inb4 you say headlines "trump supporters fighting each other" is a lie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.