[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the media overrepresents WW/BM interraicial relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (39 KB, 328x449) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
39 KB, 328x449
Its wierd that most shows has a black man/White woman couple, or that when anyone thinks of mixed race people, its automatically black/white mixed race people despite the fact that the most common mixed marriages in America and the west is Asian Female /White male. Not to mention the most common mixes these days are white/hispanic or white/asian Im not against mix marriages but it seems wierd how the media overrepresents black/white mixed race people.
>>
>>73269678
Did she adopt those niglets from Africa or what.

Why doesnt the kids look like mommy, what a shame. You can tell she's embarrassed beyond belief. Now nothing more than the scorn from others
>>
>>73269678
It's because it's not a common coupling that they are pushing it.
>>
File: nignogs btfo 3.jpg (183 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
nignogs btfo 3.jpg
183 KB, 800x750
>>73269678
To make black men feel special, and to demoralize white men.

Every white woman I've seen with a black in real life has either been fat, trashy, stupid, crazy or some combination of those four.
>>
>>73269678
>Why does the media overrepresents WW/BM interraicial relationships

Have you seen black women outside of the ones that are decent looking because they are highly mixed....*shudder*.

The average low/unmixed black man falls generally into the center of the attractiveness scale, the average low/unmixed black woman on the other hand breaks the bottom off the scale and dips into the negative. That leaves WW/BM as the only believable interracial relationship that can reliably by used for propaganda. There simply aren't enough attractive black women to use for propaganda purposes, and using the others would make the propaganda ludicrously ineffective.
>>
>>73273190
This

I see bmwf everyday in my trashy neighborhood but they are all either fat or ugly leftist cunts with dirty hair.
>>
>>73269678
Also JM/WF
>>
>>73273625
Actually JM/WF is the most common in Hollywood.
>>
I think most networks shy away from WM/BF relationships because of a perception that it's racist for the dominant partner to be white and people say it evokes images of abuse, slavery, "colonialism", etc. though in reality they have much lower rates of domestic violence and divorce.
>>
File: just like us.png (42 KB, 139x194) Image search: [Google]
just like us.png
42 KB, 139x194
>>73269678
>>
>>73269678
Same reason they're pushing black people only when they talk about diversity.

It's funny how it's the exact same profile always too. It's blonde haired light eyed women with tall and strong black men. It's never a brunette with a goofy geek or something.

The other day I was looking for a movie to watch with a friend and the first two seconds of the movie you could see a black man and the next two seconds were with a blonde white woman and the rest was just random action scenes. Like they alredy present you the idea off the bat. Forgot the name of the movie, we dismissed it automatically.
>>
>>73273297
Same. Saw some dreadlock wearing white trash with a nigger a few weeks ago. The upper-middle class good looking ones, SJW though they might be, at uni would never even hold hands with a nigger. It's virtue signaling and only the stupid low class ones actually fall for it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.