[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strache wants unite Tirol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
http://diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/4982604/Strache-will-Tirol-vereinigen

Austrian, do you really want Sud Tirol back?
>>
>>73268006
What about Trieste? Isn't that Slovenian clay?
>>
Every first of May some Tito nostalgic piece of shit put some red star or former Yugoslav flag in town, but nobody give a shit
>>
>>73268481

And Gorica. Don't forget Gorica.
>>
>>73269324
Sorry about that... the world still full of communist sons of bitches...
>>
>>73268006

Without being austrian, I personally doubt that most austrians would care either way. A lot of FPÖ politicians however are members of "deutschnationale" (german nationalist) fraternities that want to get closer to germany (not saying joining germany but getting closer politically) and that want south tyrol back.

I'd say its their right to ask the italian government for plebiscite in the area. It's not even certain that south tyrol would secede, since they'd lose their autonomy und would just become an austrian state.
>>
>>73269324
Tito Jackson or Tito Puente?
>>
>>73268006
AAAAANNNNCCCHHHLLLLUUUUUSSSSSS
>>
>>73270380
>>73270380
this, essentially. I don't know what I would add.
problem is, they don't even care about belonging to Austria at this point.

I could ask my female "friend" who voted VdB/Greens and is south tyrolean what she thinks about this but I think I already know the answer.
>>
>>73270380
"The issue was resolved in 1971, when a new Austro-Italian treaty was signed and ratified[citation needed]. It stipulated that disputes in South Tyrol would be submitted for settlement to the International Court of Justice in The Hague, that the province would receive greater autonomy within Italy, and that Austria would not interfere in South Tyrol's internal affairs[citation needed]. The new agreement proved broadly satisfactory to the parties involved, and the separatist tensions soon eased[citation needed]."

They already did. Now Austrians should stop to complain and accept history.
>>
File: new germany.jpg (192 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
new germany.jpg
192 KB, 600x600
>>73268006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Nationalists are Western Europe's last chance of survival under the wave of muslims and niggers. This is literally the last generation that can prevent the replacement of European natives.
>They decide to engage in traditional conflicts with other Europeans like its 1914

Western Europe deserves to die
>>
I support this because Austria wouldn't look like a chicken wing anymore
>>
>>73270952
Cool, vote for the new Hitler, I mean Hofer... sorry
>>
>>73270952
this
honestly südtirol looks better with Austria
>>
File: Austro_Hungary_1000.jpg (284 KB, 940x731) Image search: [Google]
Austro_Hungary_1000.jpg
284 KB, 940x731
>>73268006
SOON!
>>
>>73272413
Dream on...
>>
>>73272596
>this time without Italy
>>
>>73271206
Italian being that triggered
>>
>>73268006
>Austrian, do you really want Sud Tirol back?

Yes. You can keep the people if you need them and if they want to stay.
>>
las tirolas son argentinos
>>
>>73271206
The new Hitler will be the guy that follows. Südtirol will be your last worries then, turncoat.
>>
>>73272596
MAMA MIA! It would probably easier to take the land from you luigi.
>>
>>73273355
Sad to see that Simon Wiesenthal didn't finish the job.
>>
>>73272738
This summer stay away from my country...
>>
>>73273605
Why are you so hostile, Mario? Everyone would benefit.
>>
>>73273737
Because you don't stop to be so nazi, Heinz
>>
>>73273706
everybody will
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.