[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you responsible, personally, for all White Liberals? No?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1461708334397.jpg (39 KB, 667x667) Image search: [Google]
1461708334397.jpg
39 KB, 667x667
Are you responsible, personally, for all White Liberals?

No?

Then why should Israelis be responsible for Liberal Jews?

Riddle me that
>>
One is a subject of systematic propaganda the other is part of a tribe with an agenda. Figure it out anon
>>
>>73264464
Because Jews have a collective hivemind and all serve the same biological imperative which is the survival of the Jews and the propagation of Jewish interests. Any individual Jew who says otherwise is just lying or is irrelevant.
>>
>>73264552
This.

You have the leftist diaspora, then you have the NWO jewish elites, then you have the cultist and whatnot.

Only cool jews I ever met were on /pol/ so for me good jews are virtual reality.
>>
>>73264696
fuck off proxyfag/disgruntled russian
>>
>>73264696
What about you?
>>
Why are American Jews supporting the Democrats when it's clear that with the increase in hispanic voters their solidarity with Israel is threatened?
Remember in 2012 when the Dem convention had a hard time passing some symbolic motion about Israel? It will only get worse for them.
>>
>>73264935
Because Israel is just "That place where there are alot of Jews and I have family there" for them.

They care much more about US politics, but on the internet it's expected of you to either be "ISRAEL ARMY OF GOD KILL SAND NIGGERS NOW" or "THE JEWS DID 9/11 AND ISRAEL IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"
>>
>>73264696
What of these liberal jews who march for a free palestine etc?
>>
>>73265394
Begging the question. Point to where that is the case.
>>
>>73264464
Jews in the diaspora seek to undermine the traditional power structures for their own benefit.
Jews in israel need to be viewed differently.
>>
>>73265552
Google it faggot. Justice for palestine etc.
My own guess is there a certain narratives that are hatched as part of an evolutionary strategy but become redundant and/or counter productive as time goes by.
>>
>>73265974
Nice argument shithead.
>>
>>73264464
Where we responsible for Hitler? No? Then why did we stop him?
>>
>>73264464
Because American Jews are all Reform Jews. Reform Judaism is an American invention. It's basically liberalism disguised as Judaism. It teaches that Jews have a moral obligation to fight "oppression" and "injustice" and serve as a
"light of the nations" to all mankind. Even those who are atheists are all brought up in this. It's turned an entire ethnic group into SJW's. It also explains why many hate Israel.

Reform is basically banned in Israel as American heresy. Israel Jews are brought up in Orthodox or Hasidic traditons, and thus tend to be more conservative.
>>
>>73266106
Seriously help yourself cunt. If you cant punch that shit into google and find something come back to me kk
>>
File: talmud.png (405 KB, 1158x1621) Image search: [Google]
talmud.png
405 KB, 1158x1621
If that was the worst shit Jews did I'd be glad.
Jews are just like Muslims - "moderate" or not.
>>
>>73266487
Sounds like the evolution of western churches. Sjw clubs with a bit of praying on the side these days. Check the pope scrubbing the feet of niggers.
>>
>>73266106
>>73265552

Google any public opinion polls directed at Jews regarding the Israeli / Palestine situation

Jews veer towards the left in this issue, as is the case generally.
>>
>>73264464
She's responsible for my current erection
>>
>>73266778
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic.

I mean look at this shit:

http://www.reformjudaism.org/why-advocacy-central-reform-judaism

>""Reform Jews are committed to social justice. Even as Reform Jews embrace ritual, prayer, and ceremony more than ever, we continue to see social justice as the jewel in the Reform Jewish crown. Like the prophets, we never forget that God is concerned about the everyday and that the blights of society take precedence over the mysteries of heaven.”

There is no way in hell this shit would ever fly in Israel.
>>
>>73264464

Yes, we as a society are definitely responsible. We could fix the problem tomorrow if 1/4th of our population rose up with arms.

Jews have ingrained in group preference. That preference is anathema to our existence. The ADL wants Trump to disavow the ebil rayciss publicly, then we should also demand that all Jews in our country disavow Israel or to publicly proclaim they desire the same multicultural, open borders schema for Israel as they preach in our lands.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.