[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FILIPINO TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: fam.png (360 KB, 1436x976) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
360 KB, 1436x976
FILIPINO TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
>>
File: fam2.png (3 MB, 1920x988) Image search: [Google]
fam2.png
3 MB, 1920x988
MY BODY IS READY!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj0kiRFi3vQ
>>
What's this guy's stance on US-Philipinnes relations? Does he like us, hate us, what?
>>
File: pepecorn.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepecorn.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>73273986
Wow they really do copy their former colonial master America in everything. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, at least in this case. They probably think that this guy will get along the best with Trump.
>>
Is that the guy who said that the rape of a white missionary was noice?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>73274167
He is neutral although I personally am cautious if he is too pro China or not. I think with Trump in office, they will be a perfect match.

>>73274255
Duterte has been the same throughout his career from which he earned his moniker, Trump just became a politician like 10 months ago and they just so happen to have the same mannerisms, and alpha male swagger. He was on an interview and he called a reporter "delicious"
>>
>>73274255
Also, it just so happens that the election ran on the same year. Philippine terms is 6 years compared to US 4 years.
>>
File: obamabtfo.png (16 KB, 505x221) Image search: [Google]
obamabtfo.png
16 KB, 505x221
>>73273986

>implying anyone can possibly be on Trump's level of bantz
>>
>>73274167
Communists and Muslims are against US. The majority are pro-US
>>
>>73274441
>Trump became a politician for only 10 months

I thought he was a member of the Reformist Party before
>>
>>73274779
He hated the infighting within the reformist party so he pretty much denounced it
>>
>>73274779
What? No Trump only became a politician back in June although he has been meddling with these pests since his dad handed him his realties.
>>
>>73274908
80-90s Trump was pretty GOAT
>>
>>73275009
He also had his dark moment when he almost went personally bankrupt.
>>
>>73274908
He was a member of the Reformist Party and endorsed Jesse Ventura for Governor of Minnesota
>>
Here's what a Jew and a cuck thinks of Duterte:
https://youtu.be/dTB5KhEa1AE?t=3m25s
(link skips to Duterte topic, vid title is bonus about Muslims worshiping a sex doll)
>>
>>73274167
Wants to rape white missionaries and expects America and Australia to be angry with him.
>>
>>73276602
Top Kek
>>
his name resembles ding-dong
>>
>>73274363
IIRC he also personally killed the rapists.
I'm not sure if this is true though.
>>
>>73276602
the philippines is the canary in the coal mine of the U.S... a 'toilet canary' coal mine
>>
>>73273986
just letting you know. those politicians hire street gangs to force people to vote n shit and they even have gang wars n shiet. its crazy.
>>
>>73274255
Duterte was always sort of popular due to his reputation in Davao. Safest city, death squads, federalism, etc.

It's weird how he decided to run for prez in the same time period that Trump did.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.